Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is utterly deranged you know. Just absolutely consumed by the fact that people don’t buy her shite.
View attachment 1875067

Biog of the squig she’s replying to:
View attachment 1875069
I strongly believe an enabler like this is not qualified to coach addicts.
No, I'm sorry. I've just looked at this muppet's page. Either he's another imaginary friend or he purchased his therapist/counsellor certificate for twenty quid from a dodgy Internet site. He's a card though, one of those hilarious mates that used the Wednesday nickname (posted the day after the selfie,) the cheeky chap. Oh, how we all laughed!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Excellent spot! I need to add the higher quality photo from the article here because it's just too funny:
View attachment 1874253
I dreamed a dream of days gone by
And nights that were filled with blue flake
I dreamed that I would ne'er go dry
That salt pigs would keep on giving
Then I was awake for days on end
And lines were laid and used and wasted....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m going to have to give up hope of a chaos tonight aren’t I? I don’t usually want one, but am going to be awake soothing a sick small kid much of tonight, so a chaos wouldn’t have gone amiss.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It always used to annoy me that people were always recommended Dishoom when asked where go in Edinburgh. Its not even the best Indian in a mile radius.

One of the residents in the block of flats my boyfriend used to live in had chickens and the communal garden was always covered in bird tit. That's what I've been picturing when I imagine sharing one with Jack.
Edinburgh resident here too... Never been to Dishoom. The massive queue puts me off! Mother India's, or Kebabish for me

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good point. Our landlord refers to our flat as an “apartment” even though it’s basically a little box 😂 its actual address is sort of, Apartment 7, 31 Wotsit Lane, etc. I’ve got used to it now, but sometimes I do remember how stupid it is, and this is one of those times. The Thorpe Bay flat is a lovely spacious apartment.
Ooh a box you say, how many bookshelves?

Edinburgh resident here too... Never been to Dishoom. The massive queue puts me off! Mother India's, or Kebabish for me
I've LEFT now but it was Kebab Majal for me 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Bright pink 2nd bedroom
Glad you were able to confirm as I can close a couple of chrome pages I’ve had open for a couple of months. I’ve absolutely 🔺the flat and it’s really such a beauty. I’d be happy to move there so if that’s where she goes I’m going to be rather perturbed as to how a pov such as Cack has managed to secure such a lovely home.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh lord. Imagine having to share a communal area with Jack?! You’re just trying to have a coffee, a fag and a minute to yourself before work when that shark eyed toad pops up at the window, then rushes over with homemade prune and sardine cookies.
I bet she latches onto people like a leach 🥶
Ugh yes within days she will have established a lovely, supportive community in her block. People will have gently, softly left food and housewarming gifts outside her door 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh lord. Imagine having to share a communal area with Jack?! You’re just trying to have a coffee, a fag and a minute to yourself before work when that shark eyed toad pops up at the window, then rushes over with homemade prune and sardine cookies.
I bet she latches onto people like a leach 🥶
She’ll be shoving a grubby glass of Get Up and Go Smoothie under your nose. The intro to which heavily implies it’ll make you need a poo on your commute.

So hilarious was this joke that she had to repeat it in Grifty with her Get Up and Go Muffins.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It annoya me that people are always recommended Dishoom when asked where go in Edinburgh. Its not even the best Indian in a mile radius.

One of the residents in the block of flats my boyfriend used to live in had chickens and the communal garden was always covered in bird tit. That's what I've been picturing when I imagine sharing one with Jack.
Oh dear. Bags of shite. As per Iqbal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'd love it if her new neighbours were haterzzz or Tattlers. Hopefully google will lead them here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Andy is a member of a very small and exclusive club. Someone who has cooked a recipe from Grifty Kitchen.
Seriously there can only be about 5 of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
No, I'm sorry. I've just looked at this muppet's page. Either he's another imaginary friend or he purchased his therapist/counsellor certificate for twenty quid from a dodgy Internet site. He's a card though, one of those hilarious mates that used the Wednesday nickname (posted the day after the selfie,) the cheeky chap. Oh, how we all laughed!
he’s bleeping weird. Major red flags

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.