Jack Monroe #440 Gently navigating the hinterland of plagiarism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1820947

Yeah, Jack, all your money woes are SB's fault. duck off.
She’s a top bleep and this is why I will never feel sorry for her. I had a parent like this (addict/narcissist) and I do not ever have contact with them abc I live for undoing their damage every day 💪 fly free SB, kids need new shoes sometimes and your ma is a bleeping bastard for even mentioning it while she’s decked out in everything and sitting in her maximalist mansion

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 88
And,if her rent is going up, just how little for market value has she been paying for the past few years?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I would piss myself if Evil Landlady advertises the property at the old lower rent once Jack goes and it emerges that the increase was a lingering honk surcharge.
I’m similarly hoping for this kind of chaos in the name of getting rid of this kind of idiot tenant.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh how exciting. The Patrons are getting their rewards!

I don't know how she can have the bleeping temerity to complain about the huge amounts of postage she's allegedly just paid out for rewards, when it's her own damned fault she hasn't kept up and sent any out in the last couple of years.

But nothing is ever her fault. I forgot.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I wonder if somebody's just received a letter from HMRC following a paper self assessment return, telling her how much + debt she has to pay by 31 January?

It's about the right time of year for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
3k council tax means it's a band G.
If the house is worth 850k (iirc) the landlady could sell it and earn at least 1900 a month interest without the bother of a tenant.

Good luck finding a better deal Jack, hint, it's going to be small and not in the nice bit. (Or be over a cafe run by your family)

• Heart
Reactions: 57
She’s a top bleep and this is why I will never feel sorry for her. I had a parent like this (addict/narcissist) and I do not ever have contact with them abc I live for undoing their damage every day 💪 fly free SB, kids need new shoes sometimes and your ma is a bleeping bastard for even mentioning it while she’s decked out in everything and sitting in her maximalist mansion
Your use of Top bleep has taken me back to a mither I was having to myself the other day when Donnie T released those images. I wondered whether we could create a pack of Jack Top Trumps, each card an incarnation of a Jack with associated super power/ ailment / hairstyle / hilarious predicament, with appropriate scores. Sorry to include in the middle of a chaos but I just remembered and I have terrible menopausal brain fog at the moment. As you were ninnies.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So, has she not put her notice in to move, while already having agreed to move to the new place that lets her paint.

And be prepping the heckin big move

And wouldn't she have to have paid a deposit to secure the new place if it's RENTED?
So if she’s got somewhere that will allow her to paint, why is she still bunging in applications, and why is she surprised she is being turned down? CCJ, no accounts no proof of income, no job

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Bit weird that the rent increase text, if just received gives around seven weeks notice, that's a strange amount.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
3k council tax means it's a band G.
If the house is worth 850k (iirc) the landlady could sell it and earn at least 1900 a month interest without the bother of a tenant.

Good luck finding a better deal Jack, hint, it's going to be small and not in the nice bit. (Or be over a cafe run by your family)
The squigs are convinced she lives in some sort of hovel, though:

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 18.24.35.png

No, squig, a mortgage on her bungalow would be at least 2.5x that. As you say - her rent's a pretty good deal right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Has she ever used 'Gadzooks' before?

Is this proof that she's avidly following the literary classics being developed over here...?

Chapeau Dear Writing Ninnies 🎩

Jack, you couldn't even dream of this level of creativity. I prefer your threads without you... Go well Pal...✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Screenshot 2022-12-20 18.26.23.png

Renting on a rolling monthly basis in 2020. Just coming to the end of a two year tenancy in 2022. Why are so many of her lies so pointless?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.