Jack Monroe #446 Egg rings in America WO-AH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Train driver gets me every time 🤣

Has she got the licence and done the training?
Maybe the “trainee Kwik Fit Fitter” license she applied for in 2012 is valid for train driving too. All licenses being interchangeable and all that.

Can you drive trains with your eyes closed at bits of track you don’t like? Asking for a friend lying grifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Its one of my favourites of her working class cosplay fantasies. A responsible job, skilled, well paid. She'd never get through the initial sift of applications, due to erratic/no work history, a well documented social media account of alcohol/medication abuse, no relevant experience at all, and no driving licence.

Jack wants it because:
a) Uniform
b) Unionised, so she can live out Billy Elliot strike fantasies
c) She believes the Daily Mail and thinks they get paid £100k a year

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Also what if she was driving the train and this happened...

Screenshot 2022-12-30 15.39.31.png

Imagine being on a train, the lights go off, you're a bit freaked out and then from the drivers cabin you hear and almighty howl 'n' claw before BANG off flies a door. Next thing she's racing about the tunnel roaring "YOU FUCKIN' WANT SOME YOU SLAAAAAG!" and bearing her Mediterranean at the train whilst the passengers sob and say prayers in the dark carriages. No, in my view she does not have the temperament for this job or most other jobs. Sorry Jack but it's a SHUT YOUR LEGS from me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 112

View attachment 1840413

Imagine being on a train, the lights go off, you're a bit freaked out and then from the drivers cabin you hear and almighty howl 'n' claw before BANG off flies a door. Next thing she's racing about the tunnel roaring "YOU FUCKIN' WANT SOME YOU SLAAAAAG!" and bearing her Mediterranean at the train whilst the passengers sob and say prayers in the dark carriages. No, in my view she does not have the temperament for this job or most other jobs. Sorry Jack but it's a SHUT YOUR LEGS from me.
Imagine having a history of this kind of tit, all documented on t'internet and still pretending to apply for jobs in the industry?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
duck me, that HAS to be the Guardian throwing shade at “psephologist” Jack and her “weird little misshapen body”, surely? They make her sound a right idiotic twit.

If not, the Guardian are dimwitted idiots too.
Note they done repeat her claim she was invited to the tank trip...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

View attachment 1840413

I just wasted a good mouthful of very nice prosecco on this!! And yet I can't stop picturing it...🦉 and 🍾 out of my nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Had a quick look for the skills which are necessary to be a train driver. Jack possesses none of them.

Particular highlights are “cheerful and approachable”, “excellent time management skills” and “the ability to remain focused over long periods of time”.

D33A4EF0-160F-4D1F-B240-7F690FF156A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Totally agree. I specifically think GK will cause backlash on some of the dangerous tips, which will gain more attention her way and the drugs will be exactly like you say - the last desperate resort. It will also allow her to shift responsibility for the GK dodgy tips onto publisher/editor/whoever else is meant to screen this sh*t.

She probably would be able to crowdfund rehab and it will be a convenient escape when people start asking questions that she can drag out for as long as she wants pretty much - because it’s not like a rehab program is going to confirm or deny her presence/engagement to the internet at large.
Would that interfere with the Patreon grift, though? We Fraus had a brief discussion about giving money to the homeless when they might spend it on drugs and opinion was mixed, and I myself might give money to someone homeless in that instance but no
bleeping
way would I give money to a well-off media darling to buy drugs. Especially if I was a left-leaning middle-class professional who needs that money to buy my *own* nose-candy.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
See also - many many units of alcohol a week while raising a child and moving house every Tuesday.
She's always denied drinking around the child and during The Poverty, which I very much doubt is true but really that's the one lie I'll allow her, because she would get raked over the coals on Twitter and in the press if it got out. There's not that much sympathy for alcoholics generally and even less if they're potentially putting a child in danger or drinking while not earning a steady wage. I'd keep that one quiet too if I was in her (expensive, designer) shoes.

Reactions: 45
I sincerely hope this James fella at least looks at the Limited Company in detail, especially the furlough aspect and the supposed team of people she employed. Verrrry fishy goings on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.