Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her total indifference to libraries is my aneurysm.
Me to tender stem, me to! I live in a small (clean tidy lovely) hovel. Am a voracious reader and can proper cook. I own 7 recipe books which I use, some maps and walking guides, a couple of flora and fauna books for reference (also well used). My four reading book per week habit plus gently, softly skimming through something more technical is totally and utterly library based. Also is it just me who can’t read about JM doing things softly, gently without bursting into ‘Tiny Dancer’ 🎵?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
One thing that tells me she's never been poor is everything has to be branded, top of the range, quality etc. Take this flat for example, if it's on for £450k and there are other properties as in the area on for half the price, as pointed out further up the thread? It could be argued she's overcompensating in later life for what she didn't have as a kid. However, we know her background, she's blogged about it (then turned herself inside out with contradictions since) and she's very very middle class. It's always got to be "the best" for our Jack, nothing else will do.

Reactions: 40
Sorry but why does Jack imagine she needs to go incognito to volunteer at the local foodbank? Is she worried she'll get mobbed by her hordes of adoring fans???
I keep thinking of the scene in Four Lions when the guy tells his mates how he’s being buying hydrogen peroxide and disguising himself by putting his hands over his beard and speaking in a really high voice … editored as I can’t count lions correctly
Edit edit - I am too stoopid to work out how to upload the clip, Four Lions disguise … just watched it and weed myself a bit 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My step dads brother, whom i never met, lived in a flat that had independent living for addicts. Could she be moving somewhere like that, there was onsite support and a person who lived onsite who kept an eye to the people living there, he was off and on the wagon constantly. I only wonder this, becasue she talks about going to AA so much, it makes her sound like she is struggling alot. Plud the onsite security gives suggests the security she craves if she is feeling paranoid to living alone. Pure specualtion but justvmy thoughts. SPOILER]
I doubt places like that are suitable for Twitter addicts, dear heart. And that, to me, is the only addiction she has.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I keep thinking of the scene in Four Lions when the guy tells his mates how he’s being buying hydrogen peroxide and disguising himself by putting his hands over his beard and speaking in a really high voice … editored as I can’t count lions correctly
Edit edit - I am too stoopid to work out how to upload the clip, Four Lions disguise … just watched it and weed myself a bit 😁
Thanks for reminding me about that film! Watching it for the first time is one of the especial little packets of joy in my life 😬 Like the Tiger King packet, but different.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ooh dont irritate me with the VBI buddy. I've been in a mood since this tit first got started. Please read and enjoy the Pratchett books, they are glorious. Nothing to do with Jack, she's just trying to hitch her crappy wagon to his very very shiny star 🌟
Want to like this a hundred times over. It’s what got me here in the first place. Recently read his biography and he would have no time for her tit at all and she seems the opposite of everything he stood for. I don’t know what his daughter was thinking g getting involved

• Heart
Reactions: 29
New article in the Metro.

Basically a puff piece that has just lazily copy and pasted from her publisher’s press release and her excruciating introduction to Grifty Kitchen (although it hilariously claims to be an exclusive).

PovTweed jacket makes an appearance though, so assume Metro are now on her list of fascist newspapers.

ETA: “Now with six cookbooks under her belt”. Assume they’re discounting Grifty Kitchen as it’s a death trap not a cookbook.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Thanks for reminding me about that film! Watching it for the first time is one of the especial little packets of joy in my life 😬 Like the Tiger King packet, but different.
🍉 🍉 🍉 (little voice, don’t tell anyone, I am looking at the exterior of that garage IRL as we speak)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'll try:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Me to tender stem, me to! I live in a small (clean tidy lovely) hovel. Am a voracious reader and can proper cook. I own 7 recipe books which I use, some maps and walking guides, a couple of flora and fauna books for reference (also well used). My four reading book per week habit plus gently, softly skimming through something more technical is totally and utterly library based. Also is it just me who can’t read about JM doing things softly, gently without bursting into ‘Tiny Dancer’ 🎵?
Hold me closer, tiny grifter

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How have we triangulated which flat she’s buying? Can’t wait for her to have to sell up when she’s sued.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saw some comments about ten pages ago leasehold/renting. I mean definitely lies cos they are who they are, but...

I'm in a share of freehold and whilst I own and live here there is one flat flat that is rented out, and any of the rules that apply to the leashold owners on the communal parts and gardens are simply passed on to the tenants. So she could be referring to the landlord of her actual flat, who may well be the leaseholder with a share of freehold (and so more power to decide what's allowed and not in conjunction with others) or there is a seperate freeholder and they all abide by the rules set out.

Or indeed by landlord Jack meant freeholder cos they are buying!

Reactions: 16
I don't think she is buying. I genuinely think a large chunk of her money has gone up her larger in time nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guys I know it's absolutely pointless to try to make sense of any of the nonsense Jack spouts but here I am anyway ....

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 07.22.10.png

First of all, the point is to get rid of the books *before* the move, so that you're not lugging them about.
Secondly, who on earth has a free library in their GARDEN? So that you have to go onto someone's property to use it? Usually they're in parks and outside community centres and the likes, so that they're available to as many people as possible. But of course Jack has to make it HER OWN free library. And - for someone who has been stalked all her life, according to her - why would you even want to give strangers an excuse to be loitering outside your house?
She doesn't half talk shite, eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.