Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see this tweet I'm confused by the inverted commas around the word people. Is she implying her haters are not real people? Does she think trolling is so called because it's done by ~actual trolls~? Or perhaps tattle is populated by geese who have somehow developed opposable thumbs? This is almost as baffling as the time her waist was below a train but her bum wasn't.
Must have been head first, it’s the only explanation

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Looking out of the crappy bungalow
Down below the cars of Southend are just rushing by
I lie on my sofa and wonder why

Friday night and everyone's moving
I'm on Twitter fizzing and hooting, getting down
But I want some eggs and will cook them now

Aldi please can you help me?
Aldi my eggs are unruly

Egg rings in America wo-ah
Everybody wants their eggs in a round

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I don't think Jack realises that people are 'interested' in her because in general we find grifters and compulsive liars to be fascinating. Literally the most interesting thing about her is her pathological need to be RIGHT at all times, no matter what lies she needs to tell to appear so.

That she's a huge narc conning people out of money adds another layer. We all love an unmasking the grifter story.

Without that.......Jack herself? Boring. Bland. If she was a biscuit she'd be a rich tea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Looking out of the crappy bungalow
Down below the cars of Southend are just rushing by
I lie on my sofa and wonder why

Friday night and everyone's moving
I'm on Twitter fizzing and hooting, getting down
But I want some eggs and will cook them now

Aldi please can you help me?
Aldi my eggs are unruly

Everybody wants their eggs in a round
What have I started.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Jacks tweet about Lee Anderson is the clearest sign that Jack is not going to file a claims of libel as any public interaction would be frowned upon and legal counsel would tell you not to engage with them in any way at all let alone start a new tweet about them

i can’t wait until May when the clock has finished that Jack can’t lodge a claim due to the time limits that’s when things will explode because there will be no denying that money was fraudulently raised

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I have made some art for the canal to enjoy.

DALL·E 2022-12-29 21.04.04 - Kim Wilde eggs america digital art.png
DALL·E 2022-12-29 21.02.23 - Kim Wilde Egg Rings in America.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I'm struggling to believe that nobody on the Bird site has tagged @RoSPA with details of the knife/hammer trick plus freezing glass bottles of liquid and razor sharp tuna cans. I have never been so close to resigning from the Canal and going full metal (can) jacket over on Twitter. Luckily I vaue this place more than the hellsite so Jack can (pun) rest easy for the moment.

The following is spoilered as it is long, triggering and sweary. WARNED.

LyingBitch.JPG

My dad (genuinely RIP unlike Viv) had a serious mental health breakdown many years ago. He went from a warm, funny and proud man to someone who stayed in bed for 4 weeks and had to be prompted to get up to go to the toilet. He didn't wash, shave. clean his teeth or get dressed in that 4 week period. My mum had to sit at his bedside literally spoon feeding him or he wouldn't have eaten or drunk anything of his own volition. This is a man who wouldn't previously be seen downstairs in a dressing gown - he was washed, shaved, hair combed and wearing a smart shirt and trousers every time he came downstairs.

After 4 weeks he was sectioned and spent 9 months as an inpatient. This was back in the day when electro convulsive shock therapy was routinely used for extreme cases of depression. Luckily for him (and us) it worked and, unlike McMurphy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, he finally came home close to being the man he was before. Utterly traumatic and terrifying period for all of us; I was 12 at the time and the memory of his broken self still reduces me to tears.

He didn't cosplay as Tommy bleeping Shelby or whoever was 'in fashion' at the time. He didn't go to fancy dress parties with his mates. He wasn't having a great laugh online about the flavours of Vienetta. He wasn't lapping up attention and guffawing at inappropriate comments about his physical attributes. He wasn't getting dressed up to go to awards dinners and posting selfies. He wasn't hanging spendy neon signs on the wall and concocting bullshit about destructive mice.

duck YOU, JACK. You make me bleeping sick with the way you weaponise mental health problems. You've, very clearly, never experienced what my kind, decent father did, nor have your family had to see you be like an empty shell for months on end.

bleep.

aaaand ... breathe

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 173
I say this a lot on these threads, but I cannot believe the audacity of her bringing up Lee Anderson knowing full well everyone wants to know where the money went that she hustled to sue him. I just - I don’t get it? Has she forgotten? Does she really not feel any shame for not being able to answer questions about OTHER PEOPLES MONEY. This might be my aneurysm.

Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.