Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those cordon bleu cookery books go for a good price on eBay and ABE (other websites are available). The likelihood of finding a full set for £1 each must be very low.
Donating only £1 to the honesty box for something she knew to be valuable isn't.... very honest.

Especially since OH was from a wealthy family, and Jack was taking up to £350,000 from Patreon at the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Don't worry, she hasn't been paid for that. She/her PR has paid for it to be included, hence why it still has major errors in it. You think with all the money they're spaffing on these things they'd pay for a proofreader.
It is weird. It is almost as if they want it to be tit.

Reactions: 21
Those cordon bleu cookery books go for a good price on eBay and ABE (other websites are available). The likelihood of finding a full set for £1 each must be very low.
Reminds me of when I saw a Le Creuset fondue set for £25 at a second hand book shop near me. I dithered for thirty minutes but the thought of dipping my crudités into a dead person’s cheese pot gave me too much of an ick to put my hand in my pocket.

Regretted it ever since but alas the seemingly bottomless puddle of luxury goods has never dampened itself before me again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Just sayin Miguel has been using egg rings today and not a tuna can in sight 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Please - my aneurism - getting a cease and desist letter isn’t the same as getting served

This is a simple example of how it works in the wild

imagine me now - you lot of ninnies better cease and desist calling cease and desist letter being served or I’m WARNING ❗ you I’m gonna start legal proceedings

imagine you don’t desist - I send you a letter before action. Listen ninnines I’ve WARNED you about this and if you don’t stop mithering in the next 14 days and remove all your posts about people being served then I’ll be applying to the court to stop ya fkrs!

you don’t respond you don’t stop, so then I have to fill out a nice little form on the government website, attached all my screenshots of your bad behaviour, pay my fee. Then the nice court people take a look and put a pretty stamp on them and THEN papers are severed to the defendant (you lot) - obvs there’s a few bits you’ll need like a bastard “acknowledgment of service form” - just so you know you’ve been served

Any more people saying has she been severed and I’m serving…and it won’t be one of Jacks thrifty meals! WARNED!

Being served is court papers. I cannot believe that Jack has jumped through any of the requisite hoops to bring a case to court against Molly. She has form for sending C&D it’s a nice cheap easy scare tactic. Judges have no time for litigation where no don’t want people

Also, painting your ceiling (5th wall wankery) is instahun2020 - stop it Jack

Also, I think she’s already in her forever crappy flat
Wait. You mean we're not being 🍉 by our eye pee addresses and being 'served papers' for the ~proper~ legal case? I'm a bit disappointed to be honest. I was going to set the dogs on 'em ☹. I haven't had a stand up screaming match in the street for a while now either. Common as muck me 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is it not very unusual that out of half a million followers none of them are irl friends that ever pop up to corroborate a tall tale?
I mean, Spanny Friend confirmed she's buying. So this is strange ....

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 17.09.36.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
That wallpaper is currently on sale for 84 pounds a roll. Pocket change, could easily be found in pennies in one’s unruly flaps

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I mean, Spanny Friend confirmed she's buying. So this is strange ....

View attachment 1884998
I’m slightly hesitant to take spaniel friend saying she’s buying as 100% confirmation mostly because there’s no guarantee Jack isn’t lying to spaniel friend, even though she knows her in real life.

That and the possibility Jack is deliberately asking people to muddy the waters… that buying post stayed up for a long time, longer than I’d think it would have for someone innocently landing her in it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Donating only £1 to the honesty box for something she knew to be valuable isn't.... very honest.

Especially since OH was from a wealthy family, and Jack was taking up to £350,000 from Patreon at the time.
It's OK, it wasn't Jack, it was a partners dads brothers uncle or something 🙃 . She can't be held responsible for the lack of ethics of her circle.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The possible theory was based on a combo of:
1-Jack seemed irrationally angry about the visit
2- Fraus were a little bemused as to why Essex bizzies would spend their time on it
3- I was remembering the"On a scale of "1" to "even your imaginary partner LEFT" how toxic are you in relationships?" post of a while back and my mind replaced LEFT with "restraining order"
4-It was suggested by fraus-in-the-know that OH had been deluged by messages
=So the "welfare" check might actually have been on behalf of OH, in the form of a popo visit warning Jack to desist.
But that only works in the other timeline where visit happened after.
Interesting. It's a harassment technique called 'swatting' when a malicious report is made to authorities supposedly for someone's welfare. Was there ever any hints as to who it was? In reality usually a neighbour sick of hearing tit at all hours.

Reactions: 29
the very quick defence of "I'm not buying anything!" when the squig only meant paint definitely means she's bought the flat

unless... paint boy is gifting the paint... maybe in exchange for a tumble with the pumble 😏

im sorry for that image at teatime

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
Puddles, ex-partners dads at train stations with borrowed bags for life, charity shops who don't understand designer labels...

I think I like puddles best.
She is honestly the luckiest person ever, she never seems to have to pay for anything, it's all found or gifted (sorry, grifted)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m slightly hesitant to take spaniel friend saying she’s buying as 100% confirmation mostly because there’s no guarantee Jack isn’t lying to spaniel friend, even though she knows her in real life.

That and the possibility Jack is deliberately asking people to muddy the waters… that buying post stayed up for a long time, longer than I’d think it would have for someone innocently landing her in it.
I'd have thought it was a pretty stupid move to attempt to make people think she's buying but this is Jack we're talking about so .... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.