Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird that she had a clashing speaking engagement that day, considering thwt in her blog post that the fragrant @Valiofthedolls she had been booted out of Leggy’s house and was scrambling around to find a school place for SB which meqnt he didn’t start school until nearly october half term. But while it was difficult and stressful him not having a school place for 14 weeks and it caused her a heart attack, she said:
Honestly she's an insufferable, lying idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I went for a little nap and Viv (RIP) RIP'd, RIP 😢

Sorry from the past: how much is Jack’s collection worth now
450 Vivienne Westwood Red Label 2014 red tartan trazzers
450 Vivienne Westwood dark red tartan trazzers
550 Vivienne Westwood anglomania mid length dress
350 Vivienne Westwood anglomania vintage white shirt blouse
325 Vivienne Westwood worlds end snap button conquistador plaid waistcoat (beige)
600 Vivienne Westwood matching plaid trazzers (beige)
600 Vivienne Westwood womens grey pants (plaid)
Total: £3,325

Psephologist? Really? She‘s bleeping clueless, isn’t she.
Psephology is a division of political science that deals with the examination as well as the statistical analysis of elections and polls. People who practice psephology are called psephologists.

She's trying to draw a parallel between her 'accidental inflation analysis' and Viv (RIP) isn't she

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Also yeah, if she had actually been invited along she would’ve never shut the duck up about it. The fact she only mentions it when viv is dead says it all really.
Eta just saw the screenshot from 2020, still don’t believe it lmao

Reactions: 56
Jack's just going to embarrass herself for the rest of her life, isn't she?
There is a joy in environmental activism - being with other people who share your passion and are prepared to be arrested. But fun? It's not a kids birthday party.
This is a real problem with people like Jack, they really seem to miss the deeper parts in almost everything. There's no sacrificing their own comfort for a greater cause. It's all about getting cool points and impressing other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Jack's just going to embarrass herself for the rest of her life, isn't she?

This is a real problem with people like Jack, they really seem to miss the deeper parts in almost everything. There's no sacrificing their own comfort for a greater cause. It's all about getting cool points and impressing other people.
Exactly this. I bet Jack knows duck all about fracking & cares even less. She even said in her tweet about a ‘fun and exciting life’ or some such tit. A spoilt brat for whom everything is about & revolves around her-she wouldn’t know genuine sacrifice for a cause if it kicked her down a mine shaft.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
View attachment 1839103

Jack tweeted the lawn story in 2020 but I can't be bothered going back for the receipts.
So she planned to drive a tank to David Cameron's house (in pursuit of a fun and wild life) a year after the Ivan Cameron incident, disgusting
I thought we were making meaningful connections with people over common ground

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Yeah, I remember Environment Jack posting a pic of a stack of silvery plastic envelopes when she was doing a performative posting of prints that no one really wants

I think some people think that caring for the environment is something that the government should be solely responsible for, but everyone has to make choices and sacrifices. Jackie has no clue

My favourite film ever ❤
I cried at the end

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Also yeah, if she had actually been invited along she would’ve never shut the duck up about it. The fact she only mentions it when viv is dead says it all really.
Eta just saw the screenshot from 2020, still don’t believe it lmao
She did say it there in 2020 but it should be noted that she thought Viv was dead at the time...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Say what you like about Jack, but she always keeps her word.
And that’s absolutely all you’re getting from me on that subject.

ALWAYS

That’s it now.

FIN

Always!
It's when she tweets 'Goodnight 🥰'. You really have to worry.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm gonna call it... Covid/lurgy bug...the reason she won't be able to attend her best mate Vivs funeral.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ugh, Jack has really pissed me off with her word salad tweets about Vivienne Westwood. Loved Viv, have a few items of her clothing, including a beautiful coat I bought 20 years ago when I was in my 20s and had a bit of spare cash. It’s never dated, still wear it today, saw someone else write in this thread that Viv would have had no time for Jack’s histrionics, so true.

Compare Chrissie Hynde’s tweet, someone who knew Viv back in the Sex Pistols days and even modelled for her. That Jack is someone who really knew her, but here you are tweeting in your dreadful style and making it all about you as usual. Chrissie just needed a sentence, said it all 💔

0DFF04D5-C169-4F02-B4AC-7C05C349DFB2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 99
Chrissie Hynd always comes across as a genuinely decent person. A pioneer, trailblazer, talented and constantly interested in everything... Outwards, rather than Jack's way of seeing herself only in the way others see her.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
That would make quite a good guessing game. Post apocalyptic landscape or Jack recipe.

Round one. New York City after a psychic alien attack or Jack’s prawn and ketchup “Catalan-inspired” casserole with raisins (or any dried fruit you prefer)
B52C36E7-F5AD-49F8-B7CD-6CD3C88A2D77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I see she still doesn't know what a psephologist is. Prof Sir John Curtice should sue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Grunking so probably very behind but just wanted to confirm that the ss we have are accurate from the GK sample on Apple Books.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.