Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has changed the curtains in her bedroom 3 times?

when I say bedroom I mean dining too
, fake shed, family snug…sleeping room
It certainly looks that way, going by those photos.

I've changed my curtains three times in 18 years 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I’m a couple of threads behind but I see she has just posted a photo of Cooper. Concern was raised on the thread I was reading about him and a Frau asked her to post a picture to prove he was ok. Well, she just has! We all knew she was reading here and this proves it.

Hi Jackie! Stop talking about paint and refund your Patreon subscribers.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
i also like to think of dead people while i eat my potatoes, yum

View attachment 1885301
These potatoes are my aneurism- the thing which makes the lemon potatoes soooooo good, the key ingredient she’s missed out - CYPRUS POTATOES
Personally I wouldn’t bother myself to make lemon potatoes or Cyprus style potato salad with 🤷🏼‍♀️ whatever 🤷🏼‍♀️ spuds. Fucks sakes. The whole point is that the Cyprus potatoes are grown in the red earth, they have a distinctive taste and composition and texture.
It’s like saying you can make a burger by putting it between two slices of unspecified bread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder just how much of the ❄❄❄❄she gets through on a daily basis?

@Dogmuck

This is where Jack sleeps.

View attachment 1886136

Not actually on the sideboard, but in this room.

This room was the dining room (2019)
Fake shed filming studio (2020)
Family snug (2021 to present day)
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she sleeps upside down in a wardrobe, like a bat.

Fingering & burgers. Wouldn't touch that mucky mare with a pair of BBQ tongs.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Maybe she followed him to Dordrecht to further harass him though. Your theory would hold then.
Plot twist - Jack had a call from the Army/Big Dave’s artillery minding association telling her she was a twunt for saying he fired the rocket launcher.
Jack, enraged, saw this as an opportunity for revenge on the trollz n haterz for getting her in trouble, and keen to make herself the victim, turned it into the “malicious welfare check” trying to make it seem like a type of “swatting” attack which failed, and she had the last laugh.
In Dordrecht she admitted this to Harold who was already near the end of his rope with her shenanigans, but had to keep things cordial until they were both back in the UK, where she started being mad in Glasgow then having an ouchie shoulder. He avoided her until the Sunday dumping.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I took no offence, I originally came to this thread today with random musings and had no idea this Caroline was already known of.

Anyway. Just did an interesting scroll and a status by the real Caroline around the time of them being on tattle .indicates it was really her .

I don't want to be triangulated so I won't say more than that.
Do you happen to know when Caroline left The Old Boot?

Reactions: 9
I wonder just how much of the ❄❄❄❄she gets through on a daily basis?

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she sleeps upside down in a wardrobe, like a bat.

Fingering & burgers. Wouldn't touch that mucky mare with a pair of BBQ tongs.
BiB has made me laugh so much the bed is shaking. (Awake again at this ungodly hour as my old pooch cries all night in the hope I’ll let him up on our bed. Mr Laz hears none of it).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m behind so sorry if already mentioned, I might fall back to sleep before I catch up and forget, but someone on here called the free paint thing when she posted about bumping into that bloke 😂
4FCB03E2-EE08-4D99-9F10-70263750E06E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m behind so sorry if already mentioned, I might fall back to sleep before I catch up and forget, but someone on here called the free paint thing when she posted about bumping into that bloke 😂View attachment 1886318
But … I thought she was hanging around his shop, looking at paint and then scampering off to Wilko to buy it. I’m sure that’s what she said.

84447D4B-DEA3-4388-B85A-55BE85FD47D7.jpeg

oh but that was Saturday. By Sunday everything had changed and I’m sure it was true at the time. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
is it just me, or does cooper look pissed off?

like his favourite sleeping spot has been taken over by a honking human practicing downsizing

i really hope he does take himself off to a nice old lady's house. maybe one of them with a pool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lol no, pls, I can’t deal with anymore of that lukewarm tea Caroline was peddling. I’ll take goss from Old Harold, SiL, LJC or anyone at Cactus, Hellman’s or United Agents, I can’t cope with someone who ate that mushroom monstrosity and didn’t immediately put in for an employment tribunal.
You're right Dissy G but I just wanted to post that picture 🥺👉👈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe she followed him to Dordrecht to further harass him though. Your theory would hold then.
This is my theory. She turned up in Dordrecht of her own accord. JCC said it was a business trip, so she turned up to annoy him. And that was it. He saw her for the oddness that she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
This is my theory. She turned up in Dordrecht of her own accord. JCC said it was a business trip, so she turned up to annoy him. And that was it. He saw her for the oddness that she is.
She said something around the time before Dordrecht about them deciding to have a weekend away every 8 weeks. It sounded odd at the time. Maybe it was news to him that she had to join him, based on this 8 week rule she invented?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She said something around the time before Dordrecht about them deciding to have a weekend away every 8 weeks. It sounded odd at the time. Maybe it was news to him that she had to join him, based on this 8 week rule she invented?

Surely it all went to tit when she dedicated her Grifty book to him, trying to lock poor old Harold in until Spring.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh blimey poor OH. Imagine her knocking on your hotel door. She maybe thought it would be a 'cute' surprise (and an excuse to boast on twitter how he was always gently, lovingly whisking her away because he loved her so much).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.