Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a tweed jacket for £15, but that was from Vinted.
she’s a knob
Weirdly, I sold a RJR tweed jacket for £15 on Vinted.

If Jack ever came up as the buyer I'd cancel the sale though. Or I'd repeatedly tell her that I'd fulfilled the sale and it wasn't my fault if she hadn't received it. Then send her photos of me spending her cash.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 115
Occasionally when she mentions her campaigning she will reel off a list of things that she has influenced or advised on. These seem to be at national or policy level and I think this is the level at which she wishes people to believe she is operating. I cannot remember them all, I have seen a list at some point. Fairly sure the list was historical, where a current list would be helpful for the people she credits with enabling her to continue this work.

Reactions: 34
But wouldn’t she just claim it wasn’t one that was directly local to her with a PA tweet like “Not all food banks are in Southend 😂” if that happened?
Oh yes. Certainly. But in the context of there being plenty of both long-term and short-term emergency provision for food support within two miles of her, and her not driving, who would actually believe she’d gone out of area each week to do her important regular volunteering work?

I think even the flying monkeys would have trouble with that. Especially those of them who volunteer themselves - you volunteer in your local area, as a general rule, so you can fit it in alongside everything else you have to do like work and parent/care and all the other general life stuff.

Evens on her desperately pestering Southend Trussell Trust comms squig right now, to set something up for Jack to get some weekly local photo ops?! 😉 But I don’t think the real volunteers would tolerate it now, I really don’t. The Guardian piece was an eye-opener even for lots of the sweet kind lovely people who had given her the totally undeserved benefit of the doubt up to that point.

Reactions: 38
Mentioning the grey jumper she rolls out for tv appearances because of course that’s all that povvos wear! Again demonstrating that everything is calculated to look or feel a certain way, despite her having no clue and being tone deaf.
Grey pov jumper. Tiffany earrings.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Man dad magazine appears to be some sort of weird fathers4justice style publication. Lots of tweets about false accusations and the usual ‘but women are violent too!’ Weird.
It's a strangely named magazine. Man Dad. As opposed to Woman Dad? Is this where Jack got her Mamapapa title? So puzzling.

Edit: Unless the Man stands for Manchester. Don't think it does?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Genuine question. Why does she only signpost certain bits of press? Why not this latest flurry of good pieces about her?!

Reactions: 33
God that thing of her not actually promoting her actual recipes on social media is such a tell, isn't it? If you look at the feeds of Nigella, That Man, lovely Nadiya, Ruby Tandoh, etc it's recipes cooking baking recipes all the way down, with some occasional family / promo / charity stuff. Like: eyes on the prize, they know how to use social media, how to protect their personal life whilst being professional. I remember someone somewhere on the hellsite pointing out, re JM, that you can either use social media for messy personal stuff or you can use it for professional self-promotion and networking, but you can't do both.
This was on one of the threads about Carrie Hope Fletcher but I think it very much applies to Jack:

As part of job also she is supposed to post content about her show. It’s like me running the M&S Insta and one day posting about Colin the caterpillar and Percy Pigs and the next posting passive aggressive posts about the customers who ask when the opening times are, or randomly revealing personal details about my heartbreak.
Highly unprofessional. I can practically hear eyes in the industry rolling from here

Reactions: 27
The broken insect on twitter really is a bit of a tragic character isn't she? Spends her days sending tweet after tweet defending JM and most of them don't get a single like, even from JM.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

So many lies! Even more omissions!

Is this speech to "200 suits" a new one to us? Another £10-15k, ker-ching!

Mentions the VBI, and says that she works for the Child Poverty Action Group and the Joseph Rowntree Foundation? In the past year? Really?

Talks about her being bunged up, using the word "foghorn"!

Blames it on "low-grade housing", which has done "permanent damage to her respiratory and immune systems" (duck OFF, Jack!) - presumably this was written around when the coroner's report for Awaab Ishak said he died due to black mould? Again, duck OFF, Jack!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.