Jack Monroe #440 Gently navigating the hinterland of plagiarism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guys photo is what’s in the dictionary when you look up neckbeard 🤢

She really thinks the Daily Mail has her on their ‘notify me if someone tweets list’ that they can make an article out of. She’d bloody love it if they picked up one of hers but even the DM aren’t arsed. (Unfortunately, as evidenced by their wish.com attempt at a hit piece!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Out of interest and boredom as I wait for some IT to do what it’s supposed to be doing and Right Moved three bedroom houses in my area. And that’s how much they cost to rent here too.

Reactions: 29
There once was a 'cook' named Jack Monroe
Who posed for a selfie on a worktop, alone
She smiled for the camera
In her kitchen drama
And shared it with the people in her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m not in the renting/leasing game, but SURELY your renewal details don’t come through a bleeping text message.
It’s been a while for me but it used to come via email every 6 months. But if youre leaving you gotta give notice

Reactions: 25
A tiny part of me quite admires the fact that she has still got the steel balls to rattle the tip jar even after everything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
If I was her landlady I’d have finished her tenancy now due to her constant badmouthing of the LL and the crappy bungalow. Jack wind your neck in you entitled little child. She’s annoying me today, because, well just because.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Had a quick Rightmove look around the area I grew up in.

Terraced house, 2 bed, absolutely tiny - £1750
Terraced House, 2 beds, tiny and right where the local dealers usually sort out their trading demarcation disputes, convenient for local restaurants (because it overlooks their bins) - £1900 pcm
Terraced House, 2 beds, weird position sticking out so that the unknowing tenant will likely have vehicles slamming into the kitchen wall every so often - £2000
You could have one in my old estate (don't drill or do anything to the shed because they're full of asbestos) that's 2 bedrooms plus one 'bedroom' that's too small for a toddler bed and a view of the shrine for one of the most recent youth murders in the locality for £1800.

2 beds next door to a literal BNP member and a couple of hundred yards from a recycling centre for £1850.
3 bed in a worse estate than that (and another shrine to a stabbed boy) £2500.
A 3 bed refurbed trap house in a rabbit warren estate that's cut off for days in winter - £1650

And she's bitching about a bleeping palace in a naice area for less than that?

duck OFF.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Posts doing a chaos again!

Tricksy wording on that 'text' message, it cuts off after the amount, so WFK if that's the monthly/rolling two yearly amount, eh Jack, you liar.

Reactions: 29
At least Jack has all that free Patreon money to keep her warm this winter.
money-gif-2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 18.12.35.png

She's waded into an unnecessary fight and is claiming to have posted out all of the missing rewards!

Pity she hasn't updated her Patreon:

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 18.15.19.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 103
If I was her landlady I’d have finished her tenancy now due to her constant badmouthing of the LL and the crappy bungalow. Jack wind your neck in you entitled little child. She’s annoying me today, because, well just because.
I would piss myself if Evil Landlady advertises the property at the old lower rent once Jack goes and it emerges that the increase was a lingering honk surcharge.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.