Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am quite excited about this however I suspect they're going to run into the same problem we and everyone else who has looked into Jack has in that there's not really any publicly available info on cashos like filed accounts. That said and I know it's not a popular opinion in these parts but for me the more people looking into it and sharing their findings the better.

On an unrelated point. It's largely the usual suspects but the Thrifty Kitchen hashtag is turning into a binfire. Publication day is going to be amazing.
I don't know, Jenny. I know someone on here a while back - for some reason - called this fella 'stupid' - well it's my thinking he's anything 'but' stupid, quite the opposite in fact - I know I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of him if I'd anything to hide re fundraising, etc. So I think there's hope yet of this shameless/shameful? grifter being exposed. I think if I was Jack Monroe I'd be very very worried atm. This could all get v interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Very much like Elton John does. The shite he has come out with in relation to George Michael, Freddy Mercury, Stephen Gately et al is absolutely disgusting. Every time some celeb who even has had a hint of a troubled life passes away, there's Elton, talking about how he tried to save them and how they were going to do an album together blah blah schmeh.

Jack should go wash her mouth out for even thinking about saying anything about Viv 💔
George Michael was a bleeping excellent human being. Elty J could NEVER. I SAID WHAT I SAID.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
G

George Michael was a bleeping excellent human being. Elty J could NEVER. I SAID WHAT I SAID.
Indeed!
But...watch this space. Jack will be saying she was best buddies with ALL the slebs on the other side now.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can anyone make my life and do a mock up of Timmy Mallet bonking Jack on the head with his mallet please because every time I think of having a random mallet lying about to open a tin I have a hooting fit.

Timmy Mallet ought to appear behind her and bonk her on the head every time she lies from now to eternity

• Haha
Reactions: 67
This is on the publisher's website page for Grifty Kitchen. Has this quote been recycled from some other source?
tpb.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I wonder what delectable food TPB has made from any of Jack's preexisting oeuvre

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I am quite excited about this however I suspect they're going to run into the same problem we and everyone else who has looked into Jack has in that there's not really any publicly available info on cashos like filed accounts. That said and I know it's not a popular opinion in these parts but for me the more people looking into it and sharing their findings the better.

On an unrelated point. It's largely the usual suspects but the Thrifty Kitchen hashtag is turning into a binfire. Publication day is going to be amazing.
I think he will have more of a financial insight than someone like Molly for example which could help with furlough stuff, the CCJ(s?) etc. Also he doesn't seem to shy away from doing his own digging, making enquiries etc and seems to hate loose threads. I feel he'd fit in well with the canal.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I don't know, Jenny. I know someone on here a while back - for some reason - called this fella 'stupid' - well it's my thinking he's anything 'but' stupid, quite the opposite in fact - I know I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of him if I'd anything to hide re fundraising, etc. So I think there's hope yet of this shameless/shameful? grifter being exposed. I think if I was Jack Monroe I'd be very very worried atm. This could all get v interesting.
He's certainly far from stupid and obviously has some sort of professional background that allows him to wade through pretty complex and messy financials and get a handle on what's happening. Jack should be worried as this will be a much harder person to dismiss but (and I would be delighted to be proven wrong) there's very little in the way of hard information that can be accessed by the public. I'm still looking forward to seeing what they come up with as I think at worst they'll highlight the right questions she needs to answer.

Reactions: 59
What a revealing little tantrum this is. For a woman of the people, she's very keen to align herself with the rich 'n' famous believing them to be be fun and wild unlike the common throng.
Jack has assumed (or perhaps chosen to assume?) that the unbelievable aspect is driving a tank to David Cameron's house, which in most cases it would be, so she's answering that bit. It's beyond her to think that the bit people might doubt is her own involvement, so she doesn't even bother to try to back that part up. This is what happens when you tell lies all the time, Jack, including lies that seem to have no purpose and it'd just have been easier to tell the truth! When you do finally tell us something that's a bit "out there" nobody's going to believe it even if it's true.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Can anyone make my life and do a mock up of Timmy Mallet bonking Jack on the head with his mallet please because every time I think of having a random mallet lying about to open a tin I have a hooting fit.

Timmy Mallet ought to appear behind her and bonk her on the head every time she lies from now to eternity
😂 😂 😂

(... or sings and posts it anywhere on social media)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So Jackie Gal has Tits- kept ‘em after losing fiancé cos they wouldn’t be with her if she chopped em off.
Jackie gal is a twit in a hat- looks nowt like Shelby.
Jackie gal couldn’t make a tank ride with Viv cos of a prior work commitment-
What bollocks- we all know she fails to turn up for work more than she manages.
Jackie gal has Friends- nah she has a sponsor

Here’s to 2023

• Haha
Less than a year after insulting DC's son, Jack wishes she had the opportunity to drive a tank into his front garden? I hope the diary clash was her agent putting their foot down

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
That pastry does not look like it has been blind baked. Is that a boiled egg in amongst all the other chaotic ingredients.

What is her obsession with prunes? Did evil landlord Grandpa of the £1 middle finger salute own a prune factory that has been left to Big Dave?

WHY IS IT ALWAYS bleeping PRUNES, JACK? WHY?!
Coming from the past to pedantically point out that it's a gala pie, so a hot water crust (and presumably a lid) that you don't blind bake. Looks hella sloppy though, I don't think you're meant to put that much liquid in

• Heart
  • Sad
That said and I know it's not a popular opinion in these parts but for me the more people looking into it and sharing their findings the better.
I fully agree with you - more investigation and more heat on Jack has multiple benefits. Firstly she hopefully gets brought to justice, secondly the negative coverage does seem to be slowing her scam down, and thirdly, all the twisting & turning to try and deflect will keep her busy and under constant pressure, meaning she's got less time to spend building more false narratives and layers to the grift. It's all good in my book.

The ultimate goal as far as I'm concerned is to stop Jack ripping people off, bring her to justice and as an added bonus, if she's disgraced and shamed so publicly that it warns others from trying the same or similar, then great ❤

Reactions: 52
Less than a year after insulting DC's son, Jack wishes she had the opportunity to drive a tank into his front garden? I hope the diary clash was her agent putting their foot down
I bet she was on a PR invite list* as an "activist" at the time (she may have actually even been doing some activism at this stage) then someone in Viv's PR team/Jack agent realised the optics might take away from the message she was sending and softly, gently redirected her.

*AKA a personal invite from Viv in JackWorld - like that email from Corbyn that was a mass mailing (Dear God she's stupid, isn't she?!)

I fully agree with you - more investigation and more heat on Jack has multiple benefits. Firstly she hopefully gets brought to justice, secondly the negative coverage does seem to be slowing her scam down, and thirdly, all the twisting & turning to try and deflect will keep her busy and under constant pressure, meaning she's got less time to spend building more false narratives and layers to the grift. It's all good in my book.

The ultimate goal as far as I'm concerned is to stop Jack ripping people off, bring her to justice and as an added bonus, if she's disgraced and shamed so publicly that it warns others from trying the same or similar, then great ❤
Also she often trips herself up trying to defend herself e.g. when she tweeted about not paying her taxes due to ADHD, when prior to that it was all speculation.

Reactions: 54
This is on the publisher's website page for Grifty Kitchen. Has this quote been recycled from some other source?View attachment 1839668
Reading that another way, he says the books are as delectable as they are essential, no mention of the recipes inside. Is this a posh people's way of throwing shade? Books don't taste delectable, so ergo it's neither delectable or essential.

Kudos to you, King's stepson 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Also, more individuals looking into the grift = more chance of spreading the word to wider audiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This is great news! Jack if you’re reading here and I know you are, this guy will be your nemesis. But you’ve got nothing to worry about because everything you do is completely above board, right?
I’m not getting excited about this because unless he has access to Jack’s actual PayPal and bank account details, its literally going to be a rehash to what we already know.

I hope he can get more from this, but I’m not holding my breath.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.