Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole.... Perky thing:. I'm not one to comment on someone's appearance, especially not their boobs. It feels kinda ... A step back.

So how can this so called activist come dashing to Twitter to tell half a million people that her friends are shouting out about her average chest?

Look at me!!! Don't look at me!!! ©The Fast Show

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Saturday Thursday night party starts here!

ETA @Lucky Escape brings the receipts! (You’ve been Tinder-ing her again haven’t you 😜)

Also genuinely had to check what bleedin’ day it is!
She knows why Lee Anderson is obsessed with her. She is suing him. Isn't she?
If not where is the money raised for it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She's awake again after her late night...

View attachment 1838540
I'm not sure why she's describing him as magnanimous. He's no reason at all to hold a grudge against her, all she's done is threaten to sue him, crap out of it and given him an easy target. If I were a Tory or Lee himself I'd be delighted with the way Jack conducts herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Kind of regret asking now. Two thoughts. Who told her she could sing? What made her think that was a flattering camera angle and lighting?
Her parents did. They created this monster by spoiling her. She's never grown out of a Veruca Salt persona.

*am whispering this....I quite like a couple of things from the Joe Brown's catalogue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The whole.... Perky thing:. I'm not one to comment on someone's appearance, especially not their boobs. It feels kinda ... A step back.

So how can this so called activist come dashing to Twitter to tell half a million people that her friends are shouting out about her average chest?

Look at me!!! Don't look at me!!! ©The Fast Show
Didn't she errrr "pop them out" for a photo shoot or am I thinking of the wrong person 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel @Deeznutslol has the right name for this mini slopalong
I carefully and painstakingly sat my ingredients together perpendicularly
(pls excuse the tattoo, it was free from a Joe Browns Fashion Puddle)
View attachment 1838455
(Yes, I am using my Pots&Co ramekin, do you want me to be unalived?)
View attachment 1838457
I left the nuts for an hour.
I returned and picked them out with my hand and plopped them on a a per towel. They were soaking wet, and I became somewhat over-vigorous in patting them dry, snapping one of the nuts.
View attachment 1838485
This revealed a sodden outer layer of peanut with a dry inner nut. I sliced a few with a rusty razor as I didn’t have a knife. They all have the sodden outer layer
View attachment 1838493
Finally the taste test. The nuts could not be patted to dryness, and tasted like an “al dente” version of a peanut. The soggy outer layer is gross. However the key taste takeaway is - they DO NOT have a salty aftertaste, or background kick, at all. They are salt-free in every way.

In conclusion, this is a waste of food. I’m not a cook so I dunno if there’s a proper way to unsalt salted peanuts, I imagine rinsing might work? I’ve left a few on the side to see if they ever dry out.

overall, this is a waste of time and food so 1/5
It's a crime against nuts. All this for a bowl of bloody muesli!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I'm not sure why she's describing him as magnanimous. He's no reason at all to hold a grudge against her, all she's done is threaten to sue him, crap out of it and given him an easy target. If I were a Tory or Lee himself I'd be delighted with the way Jack conducts herself.
She's got some balls drawing attention back to the Lee Anderson thing - how is suing him coming along, Jack? ETA: Surely it will make even her comments club ask the question?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Bit late to the party but why are frau and herren questioning whether the grifty book is real. What have I missed?
Basically, the previews show it to be unbelievably tit and surprisingly dangerous, even by Jack's standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Is there a single brand on this earth less edgy than Joe Browns? Fine if you want to dress like an art teacher who spends their weekends teaching classes on the female orgasm I suppose.
I have owned a couple of joe brown dresses in the Past but your post has made me laugh so much you have distracted me from the deathly hacks!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's got some balls drawing attention back to the Lee Anderson thing - how is suing him coming along, Jack? ETA: Surely it will make even her comments club ask the question?
I'd like to think so but ✨ Comments Club ✨make Jack look like an intellectual giant. Half of them seem to think that because she won the case against Hopkins that means she will win any case she brings against EVIL RIGHT WINGERS. It's the same mentality as the halfwits who are throwing money at that sue Jeremy Clarkson fundraiser despite lawyers across the political spectrum patiently explaining that there isn't really a case.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Basically, the previews show it to be unbelievably tit and surprisingly dangerous, even by Jack's standards.
Like a Jack version of "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close".

Could be the title of her memoir.

"Unbelievably tit and Surprisingly Dangerous"

I can actually picture this as a pull quote.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.