Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her legs look filthy. I know somebody previously mentioned hirsute but I just see engrained dirt. Not birthmarks. Def not birthmarks. That is grime. (def Elon joke here, but tis late/early).
I said the same about that picture of her perched on the edge of the bed ( that's not my fanny shot). Her legs, especially around the ankles looked like they needed a good scrub.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Speaking of filthy chefs - this is from the Stacey Solomon thread. Her gormless husband has released a cookbook and his nails make Jack's look pristine.
It is foul.
WARNED.

Screenshot_20221230_055030.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
Speaking of filthy chefs - this is from the Stacey Solomon thread. Her gormless husband has released a cookbook and his nails make Jack's look pristine.
It is foul.
WARNED.

That's so vile. He looks like he needs scrubbing.

I am a mere folder of fitted sheets, and a customer said I had lovely nails today. It's really not a difficult thing to accomplish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Squatty potty - constipated with her own bullshit.
This is only anecdotal but I've encountered about 6 or 7, lower middle class folks who are absolutely obsessed about being 'regular'. If I said to you Daily Mail reading, Conservative, church going types....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't screenshot at present but the dude with the Pokémon sounding Twitter handle has stated his intentions start investigating...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Fraus, you did it! Colombo/ Magnum PI of the SistahSpace deep dive has Jackie in his sights. Starting Monday!!!! The week when we get Guardian.pdf AND Grifty Thrifty Kitchen! Deservedly, I present this gif to sum up the forthcoming chaos….
This is great news! Jack if you’re reading here and I know you are, this guy will be your nemesis. But you’ve got nothing to worry about because everything you do is completely above board, right?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
This is great news! Jack if you’re reading here and I know you are, this guy will be your nemesis. But you’ve got nothing to worry about because everything you do is completely above board, right?
I am quite excited about this however I suspect they're going to run into the same problem we and everyone else who has looked into Jack has in that there's not really any publicly available info on cashos like filed accounts. That said and I know it's not a popular opinion in these parts but for me the more people looking into it and sharing their findings the better.

On an unrelated point. It's largely the usual suspects but the Thrifty Kitchen hashtag is turning into a binfire. Publication day is going to be amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
As well as the obvious RIP to VIV, I'd also like to say RIP to Viv (RIP). RIP.

1672384919371.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
View attachment 1839510View attachment 1839511

Why is she acting like this article that doesn’t mention her at all is proof of her ridiculous lie?
Screenshot 2022-12-30 07.16.16.png

What a revealing little tantrum this is. For a woman of the people, she's very keen to align herself with the rich 'n' famous believing them to be be fun and wild unlike the common throng.

Jack if you ever left the crappy bungalow or had any friends you'd realise that there are wild and fun people in all walks of life. Celebs are just people like everyone else, some are dull, some are interesting. Vivienne Westwood was particularly interesting which is probably why people are having a tough time believing she'd want to hang out with a whiny little snob like you. Incidentally Jack if there's a grown up in your life you can get to read to you and help with the big words I can highly recommend Jane Mulvagh's biography of Westwood and Vivienne Westwoods own autobiography. Compare and contrast Vivienne Westwood's creative and career highs after she threw herself into her work following her break up with Malcolm McLaren with your own self pitying and embarrassing meltdowns when things don't go your way. If you weren't terrified of knowledge and capable of learning it could really help you.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Nooooooo. @Valiofthedolls fights alligators and sits on their porch in the great heat of the summer with Matthew McConaughey (his crisp white shirt sleeves are rolled up, obvs, weirdos 🙄) and sipping iced cold tea while delivering delicious and witty put downs to rugged men with mullet hair cuts and wearing double denim.
Close, but no cigar I’m afraid.

Vali wanders the wilds of Montana and Wyoming with real cowboys who look like Heath (RIP) and Jake. Life is currently very tough in the northern country, but summers are long and make up for the cold, lonely winters when people doubt their fingers even exist.

People don’t generally understand that there is a perceived simplicity to living like this. Jake understood. The horses sensed it.

Anyway. When’s this Guardian “The Q and A: Jack Monroe” going to drop?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I am quite excited about this however I suspect they're going to run into the same problem we and everyone else who has looked into Jack has in that there's not really any publicly available info on cashos like filed accounts. That said and I know it's not a popular opinion in these parts but for me the more people looking into it and sharing their findings the better.

On an unrelated point. It's largely the usual suspects but the Thrifty Kitchen hashtag is turning into a binfire. Publication day is going to be amazing.
I’d agree that PayPal donations fall into an accounting black hole which would be HMRC’s remit, however Charitable fundraisers and donations require a level of transparency and accountability which La Munroe seems unwilling to provide for some unfathomable reason. I’m not sure why investigating potential fraud would be unpopular, but if it stops even one gullible squig from parting with cash donated in good faith then I’m all for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Just read that he's a bit hesitant due to her previous postings re self-harm, etc. Well done, Jackie - one could be forgiven for thinking you had a well-worked out plan all those years ago ...
Stuff her, and everybody like her, who threatens such things vs taking responsibility for their actions. It is time we all grew a pair of 'cahunas' (son cojones, coño) and improved society many-fold by enforcing norms, calling people out for atrocious and unsociable behaviour, and stopped running scared of mental health issues. (They won't go away if you hide from them).

Have at her. Sending support.

• Heart
Stuff her, and everybody like her, who threatens such things vs taking responsibility for their actions. It is time we all grew a pair of 'cahunas' (son cojones, coño) and improved society many-fold by enforcing norms, calling people out for atrocious and unsociable behaviour, and stopped running scared of mental health issues. (They won't go away if you hide from them).

Have at her. Sending support.
As someone who has BAD FEELINGS from time to time, and has done a lot of work around this, I wholeheartedly agree. Cunts are cunts regardless of their MH, and should be held accountable.

• Heart
View attachment 1839636

What a revealing little tantrum this is. For a woman of the people, she's very keen to align herself with the rich 'n' famous believing them to be be fun and wild unlike the common throng.

Jack if you ever left the crappy bungalow or had any friends you'd realise that there are wild and fun people in all walks of life. Celebs are just people like everyone else, some are dull, some are interesting. Vivienne Westwood was particularly interesting which is probably why people are having a tough time believing she'd want to hang out with a whiny little snob like you. Incidentally Jack if there's a grown up in your life you can get to read to you and help with the big words I can highly recommend Jane Mulvagh's biography of Westwood and Vivienne Westwoods own autobiography. Compare and contrast Vivienne Westwood's creative and career highs after she threw herself into her work following her break up with Malcolm McLaren with your own self pitying and embarrassing meltdowns when things don't go your way. If you weren't terrified of knowledge and capable of learning it could really help you.
It's not just the "you can't imagine having such a fun and wild life" (though that is nauseating). It's the "making meaningful connections with people over common ground" too. Jack and Viv never had a meaningful connection, and as we've established the "common ground" is fracking which Jack's never mentioned once in the time I've been forensically following her.

I'm upset about Viv and was so angry last night when I read Jack merailing her death. Jack, I've never seen Viv's clothes look worse than when you're wearing them so apparently your "weird little misshapen body" is one of the few she couldn't make look fabulous. Please get her name outta your mouth you pathetic clout chaser.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Has been said many times before but it takes a special kind of narcissist to always, *always*, centre yourself in times of collective interest - the death of a famous person serving as a prime example.
Very much like Elton John does. The shite he has come out with in relation to George Michael, Freddy Mercury, Stephen Gately et al is absolutely disgusting. Every time some celeb who even has had a hint of a troubled life passes away, there's Elton, talking about how he tried to save them and how they were going to do an album together blah blah schmeh.

Jack should go wash her mouth out for even thinking about saying anything about Viv 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.