Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the sister wife hair stennies photoshoot did it - she said she’d grow her hair for the wedding….

She'll end up as one of those sad sacks who have a wedding for themselves. I hope Jack and her raging ego have a wonderful life together, however, I also hope she'd get someone else in to cater it.

Not even Jack deserves Jack's food on her special day.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She'll end up as one of those sad sacks who have a wedding for themselves. I hope Jack and her raging ego have a wonderful life together, however, I also hope she'd get someone else in to cater it.

Not even Jack deserves Jack's food on her special day.
She could do a second series of that (fellow Essex) Jodie Marsh show - “who will take her up the aisle?” Thirsty divorced neckbeard dads battle it out to marry Jack

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She could do a second series of that (fellow Essex) Jodie Marsh show - “who will take her up the aisle?” Thirsty divorced neckbeard dads battle it out to marry Jack
Final showdown could be the trifle round.

Whichever beau can swallow a mouthful of dirty lampshade trifle wins her fair grubby hand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I am going to assume for hilarity’s sake at this point that the pics of Cooper are current and that she is indeed moving to a teeny tiny ground floor flat with shared communal gardens. So not just Jack as a new neighbour, a cat the size of a Maine Coone and a dog the size of a small fell pony. That’s a LOT of tit to pick up and we know from the grift how communally minded Jack really is. Someone will take massive exception to this, plus the honking miasma emanating from the ground floor flat and find their way here with a large thermos of stewed, slow cooker tea. Frauen, I CAN’T WAIT! ☕

ETA: 🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm really confused. She said she was going to post some blogs at the weekend and she didn't. I'm worried. It's just so unlike her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
I think the sister wife hair stennies photoshoot did it - she said she’d grow her hair for the wedding….
Could be closest to the truth. Between the ‘joke’ that they were practically married because he had souse cups, and then she was following bridal veil pages on Instagram…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Guys has the latest BAR pod disappeared or am I looking in the wrong place?
Should be this one I think.

Book is still doing well then.

I wonder if her publishers will cut their losses re the advance they've given Jack for her memoirs. I'd imagine that Grifty Kitchen is either going to lose them money or, at best, takes years to turn a profit.

If they decide not to go ahead with the memoir do we think she will have the utter gall to do another Kickstarter and self-publish?

1673851869434.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ol’ Hazza THE END timeline
1st: MUST STAY TIL SPRING: ENGAGEMENT RING
3980AFD9-AFF2-4EA2-83EF-663782EF10AA.jpeg

8th Where Essex PoPo? @ da tit Bunga-low
152841A1-FFBE-485E-BBDF-09B4917F0ED0.jpeg

13th Dordrecht: he ain’t yet LEFT
F52AC4DA-6260-4459-A7CB-0B5848E93BBA.jpeg

19th: HE LEFT out of blue, BOO. book acknowledgments re-do
91BD8908-FAE6-43F4-863A-AA02FDAF822B.jpeg

28th: Heart in the shitter? Chase cock, post on Twitter.
E7130634-D2DA-47EE-946D-5DF19BD5DE92.jpeg
CB2A745D-8D53-4291-8D69-05570F16A9C7.jpeg

Not a mystery why HE LEFT either…(also 28th)
4D5500AE-49BC-441F-BB3A-4BABE0DFF8D6.jpeg

STILL 28th: duck that Old Harry, found teacher to marry.
3F1436F0-1AEA-4F1D-A011-CF4C3A7E340F.jpeg

(Thanks to @Marmalade Atkins and @Sideboard Bob for the screenies)

DOUBLE POST CHAOS: Also, this DIRE tattoo will never, ever not make me laugh like a bleeping drain. That boogly eyed comedy skull looking down at the skellington hands about to pull the tattoo-lady’s bum cheeks apart is my LITERAL anti-aneurysm. Imagine having this on your arm forever 😂
D9532638-8572-422B-9861-E6D5C36ACA87.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
View attachment 1886407

View attachment 1886362

View attachment 1886364

View attachment 1886368

View attachment 1886391View attachment 1886394
View attachment 1886400

View attachment 1886379

DOUBLE POST CHAOS: Also, this DIRE tattoo will never, ever not make me laugh like a bleeping drain. That boogly eyed comedy skull looking down at the skellington hands about to pull the tattoo-lady’s arse cheeks apart is my LITERAL anti-aneurysm. Imagine having this on your arm forever 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 1886413
“I’m not having my best book yet pulped”

Needless to say, Old Harold had the last laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
View attachment 1886407

View attachment 1886362

View attachment 1886364

View attachment 1886368

View attachment 1886391View attachment 1886394
View attachment 1886400

View attachment 1886379

DOUBLE POST CHAOS: Also, this DIRE tattoo will never, ever not make me laugh like a bleeping drain. That boogly eyed comedy skull looking down at the skellington hands about to pull the tattoo-lady’s arse cheeks apart is my LITERAL anti-aneurysm. Imagine having this on your arm forever 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 1886413
And then she shamed us for having lonely lives with no one to love around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Fraus,

Jack blocked me on Instagram months ago for liking a comment someone left on her page.
I just looked up her name as a hashtag and came across these beauties which I think have captured her coke bloat essence perfectly.
F74D5CD2-D81E-4963-9CB3-52F7B8DFEC14.jpeg
C96D34A4-CC40-400F-9D19-33D03C81DEE8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gym rat 😭
Hiking 😭
Influencer 😭
University of Essex 😭
Festivals 😭
And…Country Music

ETA: I would never, ever like this to be Jack in relation to me.
0EA77D96-340D-46AE-AC32-658B3DE0B89B.jpeg

Though I would definitely pretend to talk on my phone and call her a bleep if she was in earshot. In fact, I’d probably phone several people and tell them “that grifting coke addled bleep Jack Monroe is here, but don’t worry, she can’t hear me calling her a thick talentless thieving twit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And also, could a frau who has the pics from the book look this one up, please?
Once again, browsing the #JackMonroe on Instagram. This is from the page of Patricia Niven, the photographer.
does the Green and Blacks cocoa (top right)make it into the final pic in the book?? And how does that compare to the thrifty recipe?
D701805A-7019-4F37-B8BF-00CA1C3D5B47.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.