Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did the very 90s open suit pose for diva.viruses.scr after promises of titmas. Also we got a nip slip in the hammock photos and they were perfectly average 30 something boobs.
There’s also a full topless arty black and white tit.
That was supposed to be ‘shot’ but I liked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So when Viv requested Jack's presence in a tank she was doing what exactly? Not washing her hair?
Maybe Viv has heard she was military round the edges and could drive the tank via osmotically acquired knowledge?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Real RIP Viv.
She was very kind to me when I met her as a 12 year old in awe.....looking back she was absolutely totally done with everyone but still made time for me.
Have her autograph somewhere. Will have to hang it in the loo.
And to be true to what actually happened, my mum has just reminded me, she shoooooed me away and was rather rude but I was pretty insistent so she gave in and gave me her autograph 🤣 Don't care. Love the Viv RIP 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
But doesn't say what was more important...I am gonna assume she had ring binders to sort and applications to do on her Nokia.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A psephologist? Jack, please get a new dictionary where the pages in the p section aren't all blurred and stuck together because you've spilt something on them. Then you can use more appropriate words in your tributes.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
A words of treasure tucked in a little box ir whatever that was??? The promise of one day doing something ELSE
Together? JUST STFU

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Honestly I don't even know why I'm engaging with it but where the duck does Jack get "deliciously naughty" from? Virtually everyone who knew Westwood remarked on how serious she was about her causes, quite often to the point of being humourless. That's not to say there wasn't humour and wit and many of her designs but Jack's talking about her like she was a winking old auntie slipping you a sweetie behind your mums back and she really wasn't. Of course it's entirely possible that people who knew her for decades got her wrong and Jack "Insight" Monroe saw the true Viv.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 105
Sorry for the Viv merail and my total inability to spoiler.
About 700 years ago I had a partner who took the utter piss out of me for almost a decade. On one enormously expensive trip to London (paid for by me, like all the other times I paid, yada yada I KNOW) we went to see the Viv exhibition at the V&A. It was just….heavenly. Early on head says ‘I don’t get it’. At that moment, frauen, I knew he was not for me. So that was the end of that. Fast forward some years and I met the present Mr 3TT. He asked me to marry him, I said yes please (trying not to bite his hand off) He asked if he could buy my wedding dress (not choose, but pay for) and that’s how I ended up as a bride dressed in Viv and also, for some bonus points but please don’t hate me, how come he has bought me something beautiful from Viv every birthday since. I have 4 dresses now and lots of other brilliant bits. What I fail to understand about JM is that she found all those perfectly fitting Vivs in a remarkably unusual charity shop and yet she still wore that bleeping diabolical big suit to get an award recently and declared herself looking ‘banging’. No. No you didn’t. You want to wear your Viv, love.

• Heart
Reactions: 132
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.