Jack Monroe #440 Gently navigating the hinterland of plagiarism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to list all the times Jack sits down next to a homeless guy (usually at a train station) and talks to him like he was just a normal, real person! She’s not scared! Maybe she is Jesus, and offers him money for a place to stay. It’s come up a few times.
The time she gave an homeless veteran money for a hostel (I believe also 3x days worth) after speaking at the HOP

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We need to list all the times Jack sits down next to a homeless guy (usually at a train station) and talks to him like he was just a normal, real person! She’s not scared! Maybe she is Jesus, and offers him money for a place to stay. It’s come up a few times.
3x Frappuccino guy. Not deleting. Too slow.

Maybe she has bought someone 3x eggnog lattes recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This plucky hero full of zeitgeist. Excellent side character from the Jackiverse.

2663D091-F3BF-4DC8-8A19-2B183D140BC0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
ETA- it seems I am alone in this and was alone in finding Jack hot. Hey ho.
I am a sucker for the slightly androgynous look (hello Mae Martin, be still my heart) and with Jack I find that there are some pics of her where I do think “oh maybe I would” but then others make me 🤢 so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also the minute she opens her mouth it’s a no from me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I am a sucker for the slightly androgynous look (hello Mae Martin, be still my heart) and with Jack I find that there are some pics of her where I do think “oh maybe I would” but then others make me 🤢 so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, sometimes I am surprised by how temporarily hot she looks. I agree that with some of her styles, she really pulls it off.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Was he the same one she tried to poison with three strawberry frappachinos? (I don’t know how to spell stupid frozen coffee just have a bleeping latte already)

Was he the same one she tried to poison with three strawberry frappachinos? (I don’t know how to spell stupid frozen coffee just have a bleeping latte already)
ETA far too slow and still don’t know how to spell it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same with Mae. Sigh.

I know we aren’t meant to like twats but at this point in my life (currently watching The Net), my standards are low across the board.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The thirsty centrist dads would go after anything female. They're like stupid adolescent boys "cor! a real lady with boobs who hates tories". They should all be on a bloody register where we can keep an eye on them in case they do something.
Urgh, yes, correct. Warning - me me me related - but thanks to Jack types Inow have a severe allergy to left wing “duck the tories” beard men and I’ve had a lifelong allergy to tories. So if Mr Hiyaaaacath LEAVES then It’s spinsterdom for me.

At this point I think I’d rather shag a red trousers than a lefty Jack Man.

Personally I blame JM for my hypothetical celibacy and eventual demise in a raggedy dress in the attic. Nice one, Monroe

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Howling at the replies to her Sneaky Grindr pic. We now have a screaming (secret) pansexual and someone who claims only Jack and Cillian can rock that look. Aye pal - and Norman Wisdom. Anyway - Jack has liked both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Didn’t Jack give out food and (?) cutlery in Edinburgh after she ran off there on the sleeper train when bubble buddy LEFT? Or is this the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What if Jack was the awful woman, drunk in a pub garden with SB and told her to keep it down that they were recording her etc and she posted that thread to see if anyone thought there was a risk of social services involvement?

Speculation m'lud.
Jack does have a self-stated history of throwing books and chairs, so a light tin tray sounds quite harmless in comparison.

Did Jack ever clear up now her phone was simultaneously in her back pocket and on the pub table as she recorded happy memories. Of some random woman swearing at children.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jack does have a self-stated history of throwing books and chairs, so a light tin tray sounds quite harmless in comparison.

Did Jack ever clear up now her phone was simultaneously in her back pocket and on the pub table as she recorded happy memories. Of some random woman swearing at children.
In an ideal world, somebody would have picked up the tin tray, followed her around and bashed it with a metal spoon every time she told a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Wow, yes! I forgot about her admitting to throwing things at people. So, casually too. I’ve never thrown anything at anyone. I don’t think I’ve ever thrown anything in anger?!? Has JM ever admitted to being drunk in charge of SB?
The way you’ve explained this now has me convinced she was telling on herself here.
Back when I was drinking ALOT in my 20s and knew I was out of control, I used to revel in tales of other people being wasted/a mess, because it made me feel better about myself and my own antics. See, I’m not the “worst” one.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Babe same

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I assume Jack is trying to attract the attention of a wealthy older potential suitor who has expressed a preference for that kind of boyish getup
Unless Jack can arrange to stand in a flattering pink light, won't they feel catfished?

Expecting a young KD Lang and getting Southend's leading Cherrie Blair impressionist.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Weirdly she’s the type of woman I usually fancy. A bit androgynous, tattoos etc. But even when I was a fan of hers and mashing bleeping kidney beans to make burgers, I still never found her attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.