Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to correct you, dear heart, but it was actually a truly exhilarating three days
View attachment 1839433
View attachment 1839434

PS there was also this
View attachment 1839440
PPS extend it a couple of days past Boulevaaaaard and you get her incessantly thirst posting (way worse than this for those of us not there in real time) and objectifying a grieving man at his Granny’s funeral too
View attachment 1839445View attachment 1839446there’s a VERY GOOD REASON we’ve got through @198 new threads so far this year
Omg, thank you for this forensic receipt presentation, tender one. Looking back, I’m not sure how I survived those 3 days. We must have all had collective whiplash from jolting so quickly between each chaos.

Id totally forgotten about the slumbering snuffling baby lie! There are just so many to keep up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nooooooo. @Valiofthedolls fights alligators and sits on their porch in the great heat of the summer with Matthew McConaughey (his crisp white shirt sleeves are rolled up, obvs, weirdos 🙄) and sipping iced cold tea while delivering delicious and witty put downs to rugged men with mullet hair cuts and wearing double denim.
8E019A7E-5931-4BF7-BF8D-046DD7C38DC9.jpeg

(NFL football player Gardner Minshew ~of Mississippi~ for anyone wanting to do errrr further research,,,)

Yep, I’m in the land of porch swings, ally-gators, mullets and mosquitoes. In my heart though, I’m ALWAYS ‘80s Jackie in a blouson jacket sitting by the pool reading my bestselling fabulous blockbuster novel Lovers and Gamblers and being FABULOUS ❤
On topic 🤭
61F72975-D4CE-45B3-9948-3607C57B8188.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
A painstakingly assembled cacophony of deliciously-os there, Marm. ❤What a complete load of unoriginal (nonsensical) shite she comes out with.

Though I suppose in the grand scheme of things, that’s better than softly gently forensically trying to maim the innocent book-buying public who follow her asinine thrifty tips.

Needless to say, she had the last laugh is INSUFFERABLE

• Haha
Reactions: 42
You know when your modern but older (83) mother asks you, "Wooh, do you think they might take drugs?", and you say - no, GENTLY say - "Um, yes, I do think it's likely."

Reading Jack's twitter: same. Same.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
View attachment 1839510View attachment 1839511

Why is she acting like this article that doesn’t mention her at all is proof of her ridiculous lie?
3D898F83-C5BD-4AA6-A0BD-A4F98B52280F.jpeg

Ah, yes. “Such a fun and wild life…making meaningful connections with people over common ground” our Jack was having in her mid 20s/circa 2014/2015.
94771AAF-D532-4299-A3FC-F9B39060F50E.jpeg

And
7E3B3DC8-D857-4F44-B7F9-4D502662792F.jpeg

PS Jack, contrary to the bollox in your new book, turns out a spatula is an ~essential ~ for a weekend away, so probably fairly essential in an actual kitchen too, thrifty or otherwise?

8E0F6EBF-B773-4CBE-9FFC-52AE3D940BAF.jpeg

Edit: link to article in spoiler didn’t work. Now fixed (with the aid of a sharp knife, a mallet, a tuna can that’s been run through a homemade orbital sander to make an egg ring and the lethal shards of glass and ice from a frozen wine bottle rolling pin)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Omg, thank you for this forensic receipt presentation, tender one. Looking back, I’m not sure how I survived those 3 days. We must have all had collective whiplash from jolting so quickly between each chaos.

Id totally forgotten about the slumbering snuffling baby lie! There are just so many to keep up with.
The whole Jackiverse appears to completely defy the bounds of space and time.

4F5921F7-BE38-426E-A44C-291F0BFE6FC2.gif

Sometimes the chaoi come so thick and fast that I LITERALLY think she wants us to STOP BREATHING. Lol, I mean she definitely wants that, but still, sometimes she could slow the duck down a bit on the asinine perpetual (perpendicular?) nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Hate to say it, as New Year should be about new beginnings, but I truly can't wait to see how this saga continues in 2023. Starting the 2nd in the Grauniad....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I've published the Canal Society for the Prevention of Jaccidents in the wiki dear hearts
Consolidates fire safety, culinary safety and health n safety

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Water expands by about 10% as it freezes, so she's left a little margin for error - but not much! She should have told people to three-quarters fill it BUT NOT MORE (or just half-fill it, if she didn't want to include a warning).
🤔 if you half fill and freeze, will it be unevenly weighted?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.