Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gave up grunking because frankly I’m BUSY but popping up to say she’s arrived on my Twitter feed against my wishes elevenerife-ing her experience with dogs. Can anyone think of a single, mealy little topic she won’t claim experience of?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I would like to respectfully disagree as I saw an amazing display in December, in a country beginning with 'G'. But nevertheless I v much doubt you're going to see them in Scotland (otherwise we'd all be up there already).
Must have been a better show in December. My mate came back from Tromso last Sunday. He said they saw much better in Oulu in Finland last year at Christmas.

ETA I hate the cold, so I will never see them. If anyone offers a free trip I SHAN'T go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
What happened to the tomatoes she was planting in... June? July? How close are they to fruiting, Jack?
Maverick Jack wasn't planting the tomatoes in June, she was sowing seed.

Irregardless, they were never mentioned again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
She has made threats against the Scottish people. I call upon the moderate English to do something about this extremist in their midst.
Mate, we've tried.
Although I'm sorry she's threatening the border I'm just really grateful she never came back to croydon tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
"I try to live with gratitude in recovery. Try it, it’s nice."

Where's the gratitude for your paypigs who you treat with absolute disdain? Gratitude? You haven't been grateful for a single thing you've ever had, and you've had so much. Telling other people to "try it, it's nice" when your pretend audience is people who have nothing. Just an absolute irredeemable bleep aren't you, but thankfully everyone's waking up to that now. Go well head 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
I would like to respectfully disagree as I saw an amazing display in December, in a country beginning with 'G'. But nevertheless I v much doubt you're going to see them in Scotland (otherwise we'd all be up there already).
Here in our corner of NE Scotland we regularly get spectacular displays of the northern lights. Unfortunately, I've never actually been awake to see them, but my daughter lives on the Moray Firth coast and is my witness

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Over to Laura Tobin on GMB, who has something to say about tonight’s Hellsite Storm….

21D5D1E4-F56C-4763-9BDB-EEB15654C7C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Is she on a high after that , to her, succesful Guardian article that she now so clearly admits to having lied? She still feels incredibly safe, doesn't she?
I am so proud of the forensic hausfrau sad ninnies for being in the opposite of a fugue state and seeing so clearly. Everything we said and 'speculated' on (had the receipts for) turns out to be true.

Thank god she is not one if those Jeremy Kyle watching burger eating povs who spend money on fags. It is all fine if you spunked it on sideboards!! As long as you blow other people's money on 'nice' things.

One random thought: we know that virtually everything (apart from the sideboarda obvs) was found in a puddle or gifted. Why did the miracle of finding things did not happen during The Poverty. Why did the super generous people who always gift stuff in times outside The Poverty stopped giving her things during the short time of The Poverty? Make it make sense!!

Random: sleeping on a sofa is not an indicator of being poor, it can be a choice.
A one bedroom flat could also be a loft, couldn't it?

I knew she would be able to buy in no time at all. I am just so so glad that I found this forum before I donated money to her.

The expertise and insight in so many subjects I gained here is invaluable though and has opened my eyes even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Oh a salt lamp. Is that a lamp which burns salt for light…or does it have a bulb? That you plug into the leccy?
Is this another fancy thing like the salt pigs that will make me lament my poverty again?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I understand why we think she's buying rather than renting. She's very unsubtly been hinting at that for ages (this move is so specially special, first secure home ever for SB, been preparing her whole life, allowed to paint it bright colours, blah, blah, blah), but why do we think it's 2 bed rather than the 1 bed she keeps saying?

Is it just because she lies about everything or have I missed some hints that it's bigger than she's admitting to?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.