Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, Jack has really pissed me off with her word salad tweets about Vivienne Westwood. Loved Viv, have a few items of her clothing, including a beautiful coat I bought 20 years ago when I was in my 20s and had a bit of spare cash. It’s never dated, still wear it today, saw someone else write in this thread that Viv would have had no time for Jack’s histrionics, so true.

Compare Chrissie Hynde’s tweet, someone who knew Viv back in the Sex Pistols days and even modelled for her. That Jack is someone who really knew her, but here you are tweeting in your dreadful style and making it all about you as usual. Chrissie just needed a sentence, said it all 💔

View attachment 1839260
Steve Jones tribute was nice too.
Screenshot_2022-12-30-10-57-04-00_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Imagine, just IMAGINE, writing about yourself in the 3rd person because no one else gives a duck to write the puff piece you believe you’re owed…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Im genuinely afraid to ask for 2 reasons:
1) She (hopefully) never said that
2) I will be having a very awkward conversation with IT tomorrow if I Google it :sick:
9FB46600-280D-490F-A44A-005B3E89AE38.gif

DA9D7B85-3BE6-47C4-99ED-F1D13D03690B.jpeg

Chaos (in a week of pre-existing chaoi) starts here
@Sideboard Bob is a bleeping HERO (and possibly a psephologist?) for stoically capturing the horror

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Still in disbelief that we were blesséd by both “that’s not my fanny” and the Marxist Leninist Monarchist Landlord dad in such quick succession. And boulevaahhrd was around the same time too IIRC. A truly exhilarating few weeks of lore in the Bootstrapverse

ETA the most gob smacking part of it all is that these were played out in real time on her ‘professional’ ‘work’ account

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
[ATTACH type="full" alt="DA9D7B85-3BE6-47C4-99ED-F1D13D03690B.jpeg said:
1839406[/ATTACH]
#Blessed to have been here live for the fanny/ farmhouse chaos! Jaysus, so many good memories already and I’ve only been here mere months #LiveLaughLove

ETA I’ve had me own chaos quoting here. Screenshot attached so no mithering 🫣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jack's just going to embarrass herself for the rest of her life, isn't she?

This is a real problem with people like Jack, they really seem to miss the deeper parts in almost everything. There's no sacrificing their own comfort for a greater cause. It's all about getting cool points and impressing other people.
Oh dearest tender one MCM. Chapeau!
1F2CD593-5ED0-47CA-BFB6-5AF5C6698892.gif

BIB thread title nomination!

MCM, this one’s for you xxx
❤❤❤
3F34CFB6-701C-4D09-B385-4FDE476C0404.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Has been said many times before but it takes a special kind of narcissist to always, *always*, centre yourself in times of collective interest - the death of a famous person serving as a prime example.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
#Blessed to have been here live for the fanny/ farmhouse chaos! Jaysus, so many good memories already and I’ve only been here mere months #LiveLaughLove

ETA I’ve had me own chaos quoting here. Screenshot attached so no mithering 🫣
Well that lemon muffin I bought this morning and had to abandon due to a work chaos has suddenly become less appetising. Even if it is 3am 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The thing is, I can imagine 2015 Jack being part of that tank business. She had the right image at the time.

But the idea that Viv (actual RIP) flicked through her Filofax and rang the people on the field personally is so beyond silly that it undermines her point.

If Jack had written (and as not part of the RIP message) “I had the opportunity to join her and others driving a tank to David Cameron” then it makes sense and it’s less likely everyone leaps to “lie!” so quickly.

But she has to, HAS TO, eleven-rife everything so much that it’s turned into a story where Viv texts her “mgt crash DCam lawn w/tank ltr. Wbu” and people don’t believe it.

So then Jackie throws a wobbler that everyone is mean to her all the time without ONCE reflecting on why/how that might be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
That pastry does not look like it has been blind baked. Is that a boiled egg in amongst all the other chaotic ingredients.

What is her obsession with prunes? Did evil landlord Grandpa of the £1 middle finger salute own a prune factory that has been left to Big Dave?

WHY IS IT ALWAYS bleeping PRUNES, JACK? WHY?!
Because she’s full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh dearest tender one MCM. Chapeau!
View attachment 1839409
BIB thread title nomination!

MCM, this one’s for you xxx
THIS 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 is the forensic-ness I love! Like I know this is coz @MaineCoonMama lives Down Under. I know @Valiofthedolls is (I think) California adjacent and always brings not just receipts but social commentary. I think of you lounging by the pool on tattle in gigantic Joan Collins clip on earrings, a bottle of Clique; darling and a fabulous pool person to keep you occupied whilst JM is quiet
I know @Marmalade Atkins ALWAYS has receipts. @MancBee dislikes swears and loves a pithy response. @jenny2603 never fails to make me laugh and her notifications are filled with ‘shugabug23 has reacted with a 🤣@Geetbo has a drier sense of humour than the Sahara. If @Yel or @Pocahontas are here WE’RE IN TROUBLE!

I could get into Jack-verse length response and praise each and every one of you y’all. I never, nearing 40 thought an msn style basic witch chat forum would keep my head above water so many times since Aug. And even better since 3 relatives have outed themselves as Tattlers too

Thanks y’all 🥲 now feck off x

I’m outta Kleenex and using me sleeve 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
I know we are all sad but I think we need to pause and look at a) this monstrosity from near enough 7 years ago and b) see who has liked it. This woman (not squigged because she has a blue tick) is AMAZING at making pies. I mean, properly amazing. What on earth is she doing liking Jack’s bleeping prune rendered shite?

View attachment 1839185
Oh. Dear. God. WTF even is that? How can anybody of merit take this charlatan seriously? She can't bleeping cook, she shouldn't be allowed near food. I've got gastroenteritis just from looking at this fml.

Jack and her enablers are insane in the brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Still in disbelief that we were blesséd by both “that’s not my fanny” and the Marxist Leninist Monarchist Landlord dad in such quick succession. And boulevaahhrd was around the same time too IIRC. A truly exhilarating few weeks of lore in the Bootstrapverse

ETA the most gob smacking part of it all is that these were played out in real time on her ‘professional’ ‘work’ account
I hate to correct you, dear heart, but it was actually a truly exhilarating three days
F1084E4F-0D47-4713-A197-85DAA5CD1D7A.jpeg

992EF413-14BA-4D32-AB03-510BF4F27D53.jpeg

PS there was also this
510A7732-3CA5-43FF-845C-D9D52E6472A8.jpeg

PPS extend it a couple of days past Boulevaaaaard and you get her incessantly thirst posting (way worse than this for those of us not there in real time) and objectifying a grieving man at his Granny’s funeral too
4E20AADD-28B0-44FC-9F61-4324725ADA30.jpeg
EB13045F-7F2D-4826-A716-FE81A1A425B4.jpeg
there’s a VERY GOOD REASON we’ve got through @198 new threads so far this year

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Also sorry but I found it so funny when one of the canal wrote under a spoiler “actual RIP unlike Viv” just as it was announced 😂
That was me 😳 #awkward

I did momentarily wonder if I'd inadvertently ripped a hole in the cosmos and caused the ultimate Viv chaos.

Then I remembered I'm not Jack and the world does not revolve around me so I moved swiftly on.

Does anyone remember the time Madonna personally contacted Jack to ask her to play both lead roles in her film? Luckily Jack was able to accommodate that one on her one day off per year.

(Just to be on the safe side - if Madge can mark herself safe I'd be most grateful. Thank(space)you)

desp.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Nooooooo. @Valiofthedolls fights alligators and sits on their porch in the great heat of the summer with Matthew McConaughey (his crisp white shirt sleeves are rolled up, obvs, weirdos 🙄) and sipping iced cold tea while delivering delicious and witty put downs to rugged men with mullet hair cuts and wearing double denim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Viv wasn't just about being outrageous - she learned the technical side of her craft in and out, and used those skills to realize her vision.
You have to learn the rules before you break the rules!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.