Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is utterly deranged you know. Just absolutely consumed by the fact that people don’t buy her shite.
View attachment 1875067

Biog of the squig she’s replying to:
View attachment 1875069
I strongly believe an enabler like this is not qualified to coach addicts.
I haven't checked out the squig but remember anyone can call themselves a counsellor or therapist. There's no formal qualifications needed and some who do have quals have done short online courses. I know someone who has done just that and he's a dangerous charlatan. 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Hope Cooper is OK. When she doesn't mention certain pets for a long time it's never good.
No doubt she was only ever looking after him for a friend anyway.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I’ve found the place you think she may have bought. It‘a rather overlooked-praying that one of the neighbours is a frau. Imagine the hilarity of getting constant updates confirming Jack’s lies? ‘Splashing in a paddling pool in a tangle of limbs with all my friends, drinking a cheeky lil Robinson’s lemon barley, toot toot!’ vs ‘She’s in the conservatory, 3 phones in her hands, howling-something about an orangery and the kid’s refusing to come round. Seems to be some issue about eels’.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
I haven't checked out the squig but remember anyone can call themselves a counsellor or therapist. There's no formal qualifications needed and some who do have quals have done short online courses. I know someone who has done just that and he's a dangerous charlatan. 😡
He claims on his website to have the following qualifications and experience:
  • Levels 1-5 integrative counselling
  • Addiction
  • Trauma related issues
  • Relationships
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Phobias
  • Family dynamics

And also to adhere to the BACP statute of ethical practice. His Twitter account is a Jack stanning bin fire, so either he hasn't got a bloody clue about appropriate behaviour or it's a Jack sock based on a real person.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Behold, an actual crumpet recipe. Spot the differences

Aw, come on, that cook probably used the stick end of the honey dropper to poke those holes. #crumpettruther

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just had a look on the hellsite and found this response to the wonky one after she yet again flew to Jack’s defence. Brilliant! Especially as she replied with a screenshot of Jack calling her a ‘friend’. Bet that’s framed & laminated (ps sorry for talking about a Stan).
Also this squig is hilarious. One of the flying monkeys white knighting & she replied with scrappy 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
[
Get on Rightmove, look for properties in Thorpe Bay, specifically flats and make sure you are searching for ones that are STC. There’s a really nice one listed at £450,000 😀

PS Where is Cooper? 🥹
Apropos of nothing. Does Ev have a ginger cat she takes photos of and posts on social media? 🤔

Reactions: 11
I searched "declutter (from:bootstrapcook)" and there's a lot to unpack in this thread from two years ago LOL
Screenshot_20230112_140044_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230112_140114_Chrome.jpg

Did the coloured squig receive a special DM for follow-up? I doubt it

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
bleeping 39p for 6 in the own brand range

Yes, I think it’s cooper’s brother? I forget it’s name
Ahh thanks for that, I was hoping he'd been sent to live there instead 😔

He claims on his website to have the following qualifications and experience:
  • Levels 1-5 integrative counselling
  • Addiction
  • Trauma related issues
  • Relationships
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Phobias
  • Family dynamics

And also to adhere to the BACP statute of ethical practice. His Twitter account is a Jack stanning bin fire, so either he hasn't got a bloody clue about appropriate behaviour or it's a Jack sock based on a real person.
Thanks for checking jenny. It makes his behaviour worse if he's affiliated with an official body.

It is unfortunate that the whole counsellor/therapy area is littered with mickey mouse diplomas and unethical practitioners. My natural state is to be suspicious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Coming soon, how to use up a small amount of unidentified lean meat to make a tasty winter warmer that'll have you feline good. :whistle: 😇

• Haha
  • Wow
Ahh thanks for that, I was hoping he'd been sent to live there instead 😔

Thanks for checking jenny. It makes his behaviour worse if he's affiliated with an official body.

It is unfortunate that the whole counsellor/therapy area is littered with mickey mouse diplomas and unethical practitioners. My natural state is to be suspicious.

Quoting myself like a twit cos im going to have to logoff for a bit and probably delete if you all keep pointing out where I might be wrong! 😢

It's obvious you all want me to stop breathing!!
<<Flounce>>

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.