Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for the love of LJC Jack, FFS look up this bleeping word in a dictionary!!!

93873455-826A-4550-8F3F-582556F4F2C4.jpeg

Neither Courtney Love NOR Vivienne Westwood are or have ever been “psephologists” you utter bleeping narc doofus.

PS has no one ever told you this?!
4663B915-A996-440D-B21A-914DAD8AF2E0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Anyone know what Jack was doing on 11th September 2015? I believe that was Westwood Tank Day.

Has she trotted out her bullshit about being asked by Viv's assistants to model herclothes/be a muse but she was TOO SHY yet?

duck the duck off Jack and then keep bleeping off. Viv would have wiped shite like you off her platform wedge shoes, not invited you to share a tank with her. Provide the receipts or shut the f*ck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I once had a nice jacket from there and they've been tormenting me with their catalogue ever since. My main problem with their stuff is the same issue I have with Per Una at M&S, you see something think, that looks quite nice, only to discover it has a weird hem, a massive ruffle somewhere odd or a big flower embroidered on the arse. I am just looking for boring mum clothes for work, I don't want a sodding rose bush emerging from my arse. This is why I end up wearing black all the time.
I quite like the plum flowery coat with the fur collar 🫣

Reactions: 15
I'd bet folding money the conversation about driving a duck off massive tank onto David Cameron's lawn didn't really happen like it did in Jack's smol pixie head 🙄. If it happened at all.

Reactions: 44

Jack barging onto Twitter to let the world know yet more about HER, immediately after a woman has died......is so on brand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I’ve just changed my NY reading plans and will take a (kindle) copy of Viv’s biography with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The tank story is such a load of shite. Viv of course isn’t here to deny it
As you can see from these pictures there were quite a few activists present. I have no doubt that VW would have asked everyone she had a contact for and that could well have included Jack as you want a good big crowd for the pictures. I very much doubt she was all that bothered whether Jack was there or not.

Reactions: 63
Sorry for the Viv merail and my total inability to spoiler.
About 700 years ago I had a partner who took the utter piss out of me for almost a decade. On one enormously expensive trip to London (paid for by me, like all the other times I paid, yada yada I KNOW) we went to see the Viv exhibition at the V&A. It was just….heavenly. Early on head says ‘I don’t get it’. At that moment, frauen, I knew he was not for me. So that was the end of that. Fast forward some years and I met the present Mr 3TT. He asked me to marry him, I said yes please (trying not to bite his hand off) He asked if he could buy my wedding dress (not choose, but pay for) and that’s how I ended up as a bride dressed in Viv and also, for some bonus points but please don’t hate me, how come he has bought me something beautiful from Viv every birthday since. I have 4 dresses now and lots of other brilliant bits. What I fail to understand about JM is that she found all those perfectly fitting Vivs in a remarkably unusual charity shop and yet she still wore that bleeping diabolical big suit to get an award recently and declared herself looking ‘banging’. No. No you didn’t. You want to wear your Viv, love.
Sorry for the off topic, but Dame Viv!!!
I was at a concert in the Albert Hall years ago and she was in the next box, surrounded by lovely young(ish) men, all sipping champagne and having the best time. I caught her eye and raised my glass to her, she winked and did the same. Fangirl blushes as I have always loved her clothes. I've got an original SEX jacket somewhere in my parents house... yeah, I'm that old.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Guessing Jack didn't like being called a rich tea biscuit.

Fun and wild? Alright little miss glasto stab vest.

Ya boring

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Anyone know what Jack was doing on 11th September 2015? I believe that was Westwood Tank Day.

Has she trotted out her bullshit about being asked by Viv's assistants to model herclothes/be a muse but she was TOO SHY yet?

duck the duck off Jack and then keep bleeping off. Viv would have wiped shite like you off her platform wedge shoes, not invited you to share a tank with her. Provide the receipts or shut the f*ck up.
Having suspected heart attacks, making smoothies, finding a school place for her child and training for a marathon?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Honestly I don't even know why I'm engaging with it but where the duck does Jack get "deliciously naughty" from? Virtually everyone who knew Westwood remarked on how serious she was about her causes, quite often to the point of being humourless. That's not to say there wasn't humour and wit and many of her designs but Jack's talking about her like she was a winking old auntie slipping you a sweetie behind your mums back and she really wasn't. Of course it's entirely possible that people who knew her for decades got her wrong and Jack "Insight" Monroe saw the true Viv.
Jack is probably mixing this up in her addled little pixie brane with the multiple times she met the other late Queen

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why am I not even shocked or angry she has made a legend of a woman's death with her in pole position

• Sad
Reactions: 52
Contemporaneous reports suggest that Dame Viv brought anti-fracking campaigners with her. Has Jack ever campaigned against fracking?
0CD2335E-0251-4A73-9DF5-162B49AFCDBE.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Honestly I don't even know why I'm engaging with it but where the duck does Jack get "deliciously naughty" from? Virtually everyone who knew Westwood remarked on how serious she was about her causes, quite often to the point of being humourless. That's not to say there wasn't humour and wit and many of her designs but Jack's talking about her like she was a winking old auntie slipping you a sweetie behind your mums back and she really wasn't. Of course it's entirely possible that people who knew her for decades got her wrong and Jack "Insight" Monroe saw the true Viv.
Silly you - Jack knew her personally and very, very well, don't you know. And yet still she couldn't be arsed to turn up to drive a tank onto Spameron's lawn with her despite not actually having anywhere better to be (like at work).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.