Jack Monroe #440 Gently navigating the hinterland of plagiarism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My landlady is lovely”
What a nasty thing to say, reeks of jealousy doesn’t it? Someone inherited a bungalow and she has the cheek to moan about it being mortgage free as if that means she should live there for free!!! Wanker. I reckon she was hooong the landlady would let her have it for half price or something. It being mortgage free is none of her, or her followers business!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
£1650 for a spacious 3 bed in a nice area in the Southeast with a garden and outhouses, close to the sea and a station seems pretty good to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
*Rubs hands gleefully!*

So, has she not put her notice in to move, while already having agreed to move to the new place that lets her paint.

And be prepping the heckin big move

And wouldn't she have to have paid a deposit to secure the new place if it's RENTED?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
She should stay. That's a really good price, even with the increase. I was sure the rent was over £2000 pcm.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Also, looking at similar sized properties in Southend available to rent atm, £1650 is still at the cheaper end of the scale. I’m not saying it’s cheap, but I only paid £250 less than that for a small 3 bed terrace in SE London not that long ago. I have no idea if the landlord had a mortgage or if it was inherited though, because that’s a weird level of detail to know about your landlord if you don’t have a personal relationship with them.
Let’s be honest, it’s probably a full fabrication Jack has sent to themselves for the dramz

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So, has she not put her notice in to move, while already having agreed to move to the new place that lets her paint.

And be prepping the heckin big move

And wouldn't she have to have paid a deposit to secure the new place if it's RENTED?
I reckon she’s been jumping the gun on getting rental properties much like she does with her relationships. She looked around a property…. Thinks it’s all hers. Doesn’t realise there’s a process and others involved. She’s so stupid. So entitled.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh Jackie; trust me, if people are stupid enough to pay 2 years of Patreon subscriptions for absolutely *checks notes* duck all in return, they are almost certainly going to snap up that lovely spacious house of yours for circa £1.5k per month.

Why is she like this? 🫣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Sooooo...she was chatting pony all along and hasn't handed her notice in at all on her tenancy or done a single thing about it. Clown

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 78
If I’m not allowed to SS her, please tell me to duck off x

I just know that some Frau have no access/ inclination with Twitter to see the tit show
What a bleeping liar Jack is. I’m down sizing to a lovely flat with one bedroom that I’m allowed to paint. OR A dozen applications for flats. Which one is it Jackanory?

ETA @Potatoes O’Houlihan summed it up perfectly. Clown.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Oh Jackie; trust me, if people are stupid enough to pay 2 years of Patreon subscriptions for absolutely *checks notes* duck all in return, they are almost certainly going to snap up that lovely spacious house of yours for circa £1.5k per month.

Why is she like this? 🫣😅
With the beautiful garden big enough for a shed studio and can have a festival in with many many chairs. Not to mention a garage. Might tell my relative to take a look actually I think that’s about average price.

Reactions: 33
I mean, tbf, part of my routine is walking round to the post office every Saturday morning to pay the rent of £12.64 on our 3 bed council semi, so she has a point... hang on I’m getting muddled: that was in 1980, I was 9, and the house was at the arse-end of nowhere.

What an entitled, clueless, pov-playing piece of work she (still) is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m not in the renting/leasing game, but SURELY your renewal details don’t come through a bleeping text message.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Wasn’t she really specific about being allowed to paint the new one bed that they have been practicing for?

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.