Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we all stopped talking about her at once and ignored her, I reckon she would be searching the parenting site and Reddit just in case we were all meeting up somewhere else. Or even…😱 meeting up in person and having fun without her! We may need to consider strike action.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
A member of the ✨Comments Club✨ is asking the tough questions re: books grouped by colour.

It’s simple squig - you just add a few hours on top of your 100 hour working week to locate it.

8083725D-8824-4473-B9A5-2F4A438E70C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
WT actual F? We've all seen the appalling video of her stabbing at piano keys with one finger like she's poking holes in a crumpet.

You need someone inspirational to teach you something like that. Or at least rock solid competent. If the tweet is true then she's probably turned him off music for life.
You know she could have answered this, if she felt necessary to do so at all, with, sadly it didn't happen because of Covid. Her snark simply belies her 'explanation'.

Who'd have thunk it?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just speaking for myself, obvs, because I am not The Big Chief Troll Controller, I think we should sing, count our teef, share recipes and reminisce over Jack lies of yore 🥰.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's great when you make the mental switch from being angry to amused at her constant, CONSTANT lies. I'd have a shred of pity if she was vulnerable and in need of a head-wobble, but she's such a narc coked-up bleep. Honestly wouldn't give two farts if she fell in a silo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I had a few days of half-hearted grunking this week because I was bored of Jack. Only returned because of the ninny banter! I think we should all celebrate the flop of the slop manual with a nice offline frau spa day. It would have to be budget obviously and could culminate in a paddling pool with a tangle of arms and legs!

NB I will be using fresh cucumbers to de-puff. I draw the line at recreating whatever is crawling around at the bottom of Jack's salad drawer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Not adverse to a bit of the ol' striking, but what if we accidentally did it on #movingday and there was a proper chaos? Hand on heart, could you resist?

[ETA: I suppose if she's bought, it would almost certainly be a Friday?]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
It's great when you make the mental switch from being angry to amused at her constant, CONSTANT lies. I'd have a shred of pity if she was vulnerable and in need of a head-wobble, but she's such a narc coked-up bleep. Honestly wouldn't give two farts if she fell in a silo.
It's the best way dearheart. Just breathe into it 🧘‍♀️. Namaste 🙏.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I miss Foghorn Beghorn :(

What/who was the dog in the pub with the Definitely Real Teen Mum in 2016?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
First of all, Jack teaching SB to play the piano? I mean seriously, love - we've all seen the 'one finger, fart sniffing, halting air tap' level of your keyboard abilities.

Secondly, Twatter followers are now doing the right thing despite that weird little blip this morning. She's down over 200 at this point which is correct for the overall trend.

Thirdly (thricely?), I Googled the word 'scrunge' as I'd not heard of it. Oh Jackie my love, how would you have felt in your scruffy impoverished years to have been described as a scrunge? You'd have been railing against the trolls, haterz, TERFs and Tories wanting you to unalive yourself with their evil comment. You nasty, hypocritical cow.

sc.JPG

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Mate, we don't even have a B and q, we've only got a Homebase.

Send cashos.
I bought my paint in Lidl/Aldi. It was 20litre tubs of white. Then, I stirred in turmeric for one wall, black tea for another, and gentian violet from my granddad's medicine box.... Nah, did I duck! I just painted everything white cos we were skint and in a rush to move in. Like many normal, working people.

I'm with whoever said we should ignore her for a bit. Like I know if someone buys the express tomorrow it will be funny and you will all be witty and lols will be had.

But what if we just......... didn't?

I mean we all know it will be a load of old wank. People will call her on it, she will make up ever more extravagant lies in order to never ever ever be at fault and then toot toot about it having always been her dream to do an 8 page pull out for a Tory rag
That was me and I could really do with a day off n all. F&D, everyone?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Not sure where this will land, but I'm just popping up from the far distant past (life has got in the way for the past 6 months...) I'm sat watching 'Spinal Tap' on BBC1 and it featured an early 'performance' from the band with the lyric 'Gimme some money'. I don't know why, but it just reminded me of someone...

I'm gonna go back to lurking on previous threads now...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Frauen, I’ve had a thought…Grifty Kitchen is being advertised as “and home hacks guaranteed to save you pounds/money”

I think that’s false. How would it “guarantee” to save money?
Don’t buy a tin opener - I already have one
Don‘t buy firelighters - I don’t have a tumbledryer for lint PLUS I live in a flat so can’t light fires
Dont pay for water, use tumble dryer water - I pay a fixed monthly water bill ALSO I don’t have a tumble dryer
Carabiner sieve - I’m disabled and couldn’t manage this safely despute owning the items required
I suspect I could prove this “guarantee“ wrong. False advertising???
It really is false advertising. Ok, we laugh about how bad it is but I think that someone looking at the book with an unbiased eye could easily come to the same conclusions you did.

It‘s like, I have a little sudoku book 🔺, and it promises 128 pages of puzzles… wait I was going to make a point here, but I’ve just checked and the last few pages are the answers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Apologies if this has been shared already

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How odd that she's never mentioned her son and football-in-all-weathers. She tells everyone about the contents of his pants and sleeping arrangements but never about standing on the sidelines on a weekend or week night. That would link in nicely to a foodie type post wouldn't it?
My ex wife used to have a go at me about my skidmarks. 'Sorry sweetheart' I used to say. 'My arse is a very heavy smoker'

And yet another beardy weirdy 🤗 View attachment 1883375
No one likes a try hard, or a slobbering pervert. All the Sean Dyche lookalikes that follow Jack and call her things like 'little star' and 'my friend' are both

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.