Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or Jack never having watched The Home Edit.

(She totallyhas, she has Home Edit tit in her house)
It's such a stupid way to have denied it - she would have been better saying she'd never heard of it.

Besides, I thought she was too poor for Netflix?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jack did the rainbow book thing during lockdown one in 2020, which is when just about everyone else jumped on the trend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
And they're all enabling fuckers probably just relieved the grift keeps a roof over her head and she's off their hands. She hasn't and couldn't hold down a job in the real world, it was either find a well off partner (god knows she tried) or plough on with the grift. They'll have to grit their teeth an accept the memoir. Cant be anything new in there anyway with her chronic oversharing.

Sorry done a chaos there in the quoting. Visions of us all with the Cat A's doing a stint for not liking Jack Monroe.
Yep, it will be the natural end result of them having enabled her and tolerated it all for so long - if she can hold herself back from elevenerifing her own story, that is.

Reactions: 14
Yes, absolutely x
How many times has she been paid for this nonsense now?
Don't worry, she hasn't been paid for that. She/her PR has paid for it to be included, hence why it still has major errors in it. You think with all the money they're spaffing on these things they'd pay for a proofreader.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
More rainbow bookshelves were seen in this Facebook Live Jack did to promote Good Food for Bad Days in April 2020.

Screenshot_20230115-152735_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
There is a 1bed apartment next to Shoebury train station that has floor to almost ceiling windows. 160k & states cash buyers only, which our Jackie would be.
Let’s be serious, she doesn’t need a 2 bed, SB resides with his dad

• Wow
Reactions: 35
There's definitely at least one with gff. The dining room has an L shape to it with an arch rather than a door so technically it isn't a 2nd bedroom but could be used as a bedroom (according to the particulars)
Aha! I get you!

Reactions: 12
Maybe it was just a glitch. How could Molly be served when every bit is Jacks own words?

Reactions: 14
Jack might be trying to distract with talk of F&B paint colours but it appears to be going down like a cup of cold sick (NB: not a Jack recipe)

View attachment 1884406
Being someone in the public eye (her not me) but commanding a like ratio of 0.11%, blows my mind. As an e commerce frau, if my purchasing levels drop below 2% of visitors I start to wonder what on earth I've done wrong. If they got to 0.11% I'd be speechless. And these people aren't paying? Liking is free...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.