Jack Monroe #440 Gently navigating the hinterland of plagiarism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she’s got somewhere that will allow her to paint, why is she still bunging in applications, and why is she surprised she is being turned down? CCJ, no accounts no proof of income, no job

Oooh, reminds me, where's lover boy paint shop man at these days?

(Posts doing weird things, is anyone else having this?)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I bet Jack’s Marxist landlord father hasn’t put the rent up on his properties by 10%. Someone upgrade his MBE to a knighthood.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I bet Jack’s Marxist landlord father hasn’t put the rent up on his properties by 10%. Someone upgrade his MBE to a knighthood.
Evil Landlady doesn't even do 5pm chats with Jack. I bet she doesn't even laugh at gold trifles.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
🇨🇭 You guys, Switzerland has now entered the chat.

The duck?
omg she’s thick as tit - property prices are down! This is the depth of the UK’s leading poverty campaigner’s understanding of the housing market?

Also inherited wealth when it’s her family = meaningless, a moral business for the poors. When it’s her landlady = disgusting money grabbing? It’s one or the other hun and I know what my money’s on 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
If I was her landlady I’d have finished her tenancy now due to her constant badmouthing of the LL and the crappy bungalow. Jack wind your neck in you entitled little child. She’s annoying me today, because, well just because.
Same. I'd have been banging on the front door long before now. She's been slagging her LL off on SM for ages.

Reactions: 36
I do wonder if now Jack has allegedly posted the Patreon rewards whether she now thinks she is untouchable by the sad Haus fraus of the internet and the trolls. To be fair I think the Lee Anderson tip jar money is more worrying in terms of where the money went.

Reactions: 56
Cat wouldn’t have hooked it out the pan if she’d got the pan HOT before chucking her crappy bacon scraps in.

(if, indeed, the event ever happened which I strongly doubt).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I do wonder if now Jack has allegedly posted the Patreon rewards whether she now thinks she is untouchable by the sad Haus fraus of the internet and the trolls. To be fair I think the Lee Anderson tip jar money is more worrying in terms of where the money went.
There's just so much grift to choose from and I still think the Teemill store only raising a few hundred for the second charity over six months is totally implausible given the £11,000 claimed for the first day or so. Both these things cannot be true.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
If Jack's posted all the Patreon bundles out and if they're not received, it would be such a shame if she hadn't sent them 'signed for' or got a proof of posting slip.

Because then, she'd be liable to refund the recipient to the value of each missing parcel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
The fact she’s got no work on the horizon, and her book is gonna bomb 💣 is more worrying. Sending the patreon stuff will have cost a fortune!

I am sure a mithering ninny worked it out, but I am sure 100’s wouldn’t be enough

Reactions: 41
If Jack's posted all the Patreon bundles out and if they're not received, it would be such a shame if she hadn't sent them 'signed for' or got a proof of posting slip.

Because then, she'd be liable to refund the recipient to the value of each missing parcel.
I doubt she sent them in time for christmas, giving her an excuse to ignore any complaints for another few weeks at least...

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 18.42.57.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lads, I’ve had my crystal ball out 🔮 and I’d bet good money on that tweet about posting Patreon rewards out will not age well & we’ll have a NY chaos when there’s no sign after Royal Mail get through the backlog in Jan. TOOT TOOT MUTHAF*CKERS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Does anyone else feel that you spend ages waiting for her to show up but that as soon as she does you remember what an insufferable twit she is...?

Such an annoying way with words. Describes her cat as an 'adorable, greedy, scoundrel' ffs she really boils my beans!

Gadzooks! I might have to go to my happy place... and sink into the safety of Grift and Griftability, until she flounces off again...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Jack coming in with another tip jar rattle just before Christmas when the entire country is in tit 😂

(And yes I'm sorry, that's what it is. Who needs to know how much your rent is? Or anything about your income?)

Awww diddums! Is the money you make for doing next to nothing not enough? Does your son who lives with his Dad most of the time eat you out of house and home?

Funny she's posting this on a Tuesday when she has him, huh? What's wrong Jack, did he eat the arse off your dinosaur biscuit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.