Jack Monroe #44 Spoiler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Silver Linings for most popular thread suggestion.

Recap for last thread.
Nothing amusing I'm afraid.
Just deeply upsetting behaviour re her kitten.
I'll leave it at that :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's 44 not 34! I just saw all the twitter about tit everywhere. It's like a HUGE bleeping METAPHOR for her life. Shame it's a living (suffering) being.

Reactions: 11
It's 44 not 34! I just saw all the twitter about tit everywhere. It's like a HUGE bleeping METAPHOR for her life. Shame it's a living (suffering) being.
Ah well done - you spotted my deliberate mistake 😂
Yes it is getting changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Eurgh said on the last thread about her probably donating the crowdfunded money to a cat charity if it wasn’t needed for the kitten... (sorry no idea how to quote from a closed thread) and it got me wondering about the money she was going to donate to BLM from the proceeds of her monetised “white as mayo” video.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
What I don't understand about the tit 'everywhere' part is what the living duck she is letting it roam freely around for. Surely that can't be good for its poorly legs. It should be somewhere lovely and soft and contained.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thought it might be useful for new followers to have a post at the start of each thread with some info.

Limegoss article about Jack v Jamie Oliver : https://limegoss.com/jack-monroe-jamie-oliver/

Thread no 31 is the infamous thread on which Jack turns up to talk to us directly. She makes her appearance on page 17.

For anyone wanting to re-live the glory days of her 2 week stint on Daily Kitchen Live (DKL) : Threads 2 - 9

Jack’s most oft used reply to questions on recipe substitutions: yes, absolutely x

Some other favourite quotes by Jack:
‘Babe, same’
‘I did a chaos’
‘my maverick brain’
‘my sad little face’
‘I’m BUSY’
‘I HOOTED / I am FIZZING’
‘I laughed up a lung’ 🥴

One of Jack’s followers once referred to Tattlers as sad hausfraus and Jack herself has likened us to a cabal. Therefore we have become the Cabal of Hausfraus™️

To ‘GrunkaLunka’ your way through a thread means to catch up on posts. Named after a member who rather epically caught up on many threads in a short period of time.

We are terrible for going off on tangents and using too many gifs, so there is another thread where we don’t discuss JM but instead talk about biscuits and stuff. This is good light relief when JM is doing too much chaos: https://tattle.life/threads/food-drink.7379/

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122
Thought it might be useful for new followers to have a post at the start of each thread with some info.

Limegoss article about Jack v Jamie Oliver : https://limegoss.com/jack-monroe-jamie-oliver/

Thread no 31 is the infamous thread on which Jack turns up to talk to us directly. She makes her appearance on page 17.

For anyone wanting to re-live the glory days of her 2 week stint on Daily Kitchen Live (DKL) : Threads 2 - 9

Jack’s most oft used reply to questions on recipe substitutions: yes, absolutely x

‘same, babe’
‘I did a chaos’
‘my maverick brain’
‘my sad little face’
‘I’m BUSY’

One of Jack’s followers once referred to Tattlers as sad hausfraus and Jack herself has likened us to a cabal. Therefore we have become the Cabal of Hausfraus™️

To ‘GrunkaLunka’ your way through a thread means to catch up on posts. Named after a member who rather epically caught up on many threads in a short period of time.

We are terrible for going off on tangents and using too many gifs, so there is another thread where we don’t discuss JM but instead talk about biscuits and stuff. This is good light relief when JM is doing too much chaos: https://tattle.life/threads/food-drink.7379/
This is brilliant. We should definitely have it at the start of every thread. x

• Heart
Reactions: 44

‘same, babe’
‘I did a chaos’
‘my maverick brain’
‘my sad little face’
‘I’m BUSY’

Also for quotes 'laughing/hooting up a lung'

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I think she saw 'Amber Turd' trending and wasn't going to have anyone right up her niche. Ain't nobody going to do a Twitter Shitshow like Monroe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she saw 'Amber Turd' trending and wasn't going to have anyone right up her niche. Ain't nobody going to do a Twitter Shitshow like Monroe.
As awful as the court case and surrounding DV sounds, I did laugh out loud (hoot up a lung?) At Amber Turd - bloody love a pun

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm going to go with Claudia Winkleman as THAT WOMAN has a similar length fringe
Usually her targets are male, middle aged and successful. I'm certain she wants to be male and successful, she wanted to transition but couldn't even do that right 😒

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She better not come for my Claudia.
Mr LF works near either where Claudia lives or films (triangulation!!) And often sees her (and Hugh Dennis) in the local tesco express - she's apparently very beautiful and very smiley in real life and talks to the cashiers as if they are her friends. I want to dislike her cos she is mr LFs celeb crush but I just can't

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Mr LF works near either where Claudia lives or films (triangulation!!) And often sees her (and Hugh Dennis) in the local tesco express - she's apparently very beautiful and very smiley in real life and talks to the cashiers as if they are her friends. I want to dislike her cos she is mr LFs celeb crush but I just can't
Of course she does, because she is a delight and an angel. I will never tire of her 'It's not my fault, I'm just reading out loud' jokes, and still miss Len Goodman trying to teach her to dance on It Takes Two.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.