Jack Monroe #440 Gently navigating the hinterland of plagiarism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but I do not see the appeal in Cillian Murphy one bit. I think he looks like he’s on a methadone programme, waiting to go into rehab (no judgment, fraus and herren, just sayin).
I’ve not seen him with his normal hair and just googled. Nah, don’t really fancy him either way. He sort of looks like a Bullseye contestant if you picture him in a polo shirt with a bit of a belly.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Off topic but I do not see the appeal in Cillian Murphy one bit. I think he looks like he’s on a methadone programme, waiting to go into rehab (no judgment, fraus and herren, just sayin).
There are some men who have faces I think are really attractive (only look to at mind 😉) and Cillian is one of them. Hardy? No thanks. Not even with his red puffa on. Although I have been told that the red puffa does make a difference.

(I’ve asked Mrs T if she would like to take up garden designing in her spare time. That hasn’t gone down too well.)

ETA- it seems I am alone in this and was alone in finding Jack hot. Hey ho.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I wish I'd seen that tweet BEFORE I went to the shops. I apprehended a thieving lower class bleep and her illegitimate brats in the supermarket earlier today. Of course they gave me some sob story about being starving but I just said "should have shut your legs" and everyone clapped and cheered. Anyway the brats have been sent to evil Mr Bighams pie workhouse and the mother is in slut gaol. But seeing that tweet makes me wonder if I did the right thing.
I think you did the right thing, jenny numbers. She’d have only gone from there to a pub beer garden, to THROW things, say VILE CURSE WORDS to her children LOUDLY, disturbing the peace of nice middle class people drinking there before stealing their wallets, but invisibly so it didn’t show up on the pub CCTV.

Then you’d have been FORCED to call Social Services/CPS as well to get the poor urchins she was training up to pick a pocket or two removed from her uncouth common self.

ETA I think Cillian Murphy is fit too. You’re on your own with the Jack thing though. She’s the anti nnnngggggghhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I think you did the right thing, jenny numbers. She’d have only gone from there to a pub beer garden, to THROW things, say VILE CURSE WORDS to her children LOUDLY, disturbing the peace of nice middle class people drinking there before stealing their wallets, but invisibly so it didn’t show up on the pub CCTV.
Then you’d have been FORCED to call Social Services/CPS as well to get the poor urchins she was training up to pick a pocket or two removed from her uncouth self.
I would love to kick in a few quid to a crowdfunder for that rough mum who threw a tray at Jack. The woman is a bloody legend.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I would love to kick in a few quid to a crowdfunder for that rough mum who threw a tray at Jack. The woman is a bloody legend.
Maybe that’s the imaginary person who’s throwing the imaginary party tonight and that’s why Jack’s dressed as a Blinder. She needs to look “hard” to be amongst the common people cos they’re scary.

Bet she’s got the “sexy” stab vest on under that cardi too and a warm bag of leftover wine so she can bribe any adjacent firemen to protect her.

Edit to fix- My posts are making about as much sense as Jack’s sorry. Tattle is doing a SEVERE chaos on me this morning. CONFIRMED

• Haha
Reactions: 33
On topic, I do not see the appeal in Jack Monroe one bit. It’s unfathomable to me how she keeps snagging all these coincidentally rich OHs (LOADS of judgement, fraus and herren).
There's a lock for every key, Vali dearheart. And prey for every predator.

She's like a hungry lipfilled cheetah - she can outperform her prey in the initial short burst of effort but doesn't stand a chance over distance.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve not seen him with his normal hair and just googled. Nah, don’t really fancy him either way. He sort of looks like a Bullseye contestant if you picture him in a polo shirt with a bit of a belly.
A moody so-and-so apparently whereas Paul Anderson's a gent. Told by someone who's worked with them 🔺️!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
On topic, I do not see the appeal in Jack Monroe one bit. It’s unfathomable to me how she keeps snagging all these coincidentally rich OHs (LOADS of judgement, fraus and herren).
She sort of pulled off the babydyke look which seems to be like catnip to older lesbians. That style definitely doesn’t suit her anymore though. She’s far too mumsy for it.

I honestly have no idea why she has the thirsty centrist dad crowd after her. I think they assume she’s intelligent because she does the whole ‘duck the Tories’ thing. Plus the lesbian angle is probably sexy to them, even if the sex takes place on weird deerbearwolf bedsheets where Jack eats her fishy eggs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
She sort of pulled off the babydyke look which seems to be like catnip to older lesbians. That style definitely doesn’t suit her anymore though. She’s far too mumsy for it.
That’s me told then.

*shuffles off to rearrange my old copies of DIVA and watch Bad Girls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I just found rough mum post for a lil re-read. Tory Jack on full loathsome display here and ALL of this DEFINITELY REALLY HAPPENED OKAY.
6C3705D3-D8A5-4128-B5A3-03559E66DDD0.jpeg

(Screenie immortalized by dearest @HotesTilaire of Hotes Oats fame)

Thread here for more of the tale for newer fraus, including delighful “genuinely reasonable decent” 😂 🤢 Jack’s response to comments on it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

I honestly have no idea why she has the thirsty centrist dad crowd after her. I think they assume she’s intelligent because she does the whole ‘duck the Tories’ thing. Plus the lesbian angle is probably sexy to them, even if the sex takes place on weird deerbearwolf bedsheets where Jack eats her fishy eggs.
The thirsty centrist dads would go after anything female. They're like stupid adolescent boys "cor! a real lady with boobs who hates tories". They should all be on a bloody register where we can keep an eye on them in case they do something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
He looks like the main Ant from Ants. I did quite like him as Tommy Shelby though, love a man in a cardi.

Honestly I just think a lot of men aren’t that fussy. Until they catch a whiff of her lingering honk and atrocious personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm sorry but that Pesky Blinders look is SO tit. The whole point of the aesthetic is layered sharp tailoring. She looks like she's shoved on anything from the coat rack over her pyjamas to take the bins out on a cold night
How long until she finds a Disney+ log on in a puddle and gives the neckbeards her interp of Carmy’s glorious white t-shirts, apron, rumpled locks syrup, and suffering CHEF STRESS? Place your bets, please.

0AE0838D-99D4-48AE-BE83-8F8A140738AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thirsty centrist dads would go after anything female. They're like stupid adolescent boys "cor! a real lady with boobs who hates tories". They should all be on a bloody register where we can keep an eye on them in case they do something.
Most of them seem to belong to a certain forumthatshallnotbenamed. Keeps them busy I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.