Jack Monroe #440 Gently navigating the hinterland of plagiarism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fraus! I think Jack has answered the question that none of us EVER wanted to know
88C4E30E-BCF7-43A2-B9D3-00365BB8C715.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
What if Jack was the awful woman, drunk in a pub garden with SB and told her to keep it down that they were recording her etc and she posted that thread to see if anyone thought there was a risk of social services involvement?

Speculation m'lud.

Double post chaos!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
All of you who would pass on Cillian, I think the slop has addled your minds. Look at him.

The Jack versus abusive drunk stories are hilarious for their didn't happen-isness. I'm still unsure of the relevance of her deposit being due the next day when pub mum stole her wallet. But she really does have the worst luck when it comes to large amounts of money being taken from her.
Speculating (M’lud) but wouldn’t be surprised if she had to tell a landlord or houseshare partner that she sadly would not have the deposit for moving in. Not her fault of course, at that point she was no longer a pov but a target of povs, hustling her out of her deposit money with a strategically thrown tray.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All of you who would pass on Cillian, I think the slop has addled your minds. Look at him.

The Jack versus abusive drunk stories are hilarious for their didn't happen-isness. I'm still unsure of the relevance of her deposit being due the next day when pub mum stole her wallet. But she really does have the worst luck when it comes to large amounts of money being taken from her.
He still doesn't do anything for me

Reactions: 20
I assume Jack is trying to attract the attention of a wealthy older potential suitor who has expressed a preference for that kind of boyish get up.

Its literally the only reason for the woeful attempts at thirsty selfies she posts.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Can we ever imagine a scenario when Jack does an about turn and starts going after a hot young partner? Imagine if she wasn’t the sexy mutha in the relationship but took on the older, wiser mantle (which usually comes with more cash mind). I can’t ever see that happening.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
😂 it would need to be transactional, and Jack doesn’t have anything to transact in that scenario.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we ever imagine a scenario when Jack does an about turn and starts going after a hot young partner? Imagine if she wasn’t the sexy mutha in the relationship but took on the older, wiser mantle (which usually comes with more cash mind). I can’t ever see that happening.
Nah.

She still sees herself as the hot young girlfriend/partner/wife of someone with a very healthy bank balance. Lock up Sue Perkins.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Jack don’t forget to wish your lawyer a happy new year this evening when you return from your imaginary party and grunka this message

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Is it possible she has gone to a kid’s fancy dress party and everyone will be dressed as Santa or an elf?

Most people who don’t want to fully commit will wear Christmas jumpers and wor Jack will turn up as a Victorian gangster.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
From the urchin tales annals… (fanks @HotesTilaire )

View attachment 1816039
Jack is a such a warrior for the povs, is this what she means by gently behind the scenes?
We need to list all the times Jack sits down next to a homeless guy (usually at a train station) and talks to him like he was just a normal, real person! She’s not scared! Maybe she is Jesus, and offers him money for a place to stay. It’s come up a few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
There are some men who have faces I think are really attractive (only look to at mind 😉) and Cillian is one of them. Hardy? No thanks. Not even with his red puffa on. Although I have been told that the red puffa does make a difference.

(I’ve asked Mrs T if she would like to take up garden designing in her spare time. That hasn’t gone down too well.)

ETA- it seems I am alone in this and was alone in finding Jack hot. Hey ho.
Cillian reallly looks like a mate i had in college. I dont see the attraction for that reason. This mate was like my brother. We lost touch a few years ago, bur everything i see beaky blinders i just see my old mate.

Reactions: 13
I was trying to think who he reminded me of, and that's it- there is a chap in my town who has been on that programme (no idea if he's clean nowadays) and could absolutely be his twin. The boyish square-jawed face (jim morrison) but painfully gaunt.
It usually makes you thin, that’s why the 90s models were called heroin-chic

Reactions: 14
I am not caught up and I am ready for the sick emoji reacts but… I think she looks banging as a pesky blunder typo intended. Thank (space) you. As a future lesbian this is my type lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.