Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can still access the AM blog via other links but the homepage is broken/unavailable. If it's been taken down I'll republish it all myself if I have to- the vicious coke bloat hoo-er isn't getting off that easily.

ETA: send cash-o's for web hosting and website fixing elves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I thought golf course too but that’s not GFF
There's definitely at least one with gff. The dining room has an L shape to it with an arch rather than a door so technically it isn't a 2nd bedroom but could be used as a bedroom (according to the particulars)

Reactions: 18
Can a legal frau help the canal with what basis she can do that on? Given that Mollys defence has always been that she's only sharing info in the public domain that Jack has put there?
Anyone can send a C&D stating that the content they have stated is defamation etc and that if they don’t immediately remove it then they will take legal action. 9/10 times it’s enough to scare people into silence. It’s scary for most lay people to be threatened in this way and it’s a tit house tactic of a weasel.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Can a legal frau help the canal with what basis she can do that on? Given that Mollys defence has always been that she's only sharing info in the public domain that Jack has put there?
Not a libel lawyer 🍉 but I can say that back in the day, people used to come to me complaining about all sorts of tit, neighbours disputes particular favourite, and we would send a letter in an attempt to bring whatever Was going on to a halt. It didn't necessarily mean we thought there was a good case. I hated it and spent a lot of time trying to get people to see reason, before resorting to the having a letter sent, which in the type of cases I dealt with, often made matters worse.

Of course there are lots of people who do have actual cases, so I'm not trying to tar everyone with the same brush. I suppose what I'm trying to say is you can't always read too much into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Website working for me too. Hope she's OK and there's not something nasty going on behind the scenes from Jack stans, as we know they've tried to doxx her before.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My husband works in the building trade industry. I just asked him did be fancy going to wickes and hanging out with the staff today. He said why do we need something? I said no, just fancy hanging out there... he looks concerned...
Then said no, why don't we just go get the food shop and let the kids spend some of their christmas money at the toy shop. Its almost like he doesnt know fun.
In the words of the site that can’t be named- leave the bastard ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There's definitely at least one with gff. The dining room has an L shape to it with an arch rather than a door so technically it isn't a 2nd bedroom but could be used as a bedroom (according to the particulars)
This has just reminded me I had a dream that Jack moved into her new place and they panned round to reveal the frontage…. Which was exactly the frontage of the place I think some of us assume she’s bought. With cash. Cos she’s actually bleeping loaded. I’m angry if Molly has been served. And duck you Jack Monroe scammer. Grifter. Lazy old coke hag.

• Heart
Website working for me too. Hope she's OK and there's not something nasty going on behind the scenes from Jack stans, as we know they've tried to doxx her before.
Yep, am more inclined to think it’s a neckbeard tech bro behind this.

ETA - AM was planning to move onto other grifters after the final JM instalment.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Would she be served with legal action on a Sunday?
She could have received a C&D message in her DMs. Molly may be scared or may be thinking she’ll suspend her account, take some legal advice and then come back. I’d have thought if she was truly scared then her entire twitter would be zapped and the blog blown.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ugh. So tedious when a cloutchaser temporarily disables an account, usually to whip up attention on tattle and get people to fall into the trap of talking wildly improbable stuff like legal action 🙄

I'd rather hear about jack's move. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Would she be served with legal action on a Sunday?
She could only just have seen whatever it is today, or have been thinking about it for a few days and acted today.

Or if Jack has a name, I wouldn’t put it past her to have gone to AM’s employer and if what AM has said about her job is true (would not judge her if she lied completely to hide her ID), perhaps she’s gone into work yesterday/today and been taken aside about it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the info fraus. Imagine us all getting a letter b4 the Patreon simps get their postcards. That'd be glorious

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ugh. So tedious when a cloutchaser temporarily disables an account, usually to whip up attention on tattle and get people to fall into the trap of talking wildly improbable stuff like legal action 🙄

I'd rather hear about jack's move. 😆
Or Jack never having watched The Home Edit.

(She totally has, she has Home Edit tit in her house)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.