Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy gruel! 🫣

Reactions: 24
And then what happened???????? Pray continue!

Reactions: 19
♡Viv just for her insistence on being herself. Reminded me of that epic spat between her and Jarman over Jubilee

Reactions: 27
They seem to have a solid MC following and are big on Mumsnet
Ahh, I no longer visit Mumsnet. I do like molke although I'm not a rabid fan like some on the book of face. They do have excellent customer service.

Reactions: 21
I wonder how much in Tips Jack has made from retweeting that shit thesis on the difference between her shite and 30p Lee’s shite?

Reactions: 26
[
I’m personally shocked at Jack talking about bottles with corks in. Surely this is unnecessary trauma for people in recovery who can’t even walk past booze in supermarkets? (Sorry if already said, been to the pub and catching up)
It isn’t just about the trauma, it’s about the bottles acting as potential cues.

It’s almost as if she knows nothing about addiction and the theories surrounding it.

Reactions: 45
RIP. So glad she was with her family when she died.
Jack you absolute cock. Whatever you are thinking of doing ..don't. put the tartan away and sit on your dirty hands.
RIP. Yes, at least her family was with her as it should be when a dearly loved family member passes away.

I'm just hoping Jack doesn't do the same thing as she did when Kate Spade passed away, just photograph consumer goods from her brand.

Edited to add that I'd forgotten it was another incident of noting having bought one bag for every book deal. So a real merail at a really sad time where a person's life was cut short.

Reactions: 46
Best and Worst are interchangeable, tender one. And Yes, yes it was indeed that one. (Confirmed)

Even the ingredients and instructions are grim, and not just because most of them should be nowhere near a Carbonaaaraa in the first place

Reactions: 46
Wait I thought we forensically established that a basic can opener was 50p four years after that quote?

Reactions: 28
Doing a bit of grunking and seen a couple more examples of Jackanory's complete misunderstanding of food and flavours. She claims that distilled malt vinegar works in place of other "light coloured vinegars". Trying to substitute malt vinegar for white wine or cider vinegar will result in inedible, vinegar-flavoured food. If she actually knew what she was doing, she would suggest lemon juice as a vinegar substitute. Or point out that cider vinegar is quite cheap and nice.

Reactions: 52
Having partaken of her vinegar “cocktails” for the slopalong (I did the recommended “white” amongst others), I can attest that Jack thinks all vinegars (and also soda water, tonic water and sparkling water) are interchangeable. They’re interchangeably repulsive in fizzy water, I’ll give you that much.

Ironically, malt was the best one I tried- and by that I only mean malt was the least like drinking paint stripper.

Reactions: 39
It's so overwrought and self-centred that I just know she wrote it and yet 'thank you' is two words. Really makes you think.

Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.