Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dame Viv, may she rest in peace. I text my mum when I got the news alert and then came straight here! Love you fraus

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Real RIP Viv.
She was very kind to me when I met her as a 12 year old in awe.....looking back she was absolutely totally done with everyone but still made time for me.
Have her autograph somewhere. Will have to hang it in the loo.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Jacks tweet about Lee Anderson is the clearest sign that Jack is not going to file a claims of libel as any public interaction would be frowned upon and legal counsel would tell you not to engage with them in any way at all let alone start a new tweet about them

i can’t wait until May when the clock has finished that Jack can’t lodge a claim due to the time limits that’s when things will explode because there will be no denying that money was fraudulently raised
I mumbled earlier about Warby J's comment about her deleting her twitter history which forms part of disclosure. It was, in polite judge speak a shot across the bows of her and her solicitors. That tends to make the legal profession avoid stuff.......

And for context, Warby J (as he was then, now Warby LJ) is considered the top judge in Media and Privacy. Kind of knows his stuff.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I was a big Viv fan, though couldn't really afford to buy much of her stuff but I did have some nice t-shirts at one point. It would be great if Jack just kept her stupid mouth shut but I expect she'll be keen to inform us that Viv was both peripatetic and a parallelogram or some arsewitted nonsense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Came here when I heard the news. RIP Viv. For real. Jack doesn't deserve your clothes. From a puddle or otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh god. The first time I mention Viv (RIP) on here, it really is a case of RIP, Viv ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Oh bleeping hell, the comment in my spoiler seems very inappropriate (and inaccurate) now re: Viv. Very sad, too many icons have passed this year (Terry Hall, Maxi Jazz for starters). Really makes me feel my age as these legends were a huge part of my youth.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
According to the statement, it was peaceful and Viv was at home, her family with her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Which book cover Jack
Pre-Leggy/During and Post-POVERTY, DESTITUTION AND PROSTITUTION #meanstreetsofsouthend
1214AB3B-8047-4CE4-A20C-6B41D120A6E5.jpeg

The Leggy Years 18 months. Carbonaarraaa Anyone 👊?
9C3FFD06-C69C-49E3-AD9B-AF5BAC262469.jpeg

Post-Leggy desperately needing “a thing” to keep me in CELEBRITY STATUS. Check out my tits, tats and tool belt, all y’all!
00DEF988-65F4-481F-9A56-4191EE3DD309.jpeg

Now TOTES over whatever the F it was I was saying back then #grabyomallets and #rinseyahoopsbyeeoochez PS, check out my tits!
08CFAC8B-830A-422E-B707-6E755D4E2FE9.jpeg

TOOT TOOT! ❄ Might as well change my shirt and knock two book covers out at the same photoshoot. Vegans, do as I say, not as I do! #Veganroundtheedgezzzz 😜 PS check out my tits!
4249A0AE-C556-43F2-8CD9-6E083BB5EA22.jpeg

Smug grin, dead eyes: A year in 120 pieces of Cotswold Furniture #rinsePayPigsandPatreonsNotHoops (in DEAD Grandad’s Boiler Suit)
92747207-BE77-4F79-BA3A-62B378473CA8.jpeg

The Grift EXPOSED, brassin’ it out with bleep oops! STUNT continuity Anne Boleyn Cosplay Hair and Primarni jeanz, suckas!
2968F8BE-79DD-4E60-8FDD-F2734DC04BC0.jpeg
Edit: OMG while I was twatting about collating photos, RIP Viv (RIP) 😢 Countdown to Jack making it all about her in 3, 2, 1… (ie when she finally comes up with a hot take and manages to curate a cacophony of her many, many puddle/thrift store Vivs for a perfornative pic- so in about 2-5 days time)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
The Tin Can Crook cover is really annoying. Not only does she look smug, but you can tell the flying tin can has been photoshopped on above her motionless hand. Badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.