Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DianeAbbotsMojito

Chatty Member
Puddles, ex-partners dads at train stations with borrowed bags for life, charity shops who don't understand designer labels...

I think I like puddles best.
Why did this sound like it was written to the tune of A Few of My Favourite Things from the Sound of Music?

🎶Puddles and scarves and dads at train stations,
Big Twitter meltdowns and unrefunded Patreons,
Pro-bono lawyers and mountains of sniff,
These are a few of my favourite things.

Cotswold Co sideboards and a poor deceased kitten,
Blog posts promised but remaining unwritten,
Douglas Herd haircuts and nasty sleeve tattoos,
These are a few of my favourite things 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
The hilarious thing about the Bright Blue think tank thing is that the tories probably included her as the voice of the low-waged working class, to make it seem more kosher, only for it to be released amid this current shitstorm.

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
The piano thing has made me chuckle, coming up with a plausible alibi that weaponises frugality in a gotcha moment against her trolls…

Forgetting entirely that most households don’t also just happen to have a piano laying around 🤦🏻‍♀️
I might have completely made this up but I think once upon a time, one of her bestest, best pals softly, gently and peripatically gifted her a baby grand piano for one of the previous RENTED hovels, during THE POVERTY.
Which, when you think about it makes far more sense than popping round with a bag of shopping and a tenner for the 'leccy meter.

• Haha
Why does she defend almost every single tweet she has with “AND BY THE WAY, FOR THE TROLLS THAT SAY….” ?! Just say Tattle lives in your head rent free and go. “For the TROLLS that are discussing my NON EXISTENT thousands of pounds..”

Yeah, non existent because you’ve spaffed everyone’s donated money on fucking sideboards and bags of bash, you absolute fucking twonk. It’s not just us who’ve got your number Jack.
She’s basically directing people here at this point. Knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
There isn't anything new or interesting in the Sunday Express Grifty supplement - I've attached it behind the spoiler below for completeness.

They haven't even named her on the front page advertising it! 🤭

express0.png

express.png

express2.png

express3.png
express4.png
express5.png
express6.png
express7.png
express8.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
Jack took part in a Tory think tank.
Those things don't run for free and participants, I believe, get paid handsomely to find outcomes in line with the people paying them. She may as well paint her house in Tory Blue, they paid for it all.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
Jack's recipe for prawn cocktail is frozen prawns mixed with ready-made, shop-bought seafood sauce 😂
I had to go back to that because I couldn’t quite believe it. Reading the whole recipe and method, I think my eyebrows have now LEFT my face. If you’re feeling fastidious you could, instead of quartering the cherry tomatoes, cut them into EIGHTS. Surely if you were feeling fastidious you’d mix mayonnaise, ketchup, lemon juice and have your own cocktail sauce?
Pan fry the grapefruit in its own juice or solid fat - it’s impossible to say how long for because everyone’s pans are different.
once it’s all prepared, pop it in the fridge until you want to eat it.
by which time, the liquid from the prawns, the lettuce, cucumber and grapefruit will have pooled in the bottom and you’ll have a watery plate 🤮

who pays her for this?! Fucking HELL.

• Sick
  • Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
How does one go about trading sexual favours for paint? Is it like 1l of F&B for O levels, 2.5l for A levels? Does one have to leave the tin of paint on the dresser beforehand? I can imagine it’s a dodgy business. Lots of punters filling up the posh cans with Wilko paint to fool the poor working girls. It’s sad really. Lots of them get hooked on Dulux at first because it seems like innocent fun and then a couple of years on they’re turning tricks for F&B sample pots just to get through the day.

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Agree and think it’s genuinely quite unpleasant to suggest any one person has been the silver bullet when we’re all v much standing on each other’s shoulders. Every single person here or on Twitter or teheing on slack at the guardian or wherever has contributed in some way whether it’s sharing brand new info, print screens, managed video content, updating the wikis, an iconic joke, making interactive content for our amusement, attracting other dissenters on Twitter, compiling timelines, moderating, leftist shitposting, whatever. It’s been a journey that lots of us have been here for (or lurked - wild to me we’ve got an OG lurker who came out once? Big ups hun x). I don’t care whoever gets credit or clout for unmasking the scammy bitch but I don’t think there’s any need for unpleasantries or whinging from any of the dimensions of the call-Jack-out-o-sphere? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Couldn't agree more but let's face facts we are the funniest out of all the haterz. If Iqbal came out of his shell I reckon he could give us a run for our money but he hasn't so we are the jokes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Serafina Pekkala

Jack's desperation to be noticed by anyone on 🐦 honks like one of her slops...

She's getting virtually no engagement and yet still she tweets...

She's even soldiering on with the Grifty Tips 😂
Screenshot_20230114_215422_Twitter.jpg

Go well pals ✌

• Haha
  • Wow

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Her bedding must stink as she seems to be using the same duvet cover she's been showing for weeks and Laurie is lying all over it.

Keep tweeting Jack no matter how boring. With every tweet another person quietly, gently clicks the Unfollow button. Down just over 100 so far today. You are doing the Lord's work dear grifty heart.

• Haha
  • Sick

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
That's horrible - but also a bit of a relief. I was worried it might have been a spillover from some real-life gaslighting of SB, who may well have been petrified when she was out cold like that.
She did tell a story about how SB couldn't wake her up and thought she was dead, a couple of years ago. She seemed to think it was a nice family anecdote (it was a learning opportunity as she quizzed him what he'd do if she wasn't breathing) and loads of the squigs responded, saying 'that's so sweet'. Like you literally thought you were going out of your mind reading their responses because it was clearly so horribly worrying.

• Sad
  • Angry

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Big Dave's probably buying the flat (or at least it will be in his name) and she's paying the mortgage, but she can say she's renting it. Matt Gloss is probably providing the paint. Patreon is probably paying for everything else.

BUT. What a miserable fucking life she must lead.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 69