Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At what point does she realise that she's the author of her own misfortune?*

99% of her output on twitter is not needed. As has been said many, many times, no one needs to know the colour of her walls or whether she's moved her office, etc.A, it's unbelievably dull but B, also, completely pointless.

Her need for attention, but also to control the narrative literally runs ramshod through everything, but you can't control what other people think if you. You also can't assume that people view things in the same way as you and that everyone willl agree with you. And you can't scream IM NOT WELL to everyone who questions statements you have made. All you can control is how you behave. Just don't bloody post it in the first place.

The patreon and tip jar performance is frankly disgusting. Stop the excuses, which are what all these statements are. Pause the Patreon and stop the PayPal begs. Refund the money. Learn from these colossal mistakes.

*never.
I'll never not laugh about that squig asking her if she had a professional account :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 100
Becuse I am a forensic and petty frau I am going to start making an excel spreadsheets of dates that she is a bleep then the predictable sympathy posts a few days later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
I had an arthritis flare today. You know what I did? Got out of my bed at 6:30am, dug my car out of the snow and went to work. Stop linking disability with being a feckless workshop wastrel.
THIS 👏🏻 Exactly my thoughts. Makes my blood boil

• Heart
Reactions: 55
That's the third time (at least!) she's referred to herself as being vulnerable since the Shattenstone interview was published.

I'm convinced that she believes she's done a big brave thing by telling what she claims to be her truth. Braver than any smol pixie has ever been before. She thinks she deserves sympathy and understanding and head-pats and admiration - and it must slowly be dawning on her that she's not going to get it.
Does she ever not complain?!

Reactions: 42
Becuse I am a forensic and petty frau I am going to start making an excel spreadsheets of dates that she is a bleep then the predictable sympathy posts a few days later.
Don't forget the breadcrumbing of sexy times

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Knew the weeks after that interview would play out this way- steady swings between living my best life toot toot decorating plans an please don't cause a small fragile wilting one anymore pain. Phony cow.

An wtf was that thing of telling her followers to patrol her mentions and tweet the fake timeline of events at anyone with questions. Y'kno the 1 where she admitted drunken frivolity, such larks as spending other people's charity donations on herself. But only for 7 years! Calling people up to do Jack jury duty. Eat tit. Or 1 of your slops. Same thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Does she ever not complain?!
Only when she's doing that overly fake 🥰🥰🥰 life is wonderful / life beyond my wildest dreams skit. Which is so painfully transparent as the next tweet will be a snappy, nasty response to someone. The fact she's always saying "I'll delete my tweet, I didn't realise you were being genuine" etc etc is just so pathetic.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Let me help you there tenderstem
Mon-Friday she’s a bleep also Saturday and Sunday she’s a bleep. Sympathy posts - Mon- Sunday
Hope this helps 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Proof she forensically searches for her own name to see what people not privileged/sycophantic enough to be in the comments club are saying about her.
Exactly this. If you got looking for something, don't be surprised if you find something you don't like.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
You know Prince Harry? He’s got his own thread on here, for talking about him and his wife.

I wonder whether Jack has packed the daily discussion cards? or is SB still being subjected to the torturous workplace-appraisal style interrogation of his thoughts and aspirations

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just came here to say, apropos of absolutely nothing, that I bleeping hate that maroon and cream checked duvet cover she has. All that money and no taste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Might have been said already, I'm living in the past, but I notice that Her Royal HIGHness has lost another hundred followers since yesterday. She went from 560.8 on Saturday to 560.7 yesterday and now is at 560.6.
Send LOLos in abundance.
Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 17.01.39.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
You don’t tell everyone you’re vulnerable if you’re actually vulnerable. Much less do you continually bang on about it to keep hitting the point home. This ‘please leave me alone’ shite is so effing tedious. Refund the people who have asked, pause your Patreon account and take responsibility for your appalling behaviour towards others, Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
How the duck can she get attacked when she has her Twitter locked down enough so that only folk she controls can comment/DM?
View attachment 1887331
It just shows that she must search for herself daily to see what other people who she's probably already blocked are saying about her. Sad.

Honestly if she thinks she's "being attacked" she doesn't know she's born. People are allowed to give opinions online and are allowed to ask for their money back when it's been stolen. Imagine if this was an actual company and they were refusing to give people refunds and just blocking them? It's SO unprofessional.

Get your act together if you want to be taken seriously Jack. We all have tit going on and it's not fair you think you can just get away with keeping people's money because you've spent it on sideboards. That was YOUR choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.