Jack Monroe #446 Egg rings in America WO-AH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a quick look for the skills which are necessary to be a train driver. Jack possesses none of them.

Particular highlights are “cheerful and approachable”, “excellent time management skills” and “the ability to remain focused over long periods of time”.

View attachment 1840445
Eight “duck no-s” out of ten, with the remaining two being highly questionable. When does she start?

63CA5F0A-E35E-4A4E-8971-3F736D791F80.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
She hasn’t as far as I’m aware, but my bet for new year is that it’s coming soon as a way to try and excuse all the fuckups of 2022.
She wouldn't dare. Alcoholism can be a relatively cheap addiction, suitable for the povvest of povs narratives, but cocaine? You're looking at £50 a day minimum and that's a hella spenny habit to have...

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Please repeat this Jenny nums in about 30 pages maybe
lawyered up Microsoft paperclip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Had a quick look for the skills which are necessary to be a train driver. Jack possesses none of them.

Particular highlights are “cheerful and approachable”, “excellent time management skills” and “the ability to remain focused over long periods of time”.

View attachment 1840445
Screenshot 2022-12-30 16.06.47.png

If you don't have a tin opener just use a knife and a mallet.

• Haha
Reactions: 77

View attachment 1840445
My highlight is "An excellent level of safety understanding" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She wouldn't dare. Alcoholism can be a relatively cheap addiction, suitable for the povvest of povs narratives, but cocaine? You're looking at £50 a day minimum and that's a hella spenny habit to have...
Maybe something like "Getting deliciously THRUST into the public eye by the media brought me into contact with cocaine and with my previously mentioned addictive personality and my poor working-class lack of knowledge about this drug of the rich I was soon sniffing up to 15 Patreon subscriptions A DAY. I was ruined by the media I needed to do my WORK with, wrecked while attempting to help the poor." could work?

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Well Borbora, Pete and Jenny, WHO IS HAVING THE LAST LAUGH NOW????? I would like to thank both @Shimmering and @itsnotmereally for their deliciously perpendicular work behind the scenes in bringing this thread title to the canal. Special thanks also to Dorothy from Tennessee for her pioneering egg ring work, without her one of the more amusing snippets of Thrifty Kitchen may never have been written. Finally thanks once again to to the dear @Archduchess of Luxembourg for randomly throwing Kim Wilde into the mix- you are an inspiration. Egg rings in America WO-AH.
Who knows, @jenny2603 , this could be the thread title that finally gets us our forever home.

Everything I do, I do it for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Maybe something like "Getting deliciously THRUST into the public eye by the media brought me into contact with cocaine and with my previously mentioned addictive personality and my poor working-class lack of knowledge about this drug of the rich I was soon sniffing up to 15 Patreon subscriptions A DAY. I was ruined by the media I needed to do my WORK with, wrecked while attempting to help the poor." could work?
Would not actually put it past her at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She reacts to unexpected events like her partner's dumping her by getting pets, taking thirst shots whilst splayed on furniture and living her best life
I do not want that from my train driver thank space you.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I think this might be why it’s perfect for her. When it’s inevitably revealed she has started making more money, this is her excuse for where it’s all gone. She’s gone from the pov cheap gin addiction to cocaine, probably with the heavy implication people in the industry introduced her to it as a threat to try to silence them.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
For me the lack of any denial or acknowledgement speaks volumes. Normally she's like a lawyered up Microsoft paperclip, yet on this all we get is a fucked up nose and roars of silence.
“It looks like you’re making a libellous comment about me. Would you like to receive a letter from my Jewish lawyer, pal?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
That he
I sincerely hope this James fella at least looks at the Limited Company in detail, especially the furlough aspect and the supposed team of people she employed. Verrrry fishy goings on there.
That he is definitely going to do because the limited company is a matter of public record and also the government (due to EU and UK law) released information with regards to who got BBL and CBILS as a result of Covid I don’t think that HMRC released details on furlough though but I will come back to you on that but as we already know there is a massive discrepancy on what JM said with regards to staff she supposedly employs

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's always denied drinking around the child and during The Poverty, which I very much doubt is true but really that's the one lie I'll allow her, because she would get raked over the coals on Twitter and in the press if it got out. There's not that much sympathy for alcoholics generally and even less if they're potentially putting a child in danger or drinking while not earning a steady wage. I'd keep that one quiet too if I was in her (expensive, designer) shoes.
Didn't she write how she was thankful she was sober when SB had once an asthma attack as it meant she had the wherewithal to deal with it,, suggesting she had been drunk around him previously? That may not have been during the pov, but drunk in charge of a small child is v frowned upon.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.