Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a huge Bowie fan. Still am. When he died I was so upset that the last thing I felt like doing was posting anything on social media.

Back on Jack topic: How's the book promotion going? Does she have time to edit the 'thankyous' so she can add Viv RIP?

Reactions: 37
Disabled Norn Irish Mum
Anti-Semitism (she's not Jewish but her lawyer is)

Reactions: 31
Just when you think nothing about her could shock you anymore. Threatening self harm if ppl don't shut up/do as you say is an abusers tactic.
Yup. In particular, it's a common go-to for people with NPD when they are losing control of a person or a situation. It's their default panic mode strategy, if you like. When all else fails, threaten suicide to regain control and stop the attack (as they perceive it).

Reactions: 46
My mum used a milk bottle (empty) to roll out pastry. All her pies came out with Express Dairies on them.
I thought milk bottles WERE rolling pins until I started secondary school and started Home Economics lessons and saw what a well equipped kitchen was supposed to have!

Reactions: 38
If you’ve a strong stomach, google ‘Giles Coren Winkler’ for some bad sex writing 🫠

Reactions: 29
Indeed they are entertaining, but, they do confirm, she’s as thick as mince, and wouldn’t know the truth if it slapped her

Reactions: 23
Doctor Doctor actually tenderstem x
Doctor, Doctor, I am struggling to pay my bills and buy food!
No problem! Famous pov cook Jack Monroe is in town with a new book on how to be thrifty!
But Doctor... I *am* Jack Monroe!

Reactions: 39
Why she didn’t trim the video to end before that point will eternally baffle me. She actually looks quite nice, she’d have had the curls bit that she wanted and nobody would have been any the wiser. She’s her own worst enemy half the time.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.