Jack Monroe #446 Egg rings in America WO-AH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that šŸ˜… Look how NOT BOTHERED I am by posting this, NOT BOTHERED at all, not even HEARD OF THE THING that I'm NOT BOTHERED ABOUT
Funnily enough, I was re-reading thread 1 last night as it was created 3 years ago this very day, and (after putting out her early COVID begs for money via PayPal) sheā€™s SOOOOOO not bothered about Tattle, she GENUINELY COULDNā€™T GIVE A tit and is CERTAINLY NOT GOING TO WASTE HER TIME READING IT.

6F20C792-1DF9-45A8-8DA7-61C69F873696.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 66
'Bit skint? Just shoplift' was a remarkable moment, showing her contempt for working class people AND the fact that she was too thick to understand that this might be a teeny tiny problem for the huge retailer that had just paid her.
Astonishingly stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone might already have answered this, but just in case not and cos the thread might close, no, she didnā€™t repost HH boiling soap in Solar lit gloom. She reposted the one immediately before it from May 12th. itā€™s the one where she called Old Hazza ā€œdeliciously ordinaryā€ in amongst the usual pile of overwritten guff.

She didnā€™t talk about her deliciously ordinary OH in July 31stā€™s HH ā€œwe dream the same dream, we boil the same soapā€ because she didnā€™t have one by then. HE LEFT.
She reposted this one
View attachment 1845297View attachment 1845300

HE LEFT by this one. I cannot think why. Good to see sheā€™s not being too dramatic about it though.
View attachment 1845304View attachment 1845305
Hate to disagree with the wonderful @Valiofthedolls but she did indeed post HH2 again recently.
02584653-D27A-493B-93C8-CE9E275DEAC3.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Yeah, that's standard behaviour for Jack. She lifts at least half her recipes from BBC Good Food then fucks about with them to make them a few pence cheaper per portion. The other trick she commonly uses is to combine multiple similarly-named recipes, which explains why her ingredient proportions are so often lop-sided.

And while the source recipes are generally tested and tend to work, her versions clearly aren't. Her publishers don't care, so I'd expect Grifty Kitchen to be similar.
She actually admits to being caught trying to pass off a recipe from there as her own in this post from 2015. And being ā€œinspired byā€ a lot of others

1235C6A6-A81D-4895-AFD0-0396788C9A93.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
The fact that she doesnā€™t seem to have realised that publishing HH2 is the most stupid thing sheā€™s ever done (in a long list of stupid things for one of the 100 cleverest people in the country) actually astounds me.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Ah Jack has gave us many memories to treasure in 2022. Two of my favourites are her waffling on about an unprompted visit from the 5 0 and them laughing and clapping over her weighing out MSG on tiny scales for ketchup or some shite. And her insistence that the police have a speshul task force that solely monitor the SM of those in public life šŸ˜‚.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I'm still mithering about the NYE sausage rolls...using up fridge stuff in preparation for a house move that you have no idea when is going to happen??? Won't you need to buy more stuff for the fridge to, oh I don't know, EAT, in the forthcoming days/weeks/months before the move?? Or does she clear out the fridge every single day just in case she suddenly has to move house the next day without any notice? Make it make sense please Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.