Jack Monroe #144 The man from Strictly, he say No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
checked the Linda page on instagram and there seems to be a new squiggle defending Jack?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I know this has been covered numerous times so sorry to bring it up again - but how much does Jack get on a monthly basis from Patreon? I still can't quite get my head round the whole concept.

Slowly, gently, softly Jack is becoming unemployable isn't she? TV won't touch her, companies looking to work with her need only do minimum digging to uncover the L McCartney debacle. She is dragging their name through the mud (I know the company isn't helping themselves). I for one am pleased angry vegans are still not letting it lie - her scamming and laziness needed to be exposed by someone.

More than Universal Credit pays for a single parent with full rent element. Or two adults, one disabled with full rent but underoccupied by one bedroom.

I'm behind and you are probably all on it already, but this video is her, right? It's her in her 'uncle by the fruit machine' outfit.

How truly bizarre to have a 'celebrity' produce content, but then not refer to them and make them not recognisable in the video?

That's the surface (bit of a big expensive expandable table, IIRC) that Not Jack used. Guess that means the flooring was another sheet of paper she hadn't used before as well.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
can’t wait for this to be retweeted ....View attachment 413328
I noticed the other day that the Diva awards nominations were open too. We should be nominating lil Jackie in every category... musician -- cos of the piano playing, sports star for the pescatarian bodybuilding, writer, diversity chamption (tweeted BLM once), wordsmith for using them fancy long words, and TV programme of the year for those mayonnaise cooking classes from her shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't remind me of the piano playing. I'm needing a wee as it is and can't be arsed moving, my bladder can't cope with the laughter that thumping at the keys loser done on that video.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've just reread the New Statesman article, here are a couple of funny bits.
Also, Jack has shrunk, she's teenier than ever, practically microscopic!
It's like the past never happened! Hasn't the right of girls to wear traazers and short hair not long been established? I'm too tired to list the many inspiring gender bending people in the last few decades of popular culture because Jack makes me tired with her Year Zero approach to everything. Really really tired, as in ffs do we have to do all this over again?

Reactions: 26
I grew up in the Royal Mail 🔺 with many relatives working there yet the only thing I know is that the machine can’t sort red envelopes 😂
Same babe, high five 🔺
Although I didn’t know that about the machine not sorting red envelopes...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"It's blue murder!" she cried before fainting into the strong inimitable swarthy arms of Tom Hollander
IMG_20210201_142036.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Not sure if this link will work as trying to do it from laptop rather than phone - but the comments on this latest post - it's still being led by the 27k viggle, but it's not going away and they're very angry at the tone-deaf nature of this pic, given how they feel about JM.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
20210201_150612.jpg
20210201_150623.jpg

Jack Monroe, queen of #ThatHappened. There is so much bullshit in this story I don't even know where to start...

I did love the detail of going to her bank with ID though. Just roll up your sleeves, you mean?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
I'm behind and you are probably all on it already, but this video is her, right? It's her in her 'uncle by the fruit machine' outfit.

How truly bizarre to have a 'celebrity' produce content, but then not refer to them and make them not recognisable in the video?

I’ve forensically checked Harry and this is defo not our smol pixie. Evidence 1. Clean finger nails, 2. No tit tats 3. Hairy hands 4. Food looks edible 5. Production looks professional

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

The wave and smile are edited out 😱😱😹

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Not sure if this link will work as trying to do it from laptop rather than phone - but the comments on this latest post - it's still being led by the 27k viggle, but it's not going away and they're very angry at the tone-deaf nature of this pic, given how they feel about JM.
Woah that final post by heavy metal viggle was an eye-opener!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think I remember this tall tale. A lot of people said she shouldn’t have been in a pub with a child and was as bad as the woman she was slagging off and she got defensive about it was ONLY A PINT and he had chips and that wasn’t THE POINT ANYWAY. Unless that was a different post. I’m sure there have been several.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
View attachment 413479View attachment 413480

Jack Monroe, queen of #ThatHappened. There is so much bullshit in this story I don't even know where to start...

I did love the detail of going to her bank with ID though. Just roll up your sleeves, you mean?
But. But! She hasn’t got a dog/didn’t have a dog! Didn’t Jazzy the dear heart Great Dane die years before? Also, people don’t use ‘innit’ like that. What a load of tripe.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 413479View attachment 413480

She has such a strange idea about what social services can do. So she is going to show them a mum throwing a tray in a pub garden on her mobile video and then they are going to take the kids away?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Later she says she was dog-sitting for 5 days (moving house in the middle, OK Jack).

She also says this:

20210201_151700.jpg

Don't wanna sound like a dick here, but I've lived on three continents and I have fewer stories than this loon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.