Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we see the tip jar receipts of the previous 30p Lee debacle and where every single donation you got has been spent in regards to the legal action against him before we join this rollercoaster again?.....................

Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Didn't she errrr "pop them out" for a photo shoot or am I thinking of the wrong person 🧐
She did the very 90s open suit pose for diva.viruses.scr after promises of titmas. Also we got a nip slip in the hammock photos and they were perfectly average 30 something boobs.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Fairly sure Warby J expressed something about her deleting her twitter history in his judgement

Edit: He did

The second point is that there have been difficulties over disclosure especially on the claimant’s side, of which others should take note. The deletion of the First Tweet, at Ms Monroe’s request, meant the Twitter Analytics were unavailable. And Ms Monroe’s Twitter records were extensively deleted. I am not able to attribute responsibility for that on the basis of the evidence, and I do not. What I can say is that this highlights in the Twitter context the responsibility of a litigant to retain and preserve material that may become disclosable, and the responsibility of a solicitor to take reasonable steps to ensure that the client appreciates this responsibility and performs it.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm not sure why she's describing him as magnanimous. He's no reason at all to hold a grudge against her, all she's done is threaten to sue him, crap out of it and given him an easy target. If I were a Tory or Lee himself I'd be delighted with the way Jack conducts herself.
She's trying to own him by turning his criticism into promotion.
Did the tweetspamming not work, or is she still doing that too?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She seems to have stopped that. Maybe even she's embarrassed at how bad Thrifty Kitchen is.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Fairly sure Warby J expressed something about her deleting her twitter history in his judgement

Edit: He did

The second point is that there have been difficulties over disclosure especially on the claimant’s side, of which others should take note. The deletion of the First Tweet, at Ms Monroe’s request, meant the Twitter Analytics were unavailable. And Ms Monroe’s Twitter records were extensively deleted. I am not able to attribute responsibility for that on the basis of the evidence, and I do not. What I can say is that this highlights in the Twitter context the responsibility of a litigant to retain and preserve material that may become disclosable, and the responsibility of a solicitor to take reasonable steps to ensure that the client appreciates this responsibility and performs it.
In other words: WARNED.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was just telling Mr Jombly about Jack's new book (I've mentioned Jack a few times to him but he never remembers her because she's not actually that interesting to not canal-dwellers). His response to the quality of "tips" included in the book previewed was to chuckle slightly and say, "she sounds like a bleeping idiot." I knew I liked him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I just did a quick count... since she announced her tweetspamming policy, she's entered into 8 arguments - 4 with tweetspams, 4 in other ways (one of which has since been deleted and apologised for).

A fulfilment rate of 50% is pretty good for her - keep it up, Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.