Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goddess forbid that the poors should ever get anything to eat other than smart price cornflakes and bollock sausages.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Oh I see you Jack, now you’re a homeowner there won’t be any howling and clawing in your mortgage free property, so you want us tax payers to provide a screaming room for ya eh?
Retweet by JM
1DE1927C-0840-4E03-9F6E-BF2A15B031C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder how it makes Jack feel seeing her follower numbers rapidly tumble every time she Tweets now.

We'll be down to 560 k by the weekend 🥰 (still 560k too many, mind).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
@DisgruntledGoat wouldn't it also be confusing to the learner to have a sticker on every single key? Wouldn't it make more sense just to have stickers for the main notes in whatever key or chord the learner was currently working on?
Yeah it’s a baffling method tbh, not setting him up for any kind of confidence as a player other than for bashing out melodies one-handed while slouched over the piano like his Mamapapa taught him. I’m not a good or formally taught pianist so not the best person to comment but in my instruments when I was learning if there was a tricky note you’d have a coloured blob there for a couple of weeks while you developed muscle memory and then it’d be gone. Assume is the same with piano, little blobbies while you’re feeling out a key? But another Frau may know better.

You just know that poor kid is gonna Dunning Kruger himself in year 8 music class like “it’s A#! My mum’s sticker says!” and his teacher will mentally rifle through the notes on the class and remember that his mum’s a drug addict waster and choose not to fight it out as being B flat because the child has suffered enough.

It’s another great example of a self-inflicted incident of making herself look both an hole and a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She’s just such a snarky witch isn’t she? Honestly she’s just truly unpleasant. It’s not MH although she definitely has MH issues. I honestly think she is just an asshole.
She's more issues than Now That's What I Call Music... But I do t think they're MH issues, I think they're more to do with a sense of middle class entitlement and the belief she deserves to be rich and wealthy for doing nothing of value.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just thought, maybe she’s not worried about refunding the patreon but is hoping the HMRC lurkers realise she’s too poorly to do her tax return on time…again! This is your 15 day WARNED Jack, now you’re a home owner you can’t be affording all those pesky fines for late payment. HTH 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Middle class benefits claimants, oh awesome these cunts are making a distinction? Given Jack's opinions on the working class/working poor. She's got no morals.

Reactions: 30
Yeah the cat is rubbing its arse on your new book…much impressed
49961DBA-BA10-4B6E-9B4D-2AC776D4FE51.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Oh what song in the key of twit is she singing today? Ouchy-os? How very convenient. Trot out the ailments when the kitchen* gets too hot.

*Scrutiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I had piano lessons and we didn’t have stickers on the keys. We learned to read music. What’s the point in stickers? It’s not going to teach you how to play music.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Her address should be visible in her correspondence to Patreons as part of the distance selling regs - apols if someone has already said
Hmmm, I signed up a while ago to keep an eye on what was being said in the comments 🍉 . I can't see any evidence of any address - only details of her various socials. Also, there only appears to be gushing comments now - all the negative stuff has gone?? Is she able to delete the comments from Patreon?! Surely the Super Snarky Sourpuss from Company C isn't allowed to do that?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.