Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spare room for the gotcha baby she was planning to ensnare Harold for good…? I feel a bit mean saying that I genuinely hope she didn’t actually have an MC
I don’t believe a single word she says. I honestly can’t think of a single story she’s told that hasn’t been proven to be a lie at some stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
She has a 'lot of art to go up'

In the teeniest tiniest flat.

Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
OG frauen, was the "malicious welfare check" in the summer of 2022 after Dordrecht, or an earlier occasion? (as I had a little "ding-ding" idea)
Not an OG frau, but I believe it was before... the timeline was: welfare check, Dordrecht, then being dumped - all in the space of about 10 days. There was some mithering about it on the previous thread.

Reactions: 21
This is upsetting

View attachment 1884801

(I actually looked at the AM insta account's stories this morning and the newest one had a message for AM which included a first name. Didn't think much of it at the time but <who bleeping knows>)
this looks like a crime scene … a war crime

boss… you know that school of thirteen fish that went missing a month back? Yeah it’s not looking good. We’re not dealing with missing persons anymore. This is a murder case.
Well, Im looking at it. I guess you’d call it a shallow grave of uncooked pasta. Yeah. I’ve seen a lot in my thirty two years on the job but this…. This is a rough one. I don’t mind saying this is one of the worst. What’s that boss? Yeah we’re lookin for a monster

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Lads, my Old Harold who hasn’t LEFT (although might if I keep making him meals from it) got the Bosh cookbook as a gift and can confirm, have tried 5 recipes and in the main they are pretty tasteless and the methods are Jack levels of incompetent, loads of steps missed etc. And they have the gall to write in the intro how thoroughly tested the recipes are. I wonder if Jack volunteered as the less-than-forensic tester? I think this may be a controversial opinion as the two guys seem to be universally worshipped but maybe standards have slipped and crap cookbooks are acceptable nowadays?

Also, I bought 4 egg rings today for crumpet making reasons and can only apologise and say that I fully expect my frauen membership to be revoked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Been thinking about all her inane paint chatter. She's only going on about Farrow & Ball because it sounds posh, isn't she? She's such a snobby wannabee.

Also, laughing at the image in my head if my brother had, at the age of 12, told my mum he wanted his room painting dark teal with mustard furniture 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
All this decorating talk. A bit gauche, darling. She's the sort of Marks & Spencer motherfucker who'd invite you round for cheese and crackers and to 'view' the new dishwasher.

She does not have any taste. When it comes to decor, conduct or her palate.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Thats if lads, kids have spent their cash.. teapot is brewing a fortnum and masons brew( gifted by me to me for christmas) i am settled in before dinner, carry on the chaos!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm still cringing at her giving a lengthy description of what a rolling boil is. It really shows to me what disdain she has for ' the poors'
Reminds me of "make a well, a sort of hole". I think she's just learned what these words mean and believes she's showing off how clever she is while everyone reading cringes with embarrassment for her.

I just remembered that yesterday my toddler patted a radiator and said "water. water in" so even she's ahead of JM on household knowledge 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Please - my aneurism - getting a cease and desist letter isn’t the same as getting served

This is a simple example of how it works in the wild

imagine me now - you lot of ninnies better cease and desist calling cease and desist letter being served or I’m WARNING ❗ you I’m gonna start legal proceedings

imagine you don’t desist - I send you a letter before action. Listen ninnines I’ve WARNED you about this and if you don’t stop mithering in the next 14 days and remove all your posts about people being served then I’ll be applying to the court to stop ya fkrs!

you don’t respond you don’t stop, so then I have to fill out a nice little form on the government website, attached all my screenshots of your bad behaviour, pay my fee. Then the nice court people take a look and put a pretty stamp on them and THEN papers are severed to the defendant (you lot) - obvs there’s a few bits you’ll need like a bastard “acknowledgment of service form” - just so you know you’ve been served

Any more people saying has she been severed and I’m serving…and it won’t be one of Jacks thrifty meals! WARNED!

Being served is court papers. I cannot believe that Jack has jumped through any of the requisite hoops to bring a case to court against Molly. She has form for sending C&D it’s a nice cheap easy scare tactic. Judges have no time for litigation where no don’t want people

Also, painting your ceiling (5th wall wankery) is instahun2020 - stop it Jack

Also, I think she’s already in her forever crappy flat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.