Jack Monroe #44 Spoiler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly Laurence Fox, though I think he’d annihilate her. They need to be slightly unpopular to start with, as it’s only ever bandwagon jumping.
It's been months since his deadly appearance on Question Time, so she'd look like a right Johnny come lately bandwagon jumping twit if she did that. So, yes, it's a fair chance in will be Lawrence Fox.

bleeping love that man
Why? He is a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Urgh whenever I feel vaguely positive about Piers Morgan and how he’s been the last few months I have to remind myself of posts like that. No wonder Jack got chippy back, I remember being right behind her for that particular spat.

The fact that Jack tried to spin us as being right wing trolls vs her lefty wokeness still cracks me up and infuriates me in equal measure.

Anyhoo, no politics! Jack vs L Fox would just be followers vs followers as they’re both just figureheads on crappy opinion ships. Both bandwagon jumpers, both denying their privilege. Bandwagon vs bandwagon.

Having a little gif, as a treat. (It’ll be my only one, promise)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Urgh whenever I feel vaguely positive about Piers Morgan and how he’s been the last few months I have to remind myself of posts like that. No wonder Jack got chippy back, I remember being right behind her for that particular spat.
The day I text my OH 'Piers Morgan is really talking a lot of sense at the moment' was my least favourite lockdown day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So, Jack has been working today. Putting aside who has the cat I wonder what kind of mood she’ll be in later. If the people she’s been with have puffed up her ego then I imagine she’ll have a snooze, read through her mentions and maybe here, and then let rip on twitter?

I feel sexy pics are going to be the order of the day, what with it being friday. She will swerve cat chat almost completely I reckon.

Reactions: 20
Isn't it funny when you see old pics of her in blouses with that vicar's wife haircut to now with her tats and skinhead. She really just decided to shed her middle class skin and take on this gritty, poverty stricken rebel child identity. It's quite something

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.