Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a ride this grunk has been....I finally get a break and home for Christmas and Jack has a chaos and I have epic tattle grunking to do (sorry work....I know I have a few online bits to complete but I'm BUSY) who could have predicted....her perky blinders let loose, her nuts are wet, her book is a death trap and Viv really is RIP....whew!

As you were...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m not getting excited about this because unless he has access to Jack’s actual PayPal and bank account details, its literally going to be a rehash to what we already know.

I hope he can get more from this, but I’m not holding my breath.
dresser man is now following him. I wonder what piqued his interest🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Fraus, you did it! Colombo/ Magnum PI of the SistahSpace deep dive has Jackie in his sights. Starting Monday!!!! The week when we get Guardian.pdf AND Grifty Thrifty Kitchen! Deservedly, I present this gif to sum up the forthcoming chaos….
I don't know what you mean, Jack has told us herself that she can't lie. It's us that twist her words. It's us that misrepresents her. It's us that jump to conclusions. It's us that exaggerate to make her look bad. It's us that don't understand the value of her campaigning. It's us that pick on her even though all she wants to do is help people.

It's also us that keep receipts. It's also us that compare her own words. It's also us that show the glaring discrepancies in her stories. It's also us that have proof of her lies. It's also us that have monitored her online fundraising activities. (Mostly you lot, I'm here for the sarky remarks and camaraderie)

I'm sure she'll be OK.

She'll be fine.

She'll just let the truth speak for itself.

Nothing to worry about at all. Nope.

She'll come out of this unscathed.

Won't she?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
As others have said, I think the problem with any investigation is that there are few avenues left that the FORENSIC members of the Canal haven't explored. Her company was wound up without publishing accounts, her patreon income isn't public, nor is her PayPal - for me, the biggest financial issue is the suing 30p Lee PayPal rattle, which was not ringfenced in any way. The proper fundraisers via gofundme go directly to the charities so no impropriety there. He might have access to a few databases or sources we don't, but given she's a private individual and the fuckery around winding up her Ltd company, I'd be interested to see what he can manage to find beyond all the usual contradictions and lies.
Three things I would really like to know:
What is her Patreon income?
How much did she make from the I'm suing Lee tip jar rattle, and has she initiated proceedings?
What was the total sales figures/income and profit for the Teemill store?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
dresser man is now following him. I wonder what piqued his interest🤔
Mr Dressaman (DRESSA) was also one of the first to 'like' TD's post yesterday, so he's still (quietly, gently) on the case, it seems. I'm genuinely astounded that after the preview, the book launch still seems to be going ahead? Though I doubt very much that the TT will have anything to do with it at this stage, which is why it's been very quiet on the 'donated copies' and free kindle (or w/e) version front. I can only hope that whoever's written the big spread Guardian piece actually read the book beforehand. Because they're ultimately going to be a laughing stock if they just repeat the usual hagiography.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I’m not getting excited about this because unless he has access to Jack’s actual PayPal and bank account details, its literally going to be a rehash to what we already know.

I hope he can get more from this, but I’m not holding my breath.
I think it will end up being a rehash of the AM posts but hopefully without the cloutchasing those seemed to descend into and a better focus on the big things.

The issue I think will be some of his previous tweets meaning the squigs might dismiss him as just another guy with an agenda. I don’t think there’s anything about Jack in his history, but there was enough generally that I saw people on the hellsite refusing to entertain his points about sistahspace - unless he’s done a Jack and deleted them all by now.

Reactions: 29
I know the seeming excuse for it before was the fear of the flying monkeys, but there have been so many consistent jags at Jack that I don’t think the “I didn’t use her name” five year old level argument would stop them. She knows as well as we do that what stops them is the fact she’s right.

It’s frustrating because everything she says is a good point, bizarre highlighting of ableist over incredibly dangerous aside, and I think she’s actually the kind of person some of the squigs might truly listen to but the way it’s presented as sly subtweets (sometimes clearly aimed at here) completely undermines it - and if Jack was to try hold her up as an example of bullying, the digs and indirectness would play in Jack’s favour IMO.
I don’t really agree with this. TD is a successful writer, and she’s had an issue with Jack longer than probably all of us on here. Her annoyance at Jack is clearly genuine and I think she wants to make the point regardless of what the FMs or whoever else thinks, and isn’t interested in the drama.

In this case she did actually go on to say she was talking about JM anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
You know, as nice as it would be to see her truly get her comeuppance from the grift, I think it would really be fitting if people pick up on how dangerous some of these tips are and this is what ends it all.

She’d still have an outlet of blaming others, but instead of the trolls she’d have to turn on her agent, publisher, editor… all the people the book got past, it would really highlight how the issue goes deeper than just Southend’s Pinocchio-In-Chief.

ETA: also the knife thing is particularly nonsensical to me because when I helped at a food bank one of the first things they’d ask a user was if they had a tin opener and if they said no… we would give them one as part of the package! Because yes, inevitably a lot was cans, some don’t have ring pulls and ring pulls can break anyway. Are the TT not doing this because it seems pretty basic?
Thread title.

Reactions: 25
Even in somebody else's death she can't help making the story about her

Everybody else either posts RIP messages or tells a story about the deceased, but Monroe is completely incapable of this. The story always has to be about her, no one else is allowed a single lumen of the limelight, not even at the very end of their life

Monroe is a narcissistic ghoul, no more, no less

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I had a quick trawl through her Twitter this morning to see if she’s ever mentioned the environment or fracking. Nope. Although all her tweets pre 2017 are gone as we know (and lots after).

the only time it comes up is people mentioning environmental concerns when she’s wanging on about cheap food/fuel. Obviously she ignores them.

What I did find interesting was the paid collab she did with Twitter this year

8972A791-0926-4702-BD1E-A7B636960255.jpeg

wasn’t as successful as it might have been because she kept turning comments off and lost interest after a couple of days so there were some sad people who wanted to join in but couldn’t. This is where the banana peel pancake recipe is from. Wonder how much else is going to be recycled in Grifty Kitchen? I wonder how much she was paid?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
One other thing I thought of is the more negative content out there about Jack, the more dangerous she is for brands and their agencies - so even if there's not a big takedown (which I bloody hope there is, with public shame, howling and clawing, ripping radiators off the wall and Big Dave OBE & Saint Evelyn of the Potatoes forced to speak out to save their "pillar of the community" status), the net result is likely to be no more brand deals, which will hit her hard financially. I'm all for that.

Reactions: 50
She's at the point now where she needs to stop
bleeping cunting lying
. It's pathological.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
As others have said, I think the problem with any investigation is that there are few avenues left that the FORENSIC members of the Canal haven't explored. Her company was wound up without publishing accounts, her patreon income isn't public, nor is her PayPal - for me, the biggest financial issue is the suing 30p Lee PayPal rattle, which was not ringfenced in any way. The proper fundraisers via gofundme go directly to the charities so no impropriety there. He might have access to a few databases or sources we don't, but given she's a private individual and the fuckery around winding up her Ltd company, I'd be interested to see what he can manage to find beyond all the usual contradictions and lies.
Three things I would really like to know:
What is her Patreon income?
How much did she make from the I'm suing Lee tip jar rattle, and has she initiated proceedings?
What was the total sales figures/income and profit for the Teemill store?
Added to that:
How much money did she make from this whole confusing spiel of her, Trussell Trust, bookstore etc all saying ‘buy one and we‘ll donate another copy to a foodbank.
Once he’s done with Jack, I hope he moves onto the TT.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t really agree with this. TD is a successful writer, and she’s had an issue with Jack longer than probably all of us on here. Her annoyance at Jack is clearly genuine and I think she wants to make the point regardless of what the FMs or whoever else thinks, and isn’t interested in the drama.

In this case she did actually go on to say she was talking about JM anyway.
In fairness I could not possibly know that two hours after I wrote that, TD would decide to reply to someone saying Jack’s name directly. Fair play to her for it.

I still think she should have done it in the original post, and that the more pressing issue in this case was the danger aspect (which she did acknowledge in replies but as with the naming, much less visibly than the original post).

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Added to that:
How much money did she make from this whole confusing spiel of her, Trussell Trust, bookstore etc all saying ‘buy one and we‘ll donate another copy to a foodbank.
Once he’s done with Jack, I hope he moves onto the TT.
BIB is a very interesting point. Plenty of people out in the real world are questioning TT and their operations/finances. I wonder if they'll throw Jack under the bus to protect themselves...... 🤔

Reactions: 38
I think it will end up being a rehash of the AM posts but hopefully without the cloutchasing those seemed to descend into and a better focus on the big things.

The issue I think will be some of his previous tweets meaning the squigs might dismiss him as just another guy with an agenda. I don’t think there’s anything about Jack in his history, but there was enough generally that I saw people on the hellsite refusing to entertain his points about sistahspace - unless he’s done a Jack and deleted them all by now.
I don’t really accept this, if you don’t mind me saying. SB could walk into the squigs houses, punch them in the Fanny and tit on their dinner plates and they’d say he’s been warped by what he’s read online and probably think he’s a Brexiter.
I don’t think the objective should be to get the squigs onside. They’ve shown themselves to be a horrible bunch of spiteful bastards who report people to their employers, say horrible things about their HIV status, their deceased children, and they give her donations with messages such as “to spite your trolls”.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I had a quick trawl through her Twitter this morning to see if she’s ever mentioned the environment or fracking. Nope. Although all her tweets pre 2017 are gone as we know (and lots after).

the only time it comes up is people mentioning environmental concerns when she’s wanging on about cheap food/fuel. Obviously she ignores them.

What I did find interesting was the paid collab she did with Twitter this year

View attachment 1839763
wasn’t as successful as it might have been because she kept turning comments off and lost interest after a couple of days so there were some sad people who wanted to join in but couldn’t. This is where the banana peel pancake recipe is from. Wonder how much else is going to be recycled in Grifty Kitchen? I wonder how much she was paid?
One thing in Jack's favour regarding #worldearthday, at least she didn't think it meant posting a photo of all the places you've travelled to on Earth like Katie Hayes did. Lmao, that woman is WILDLY dumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t really accept this, if you don’t mind me saying. SB could walk into the squigs houses, punch them in the Fanny and tit on their dinner plates and they’d say he’s been warped by what he’s read online and probably think he’s a Brexiter.
Oh I completely agree it’s not valid to dismiss him and also the squigs would find any excuse, just that in this case they’ve got something already lined up to do it with. So it might not be that explosive given both that and that it seems unlikely he’ll find out much that hasn’t already been covered.

Any further attention to the financial side is good though.

Reactions: 14
I woke up expecting:

..ah Pele. The fun we had down the Rec, jumpers for goal posts. He instilled in me a lifelong love of the sport ball team HartleLiverpool. I could have been a Lioness but I had to hammer the sh*t out of a tin of sweet corn or something on that day. ….

Really though (from me) RIP Pele ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I can only hope that whoever's written the big spread Guardian piece actually read the book beforehand. Because they're ultimately going to be a laughing stock if they just repeat the usual hagiography.
Nah serves them right if they’ve not done their due diligence. Should be a career ending piece if they’ve succumbed to the Jack story

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.