Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's more issues than Now That's What I Call Music... But I do t think they're MH issues, I think they're more to do with a sense of middle class entitlement and the belief she deserves to be rich and wealthy for doing nothing of value.
Totally agree with this, though I do think there might be some MH issues in addition. Maybe. But that overriding sense of entitlement is definitely a MC thing. She thinks that she's so special and that the world should bend to her will, and that includes feeling entitled to the cashos of others because she's so special and quirky and unique and interesting, even though she's a below average bleep- a real basic witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hmmm, I signed up a while ago to keep an eye on what was being said in the comments 🍉 . I can't see any evidence of any address - only details of her various socials. Also, there only appears to be gushing comments now - all the negative stuff has gone?? Is she able to delete the comments from Patreon?! Surely the Super Snarky Sourpuss from Company C isn't allowed to do that?
Yes. Jack deletes any negative comments.

ETA what do the most recent comments say @5Alive?

• Wow
Reactions: 42
This boils me. My daughter was diagnosed (after 9 months of agony) with juvenile form of RA aged 17. While her peers were learning to drive, going out meeting friends, she was having me to ties her laces and fasten her bra. Taking methotrexate every week and trying not to vomit after it ( a well known side effect).Jack just self medicated with plenty of booze and tramadol . She hasn't a f'ing clue. If she's having a flare up why not get help from professionals.
Sending lots of love to you and your daughter. My sister has RA, so I know (second hand of course)
how badly that can affect you.
I really have no time for Jack yet again weaponising other people's illnesses. No f*cking shame.
At this point, I wouldn't believe anything short of talking to her doctor.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hmmm, I signed up a while ago to keep an eye on what was being said in the comments 🍉 . I can't see any evidence of any address - only details of her various socials. Also, there only appears to be gushing comments now - all the negative stuff has gone?? Is she able to delete the comments from Patreon?! Surely the Super Snarky Sourpuss from Company C isn't allowed to do that?
Is anyone thanking her for their postcards etc yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You can tell she's never really had a job. Imagine having to work with someone who came down with a sudden chronic ailment whenever they had to do something they didn't want to.
I had an arthritis flare today. You know what I did? Got out of my bed at 6:30am, dug my car out of the snow and went to work. Stop linking disability with being a feckless workshy wastrel.
The squigs saying that she's showing ADHD is a superpower are my latest aneurysm.

1. It's not a superpower, as I'm sure fraus with any of the disabilities she claims to have would agree, these things are hard to live with and calling it that is patronising as duck.
2. OK, maybe in her case they are a superpower for avoiding responsibility and justifying crappy behaviour. But in general, she just shits all over representation of adhd/ autism/ chronic pain/ arthritis/ severe and chronic ptsd... etc.
3. She is lying about some, if not all, of these disabilities and diagnoses.

Also, if she hasn't claimed to have synthesesia at some point I'll eat a hat full of her rancid slop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Sorry for this utterly pathetic mither but it’s been bothering me all day re: the keyboard photo with the stickers. You can tell she can’t read or play music from the labelling of the Bflat key as A#. Under no circumstances would you tell a beginner player that A# was a thing: it only occurs in B major and G# minor (key signatures with five sharps and above), or pieces with loads of accidentals that a beginner would never touch. You wouldn’t confuse a learner with it because there is no A# in the circle of fifths that they would need for basic harmonisation/chords.

Source: taught ABRSM music theory for many years up to grade 8. Music degree.

She’s a bleeping cretin and a half.
Give it up, Monroe - there is SO MUCH knowledge in
the Canal it's frightening! There will always, *always* a Frau (or Herr) with the specific knowledge required. Totally loving this.❤

bleeping hell, this is grim.

"Jack, Jack, stop people buying sweets for the poors!"

View attachment 1887564
Yes, because all the Povs deserve is gruel and sawdust. FFS.😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Ignoring the pets and the filthy bedding, I want to go back to this post from last night:

View attachment 1886649

So what will she be doing for her next burgering? Kicking SB out of his bed for the night? Leaving him at home alone to go to her partners' place? Paying for a hotel room?

ETA: And her friend was clearly questioning her on this - so what's her answer? Is she saying she's planning to stay celibate indefinitely?
Does Jack do the capitalising of Important Words just annoy me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You can tell she's never really had a job. Imagine having to work with someone who came down with a sudden chronic ailment whenever they had to do something they didn't want to.
When I was about 7 or 8 I used to get what my teacher called “mathsitis”. The symptoms were a sudden onset of a severe attack of the poorlys almost immediately when a maths lesson was announced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I used to have a teacher at A-level called Mr Sharp. Initial A. Obviously we called him b-flat.

Does Jack do the capitalising of Important Words just annoy me?
. Perhaps she’s breadcrumbing a hitherto unknown German heritage. Nothing would surprise me these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
It must be nearly the Vacuous Bumpf Index anniversary…I still can’t believe Nigella got her a big enough uptick in Patreons to manage to grift an entire flat!!
We should get special VBI hats for the anniversary. And if we don't we can still celebrate that our hats are nowhere to be seen and possibly non-existent. Like the actual VBI.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Just thought, maybe she’s not worried about refunding the patreon but is hoping the HMRC lurkers realise she’s too poorly to do her tax return on time…again! This is your 15 day WARNED Jack, now you’re a home owner you can’t be affording all those pesky fines for late payment. HTH 🖕
HMRC can’t fine you if you don’t declare it #thriftyhacks

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.