Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pterry would have never, ever let her use his work. Would have seen through her straight away.
Rihanna has made a big mistake letting her use the quote.
I like to think so too H of C 🤗 Hopefully he'd have spotted her as more of a Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler than a Capt Vimes.

Though CMOT Dibbler actually did provide a useful service - turned up reliably at every major event and disaster with his stall selling rat-onna-stick and genuine pig in a bun... Jack would be four hours late or just not show up and then whine that CMOT had got up in her niche or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Two things.

1. I take it the squig who posted last night about the refund isn’t ~the~ refund squig who keeps talking about small claims court?

2. I am beginning to think the she might be seriously regretting the 40 tramadol comment. As others have said, she used it because she’s seen how prescription opiate addiction is viewed in comparison to other drug addictions. Paired with her constant rehashing of her alcohol story (that she knows will get her sympathy after the likes of Adrian Chiles wrote about his struggles), she thought it would be her get of jail free card. She’s too thick to realise the combined effects of those drugs, along with her other medications would be near on fatal. Prescription opiate addiction is a thing I could rant about for days. Ask my students. If she was affected so badly then she should be campaigning. Not a peep. Jack doesn’t care about people dying or having their lives wrecked from prescription drugs. She cares about having her tit behaviour excused and this is the latest excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
She won't be able to stand her book bombing when others in the same genre are flying. It will cause her deep narcissistic injury. This is why she isn't promoting it, seeing it flop is pain enough for her. The ridicule surrounding the "tips" will amplify the injury tenfold. This is also why she's returning to type, snark, aggression, threats, pretend ailments. Anything to change the narrative and ease the pain

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Ooh yes pharmacogenetics is super interesting!
It’s not something I’ve studied in depth yet but I know we have a module this term which will cover more of this which I’m excited for, but what I know is that there are a whole range of factors which determine the way your body metabolizes drugs, eg your sex, age, weight, race, kidney function, hepatic function etc. and your individual genetic make up also definitely plays a huge part in the way your body reacts to drugs.

Some people have mutations in the genes which code for enzymes in the cytochrome P450 family which are responsible for the metabolism of many substances, and these mutations can change the speed of which they metabolize certain drugs. An example off the top of my head is the CYP2C19 enzyme, which is responsible for metabolizing quite a lot of common medications such as amitriptyline, sertraline and citalopram, as well as omeprazole and clopidogrel. Depending on which mutations you have to this enzyme, your body will either speed up the metabolization process of the drugs which it breaks down, or it could slow it down. This generally means that you’ll need either a higher or lower dose of medication, and it can also mean that you suffer worse/fewer side effects compared to someone who has normal enzyme function.

That’s just one example of a particular enzyme that we know of, but drug metabolism is a super complex process, there are countless enzymes involved. We can find out if someone has one of these genetic mutations and is therefore a rapid/slow metabolizer through genetic testing, but that’s quite expensive and I don’t think they offer it on the NHS.

So yeah, tldr it’s really difficult to know in advance how any drug will effect any individual because of a multitude of factors including genetics! That said, genome sequencing is becoming cheaper every year and our knowledge of genetics is constantly expanding, so who knows, hopefully in the future we might actually have an inexpensive test to determine exactly how someone will react to a drug in advance so we can somewhat avoid the annoying trial and error period that many have to deal with in order to find the right medication for them!
Ooh, is this why redheads sometimes need more anaesthesia?? Fascinating!

Let’s face it guys, Jack never took that many or drank that much. She is a revolting person for lying about it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
What will it take for Adrian the agent to drop her? Will agents keep clients on if they're not bringing in the £s?

Reactions: 22
It is that one, yep!
The other most persist and long-standing refund seeker who posts periodic updates of the lack of refund has said that she is going to pursue the same tactics. Part of me hopes that each one takes it in turn so there’s a long drip-feed of this. Still probably won’t make her lobotomised FMs think; hellsite search is looking beautiful though.

6A61F5EF-64A2-433F-B406-FCF39BF8598D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She won't be able to stand her book bombing when others in the same genre are flying. It will cause her deep narcissistic injury. This is why she isn't promoting it, seeing it flop is pain enough for her. The ridicule surrounding the "tips" will amplify the injury tenfold. This is also why she's returning to type, snark, aggression, threats, pretend ailments. Anything to change the narrative and ease the pain
Careful. She'll be on later saying it has out performed expectations and ACTUALLY we've helped her sales. Toot toot wildest dreams etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Glad the small claims court squig got her money back. It sets a precedence. Jack knows how to do it, she's proven that. The lying witch has probably always known. Let the flood gates open! It would be great if the squig could post links to advice on how to do it and what the steps were for others to follow.

Reactions: 48
What will it take for Adrian the agent to drop her? Will agents keep clients on if they're not bringing in the £s?
I’m repeating myself like a ninny but as far as I can see, he isn’t representing her in a talent management sense, just if you want to book her for a speaking event, you do it through him. So a passive rather than active agent if you will and it doesn’t cost him anything to have her on the books.

If you want That Man to do an after dinner speak at your next big corporate jolly, you book him through Adrian. If you want That Man to do anything else, you contact his talent manager (which is in house for him because he is so famous he has his own team).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Glad the small claims court squig got her money back. It sets a precedence. Jack knows how to do it, she's proven that. The lying witch has probably always known. Let the flood gates open! It would be great if the squig could post links to advice on how to do it and what the steps were for others to follow.
Am I right in thinking Jack has ignored others who asked; but this squig mentioned it on a blue tick comment to Jack and then she was all over it?

I hope the red haired refund seeker persists and takes it to smol claims and that one by one, others follow suit.

• Wow
Reactions: 59
Just saw an insta story on bored of lunch 's page. Someone grabbing their copy of the book, loads of Thrifty Kitchen copies to the left. Je suis ☠⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I'd like the Patreon people who haven't asked for a refund to pipe up. The ones who have been patiently waiting for their 2 years worth of rewards that she confirmed (in the national press as well as on Twitter) had been sent out. Last time I checked the postal strike is long over.

I just saw this, on a music page, in relation to Joy Division. Wasn't Jack hinting at convulsions at one point?
IMG_20230117_180324.jpg

• Wow
Sleeping on a sofa won't have helped 🤷‍♀️
Remember that nonsense tweet a few days ago - she said she chose that sofa years ago specifically thinking about the future when she might have to permanently sleep on it due to arthritis. Balls. No sofa ever will offer the support a bed can, especially if you are in pain.

Reactions: 50
Tramadol , in fact all opiates give you chronic constipation

She is literally full of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.