Jack Monroe #440 Gently navigating the hinterland of plagiarism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found rough mum post for a lil re-read. Tory Jack on full loathsome display here and ALL of this DEFINITELY REALLY HAPPENED OKAY.
View attachment 1816008
(Screenie immortalized by dearest @HotesTilaire of Hotes Oats fame)

Thread here for more of the tale for newer fraus, including delighful “genuinely reasonable decent” 😂 🤢 Jack’s response to comments on it.
'I'm usually quite ballsy' hahahahaha. Her entire life is trying on different personas. Something most of us grow out of as teenagers. That woman (if real) sounds a horror but who hasn't got pissed an been a head occasionally. Wouldn't jack the alcoholic understand??

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Am I imagining this, or did Big Dave get into a spat with someone and post a pic of him in his medals to win the argument by “proving his bravery”?

I ask because Peaky Jack, while clearly thirst-posting, is also sort of attempting to give off that oooo back off I’m ‘ard me (while being about as hard as cotton wool) vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
From the urchin tales annals… (fanks @HotesTilaire )

16A85FDC-FCA5-4D29-874D-C8FB6FDE9FFE.jpeg

Jack is a such a warrior for the povs, is this what she means by gently behind the scenes?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I wonder how preparations for the 100% for real festive fancy dress party are going? Is Jack in her full costume yet? Has she jumped in a paddling pool? What flavour of diluting juice is she packing? Will there be J1g?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
How long until she finds a Disney+ log on in a puddle and gives the neckbeards her interp of Carmy’s glorious white t-shirts, apron, rumpled locks syrup, and suffering CHEF STRESS? Place your bets, please.

View attachment 1816024
Love and recommend this show! Also would give Pumble pass to the “bear”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just found rough mum post for a lil re-read. Tory Jack on full loathsome display here and ALL of this DEFINITELY REALLY HAPPENED OKAY.
View attachment 1816008
(Screenie immortalized by dearest @HotesTilaire of Hotes Oats fame)

Thread here for more of the tale for newer fraus, including delighful “genuinely reasonable decent” 😂 🤢 Jack’s response to comments on it.
All Jack had to do was scream 'YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR LEGS SHUT' to the growling, barking, pint and shot swilling, tray hurling sweary teenage Mum, right in her FACE. She would have had the last laugh and everyone would have clapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
From the urchin tales annals… (fanks @HotesTilaire )

View attachment 1816039
Jack is a such a warrior for the povs, is this what she means by gently behind the scenes?
Tray flinging woman doesn't know what a lucky escape she had. If SB hadn't been there Jack would have hospitalised her with an almighty shin kicking. Danny Dyer should do one of his documentaries about her "Southends Hardest Slopgibbon".

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Love and recommend this show! Also would give Pumble pass to the “bear”
Love it too, but he’s far too young for me. Hey ho. Seriously cannot wait for her unruly lab take on his Italian beef sandwich 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Off topic but I do not see the appeal in Cillian Murphy one bit. I think he looks like he’s on a methadone programme, waiting to go into rehab (no judgment, fraus and herren, just sayin).
I was trying to think who he reminded me of, and that's it- there is a chap in my town who has been on that programme (no idea if he's clean nowadays) and could absolutely be his twin. The boyish square-jawed face (jim morrison) but painfully gaunt.

Reactions: 13
I’m assuming that she was wearing her stab vest this day?
She was carrying her witch, this bag is CATH KIDSTON bag so that all present would be fully aware she was a nice middle class girl and certainly not of the great unwashed lower orders who frequent the beer gardens of public houses.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I was trying to think who he reminded me of, and that's it- there is a chap in my town who has been on that programme (no idea if he's clean nowadays) and could absolutely be his twin. The boyish square-jawed face (jim morrison) but painfully gaunt.
Send him my way Betty, dont be stingy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Regarding the post in the last thread about the 'Jimmy waffle-on' spiritual seaside sunrise story, as if an MOD guy would just stand there and stare at you without saying a word on an active firing range.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All of you who would pass on Cillian, I think the slop has addled your minds. Look at him.

The Jack versus abusive drunk stories are hilarious for their didn't happen-isness. I'm still unsure of the relevance of her deposit being due the next day when pub mum stole her wallet. But she really does have the worst luck when it comes to large amounts of money being taken from her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
All of you who would pass on Cillian, I think the slop has addled your minds. Look at him.

The Jack versus abusive drunk stories are hilarious for their didn't happen-isness. I'm still unsure of the relevance of her deposit being due the next day when pub mum stole her wallet. But she really does have the worst luck when it comes to large amounts of money being taken from her.
She was sadfishing & rattling the tip jar I reckon.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What if Jack was the awful woman, drunk in a pub garden with SB and told her to keep it down that they were recording her etc and she posted that thread to see if anyone thought there was a risk of social services involvement?

Speculation m'lud.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.