Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack is completely ignoring all comments about her being a Boring Old Coke Hag. Completely ignoring the criticism about the Guardian article just last weekend where she was 'drowning' in money and laughing about spaffing tens of thousands of pounds away whilst off her tits on booze and tramadol. So funny.

She's MOVING. She hasn't said much about it though on her professional work twitter account. She might also be sleeping on the sofa. I'm not sure though. She hasn't said much about that either.

Evil trolls are doing the usual. It's EXHAUSTING.

Something about paint and colour schemes in her new soon to be teeny tiny homeist, homely home ever. Renting or buying though?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Apparently she loves sulking room pink “so much” according to her latest tweet.
It looks so grubby. It’s perfect! It’ll save her so much time turning her nice new flat into a weirdly dirty looking cave.

83E0E0E5-7C16-4F16-9D2F-5E6A6B3A630D.jpeg

Also, I learned that Soho House have a range of paints, which are just as boring and uninspiring as you might imagine so would be perfect for Mx Bucket.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Tell you what though, even hardcore ninnies have had enough of her looking at F&D. I have days where I think we should just all completely stop talking about her and see how quickly she unravels.... Place your bets!
I sometimes wonder what we'd be witnessing on the hellsite if this place didn't exist/she didn't know about it. Can you imagine? She's done all of this stuff knowing not everyone swallows her bull and are watching for lies. I think the gravity of the grift might've reached insane heights by now.

Reactions: 46
Salt water on a sofa… I feel like we need an eye roll emoticon.

I really do wonder what would happen if we all stopped talking about her at once. I feel like she might implode from the lack of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The Sunday Express have an 8 page pullout with frugal recipes by the one and only Mx Jack Monroe.

Who's going to go out and buy one?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
I had forgotten that tomorrow was the feature in the Express, but the editor has just announced it. He describes it as an 8 page frugal cookery pull out. Has he read it, I wonder?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So the Mail and the Times are right wing Tory rags .. or something... But.... The Express is ok. Jackie you hypocritical old coke hag. (did i get that right? 😃)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I wonder at this point if she and the agent are actually secretly dreading more coverage because of the rinsing and contempt it’ll bring.

Reactions: 35
Why does squigg have fo email her again about Patreon. Why doesn’t SHE search her email and find it herself lazy bleeping cow.
Stop pushing the issue back.

• Angry
Reactions: 69
I had forgotten that tomorrow was the feature in the Express, but the editor has just announced it. He describes it as an 8 page frugal cookery pull out. Has he read it, I wonder?
I'd forgotten as well. Twitter is going to kick off again, isn't it? 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jack's desperation to be noticed by anyone on 🐦 honks like one of her slops...

She's getting virtually no engagement and yet still she tweets...

She's even soldiering on with the Grifty Tips 😂View attachment 1883298
Go well pals ✌
How odd that she's never mentioned her son and football-in-all-weathers. She tells everyone about the contents of his pants and sleeping arrangements but never about standing on the sidelines on a weekend or week night. That would link in nicely to a foodie type post wouldn't it?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.