Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is the friends of Dorothy emerald? Never heard of it. Gillingham Street angels does most of the charity stuff round here.
I’m going to guess it’s a gay hostel/charity called Friends of Dorothy- Emerald house

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Hi all,

Anyone with addiction issues want to identify themselves as an addict and give me their personal details including home address?

I will send you some leaflets.

Also I’m totally reliable with personal data, I have thousands of people’s home addresses in ring binders, I mostly collect them so that I can never send them Postcards. I also keep hold of coroner’s reports.

I don’t need to adhere to GDPR rules because I have special exemption for being smol & a total chaos.

Thanks all 🥰

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 113
Imagine finally getting up the courage to go to an AA meeting, and then being given one of Jack's cookery books as part of the welcome 😨

ETA oh my, I have met that anti-shoplifting Tweeter 🍉.Let's just say they're not always the most balanced commentator when it comes to grocery retailing issues.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
The person she’s replying to about the leftover books seems to have a rather tenuous grip on reality too

Reactions: 14
Small Boy says "you're not my mother" Kat Jack says "yes I am " x
I left off watching EE about 20 years ago x
When Roley and Little Willie were deceased 🐶🔚
There is/was a Classic Eastenders thread on here as some channel was showing two a day (or something I am TRYING NOT TO LIE). Last time I read it they were up to the Little Mo and Trevor storyline and the contemporary discussion around DV etc was v thoughtful etc. Recommended read 👍🏼

Reactions: 19
Hi all,

Anyone with addiction issues want to identify themselves as an addict and give me their personal details including home address?

I will send you some leaflets.

Also I’m totally reliable with personal data, I have thousands of people’s home addresses in ring binders, I mostly collect them so that I can never send them Postcards. I also keep hold of coroner’s reports.

I don’t need to adhere to GDPR rules because I have special exemption for being smol & a total chaos.

Thanks all 🥰
Also, I definitely won’t try to have a parasocial relationship with you and get you to cheerlead for me on twitter xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 46
My step dads brother, whom i never met, lived in a flat that had independent living for addicts. Could she be moving somewhere like that, there was onsite support and a person who lived onsite who kept an eye to the people living there, he was off and on the wagon constantly. I only wonder this, becasue she talks about going to AA so much, it makes her sound like she is struggling alot. Plud the onsite security gives suggests the security she craves if she is feeling paranoid to living alone. Pure specualtion but justvmy thoughts. SPOILER]

Reactions: 11
Get on Rightmove, look for properties in Thorpe Bay, specifically flats and make sure you are searching for ones that are STC. There’s a really nice one listed at £450,000 😀

PS Where is Cooper? 🥹
Why does she keep saying one bed? All the ones I’m seeing are two! And usually with extra reception rooms/ conservatories or utility rooms. Much poor, much smol.

Reactions: 29
Why does she keep saying one bed? All the ones I’m seeing are two! And usually with extra reception rooms/ conservatories or utility rooms. Much poor, much smol.
I reckon she's being tricksy. There *will* be one bed in that flat. There will be many other rooms that could be used as bedrooms but she won't put a bed in them, therefore it is a 'one bed flat'.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Yes the security thing sounds quite paranoid to Me.
in unrelated thoughts, cocaine use makes people paranoid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The flat itself is fine, I’m not dissing the flat though it isn’t to my taste. It’s more that you wouldn’t be able to have all day or all night parties more than once or twice. Partly because the neighbours would probably have your guts for garters directly (and would never forgive you!), and partly because as it’s Thorpe Bay the council would actually bother to deal with the noise complaints your neighbours would inevitably bombard them with. Thorpe Bay is boring and quiet mainly because the locals like it boring and quiet. Noisy parties bring down property values 😉
I think you’ve forgotten something, dear Lucy.
you know the hooting and fizzing, jumping into a paddling pool, going to all day parties dressed as the Peaky Blinders etc? That was all lies. Jack has no pals; she doesn’t go to parties so there is no risk of her upsetting the neighbours by throwing a wild all-nighter.

Reactions: 32
I reckon she's being tricksy. There *will* be one bed in that flat. There will be many other rooms that could be used as bedrooms but she won't put a bed in them, therefore it is a 'one bed flat'.
Yes yes I see what you mean. “Office” etc etc. ye gods if she does not give her son a proper bedroom of his own despite having the space to do so she is a deplorable, horrible, HORRIBLE person.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Looking at the pink bedroom flat and thinking it’s rather packed full of sideboards already. Must have been reassuring for JM during the viewing 👍🏼 I’d caution her about thinking that orangerys are good as an office though. We bought a house with one last year 🍉 and Mr Camo gets the (minuscule, truly) 4th bedroom as his ‘study’ and I imagined I’d get the conservatory as mine… Turns out it’s 34* in the summer, 3* in the winter and one cannot hear oneself THINK when it’s raining 🙃

Oh, and edit to add that the/ours/actually his children get a double bedroom each… which they spend 50% of their time in. How could anyone countenance having a co-parented child and not ensure they have their own space? It’s very confusing, isn’t it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.