Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Type 2 Liabetes is honestly astounding. I'd be a nervous wreck if lied as much as she does about the smallest things. Bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Night watch fraus, I fear you are in for a long night!

We are due another chaos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Finally I've completed my grunk!!

Jackie essentially has the same sofa as me (dfs vs scs) and any rough handling would pull the fabric like there was no tomorrow. My OH (he hasn't LEFT) only has to come near it with a pen in his pocket and there are new pulls in it! Also, we have the firmer cushions, and as a frau of the same age as Jack, I have to sleep with a cushion between my knees to save my hips.*

*I sometimes sleep on the sofa when I am ill and need to prop myself up.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Shhhhhhh🤫 Nobody mention the tanking book (now currently 1099th in the ‘best sellers’ chart on Amazon). Nothing to see here, nosiree it’s all fiiiine.🥰
Ahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
She taught him? In the same way she put all that effort into his lockdown schooling?

Ffs Jack give it a rest.
Won't be too long until we have to endure her wanging on about her teaching him during his GCSES. She's completed that 👍 herself with her 4 and a half GCSES and being a font of all knowledge at the grand age of 34.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Don't be daft. The internet has seen you playing the piano. Honestly. I've come to the conclusion that anyone who talks to Jack in real life, or rather she talks AT, just mutter a combination of:

Oh
Uh huh
That's nice
Mmmmm
Oh interesting
Uh huh
Mmmmm
Really?
Oh dear
What a shame

Until she goes away.
“That’s crazy” 😐 “No way…”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I re-painted my house last year and the paint I used was...... omg Dulux. Just good old dulux in a range of colours I liked, got slapped on the walls then I put my pictures up and decorated with other cool stuff I like. I think it is really durable if you have a busy house and wears really well.

It doesn't have to be any more than that if you don't want it to be. Also Dulux Heritage do some good stuff too - that tips for free Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.