Jack Monroe #421 Why do you need a lottery win, you’ve got Patreon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My grandparents used to buy Vienetta and I never thought it was that good. It looks impressive, like something that should taste nice, but nope - toothpaste-y ice cream and crunchy cheap chocolate. In our town there was a Thorntons with an ice cream window and those ice creams were amazing. Definitely made up for the Vienetta disappointment. (y) Has anyone here tried those overpriced Little Moons mochi ice creams? I'd been eyeing them for ages & waited until they were on offer lol. The coconut ones were nice, but I still don't understand why they cost so much.
I have had the vegan ones but I didn't like the texture of the soft squishy outer. I prefer a crunchy texture to offset things though so maybe just me. The taste was nice though.

Reactions: 14
I have a friend, proper musician, known band, quite popular back in the day 🔺️, and even if you put both of their keyboards together to make one big keyboard it wouldn't be as huge as that.

And I bet Jack can't even play it (though if her piano playing is as good as her 'singing' [sic] then I don't want to hear it). It's there as a middle-class piano sop to make her look interesting and cultured, isn't it?
Her house also has a guitar, which I’m sure has been sold multiple times, but thank duck we’ve never had any clips of guitarJack. Probably because learning even a couple of chords would be beyond effort for her.

97C2BE98-0E6C-4C1B-8AF4-42D3D43CA8FC.jpeg

£499 - in case it’s not already on the list.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
A list of Viennetta flavours from around the world, Jesus todays cringe factor is off the scale.

The thing I've always thought about the Teemill debacle was that if it was so lucrative that it made 11k in the first couple of days, why on earth would she drop it like a stone? There would be been much, much more money to raise if the crappy t-shirts were that popular. She stopped mentioning it as quickly as she started - and that was quick. The whole thing needs an investigation for sure.

Reactions: 55
The way Jack makes her hands into a weird claw shape for... Everything... Gets right up my goat 🐐

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tanglewoods were very, very spendy when they started becoming the guitar of choice for longhaired blokes with a coke shovel little fingernail.

Very spendy, especially for the particularly slim bodied superfolk shape with the bird fretboard inlay to rip off PRS. That would have been in a shop for nearer £850 particularly somewhere like Denmark Street, home of the Disney Weekend Dads with a credit card.

I'd laugh if it were bought in Brighton, though.

AM79TxLvMNowIeg480x360?&rs=1&pid=ImgDet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
AM is back asking Jack questions about her Patreon - seeing as she's had time to witter on about Viennetta all day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Her house also has a guitar, which I’m sure has been sold multiple times, but thank duck we’ve never had any clips of guitarJack. Probably because learning even a couple of chords would be beyond effort for her.

View attachment 1688198

£499 - in case it’s not already on the list.
CONTENT - WATCH THIS VIDEO AND LEARN. THE NATION’S EARS ARE RELYING ON YOU XOXO

A5A45FCF-6D29-4826-8FE0-86CCE35BCA52.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.