Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I re-painted my house last year and the paint I used was...... omg Dulux. Just good old dulux in a range of colours I liked, got slapped on the walls then I put my pictures up and decorated with other cool stuff I like. I think it is really durable if you have a busy house and wears really well.

It doesn't have to be any more than that if you don't want it to be. Also Dulux Heritage do some good stuff too - that tips for free Jack.
Babe same, good old Dulux for me. I'm such a pov I don't even have a local paint shop or a Matt Gloss. I have to drive to B&Q in the next town, navigate a roundabout and choose my own colours. Ffs I need a patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Babe same, good old Dulux for me. I'm such a pov I don't even have a local paint shop or a Matt Gloss. I have to drive to B&Q in the next town, navigate a roundabout and choose my own colours. Ffs I need a patreon.
Mate, we don't even have a B and q, we've only got a Homebase.

Send cashos.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Remember when Jack said she charged her phone once a day? I wonder if she still does that.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She posted a video of SB doing one finger piano too at one point I think.

I’m really sad about cooper.
She has either found out him and content didn’t get on so chose content over him or……

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Lol at “Football in all weathers child” mate. You don’t take that boy football. We’d never hear the end of it, you’d have to be constantly taking him and it would be at regular times/days. You’d be asleep for half the matches. And another fing, even if he did play football in all weathers, and we’re being kind and saying you actually take him - why would he be coming in from football and going anywhere near the sofa? Straight in the shower, surely? Where he can wash himself with boiled down soap and dry himself with a bleeping flannel 😢

How the duck would you teach him piano you can’t play!!!! Jack, I won’t say this again, seriously, YOU CANNOT PLAY THE PIANO!!! Give that boy a nice lifestyle for goodness sake.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 118
Gonna teach him to swim too, Jack? Your piano playing is about as good as your swimming ability after all. We’ve seen that video. We’re all haunted by it.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I'm with whoever said we should ignore her for a bit. Like I know if someone buys the express tomorrow it will be funny and you will all be witty and lols will be had.

But what if we just......... didn't?

I mean we all know it will be a load of old wank. People will call her on it, she will make up ever more extravagant lies in order to never ever ever be at fault and then toot toot about it having always been her dream to do an 8 page pull out for a Tory rag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
View attachment 1883423

What a great mum she is. Splash out "£300" a time on drunk sideboards, but spend not a penny on piano lessons for her son.
You've reminded me about how odd this statement is - who the heck writes about their life in this way? As if she's describing a character in the third person. It's like a practised alibi, a sketch of a story from a notepad to reset the narrative. Plain odd, but then nothing she says surprises me now. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s deleted loads of tit again. Hasn’t deleted the post about deliberately mentioning farrow and ball, showing she absolutely encourages people to comment negatively. Can you imagine Jamie or nigella acting like bleeping inbreds like this the same week they’re meant to be promoting a book!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I'm with whoever said we should ignore her for a bit. Like I know if someone buys the express tomorrow it will be funny and you will all be witty and lols will be had.

I mean we all know it will be a load of old wank. People will call her on it, she will make up ever more extravagant lies in order to never ever ever be at fault and then toot toot about it having always been her dream to do an 8 page pull out for a Tory rag
BIB- I like your thinking Emma-P. Why don't we all just take a day off? Plenty of us think she's doing most of those tweets to react to here and to provoke us to comment. Why not just take her oxygen away?

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Yes! We could stage a 24 hour walk out! But still chat on other threads, to keep the tattle gods happy.

ETA @MrsFawlty great minds!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Frauen, I’ve had a thought…Grifty Kitchen is being advertised as “and home hacks guaranteed to save you pounds/money”

I think that’s false. How would it “guarantee” to save money?
Don’t buy a tin opener - I already have one
Don‘t buy firelighters - I don’t have a tumbledryer for lint PLUS I live in a flat so can’t light fires
Dont pay for water, use tumble dryer water - I pay a fixed monthly water bill ALSO I don’t have a tumble dryer
Carabiner sieve - I’m disabled and couldn’t manage this safely despute owning the items required
I suspect I could prove this “guarantee“ wrong. False advertising???

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Jack gets burgers,Bonks, sideboards & sniff.
S.B gets bollock sausages and a bleeping map.

I'd rather have Rose West as me, ma.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
WT actual F? We've all seen the appalling video of her stabbing at piano keys with one finger like she's poking holes in a crumpet.

You need someone inspirational to teach you something like that. Or at least rock solid competent. If the tweet is true then she's probably turned him off music for life.
I know! Imagine being taught how to play the piano by Jack Monroe of all people. You too can now perform and amazingly tit version of New England.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Lol at “Football in all weathers child” mate. You don’t take that boy football. We’d never hear the end of it, you’d have to be constantly taking him and it would be at regular times/days. You’d be asleep for half the matches. And another fing, even if he did play football in all weathers, and we’re being kind and saying you actually take him - why would he be coming in from football and going anywhere near the sofa? Straight in the shower, surely? Where he can wash himself with boiled down soap and dry himself with a bleeping flannel 😢

How the duck would you teach him piano you can’t play!!!! Jack, I won’t say this again, seriously, YOU CANNOT PLAY THE PIANO!!! Give that boy a nice lifestyle for goodness sake.
This! Most mini Mabel plays football and it's one night a week training and one Match a week home or away, in all weathers, sometimes close to home, sometimes not so close. 10am Sundays. Last week was pretty 😩 with the weather. No friggin chance Jack would do this.

Also, the musical skills skipped you Jack and people probably only nodded and clapped from fear of the rage performance that would have otherwise ensued.

I know! Imagine being taught how to play the piano by Jack Monroe of all people. You too can now perform and amazingly tit version of New England.

That's still better than the videos Jack has posted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.